Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:00:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign is so Tiring so as Merit  (Read 2255 times)
chenjkai

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:00:35 AM

Haha, as I see even not even a lot of people are commenting your posts. You have to get the good idea for yourself and to write it nicely and wait for someone to judge it. It is a little bit upset for you, but no pain- no gain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:05:15 AM

think we do feel the same. But if we want to earn we have to be patient in everything we do. Keep on pushing hard though sometimes it feels so tiring but this is it, merit system is one way of regulating us to have a quality post. What is very important here is to choose bounty campaign with trusted and popular campaign manager to avoid what we don't want to happen.
ABYANSYARIF

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

www.savedroid.com

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:51:05 AM

You just need to be more patient, because joining bounty does take a moment, maybe 3 months or even half a year to be able to feel the result,
Just remember "Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
valerie0216

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:07:16 PM

Same here, you're not alone... Many of us feels that too. Maybe because were late here in joining crypto. They are now strictly in sharing merits. As participant, we already did what's best posts we are need to show them.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 12:31:25 PM

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

Anything you don't want to do will makes you always tired, learn to love the forum and focus more on contributing a good content to share to others, take it easy there will always hold backs and campaigns that will make you feel like your efforts were doing nothing for your progress but as you learn more about cryptocurrency and the threads I'm sure you will get the hang of it and eventually find your way to a more successful and easy bounty.

tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:57:12 PM

Yeah, I feel same. many bounties right now are just a scammed project. Bounties today are not like the old bounty that pay participant high amount.
There are so many fake accounts, Bot user, and cheater user that use other people account to register with his own address. Cry
anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:01:53 PM

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

Your problem is you got into crypto for the wrong reason.

Just like the expression "there's no such thing as a free lunch," there's also no such thing as a free bitcoin.

Waaaaay too many people sign up as members on this forum hoping to create money out of thin air, which doesn't even have a physical existence in actual reality.

That's not the way life works, son.

All the time you spent reading about airdrops and bounties, you should have been studying cryptocurrencies: what makes some better than others, to increase your chances of finding the "next big thing" like many of us did.

I bought into NEM for $60 before it was first released, before the term ICO ever came into existence. Months later I sold it for $600, thinking I was a genius. Had I held onto my original stash, at NEM's peak, it would have been worth OVER HALF A MILLION DOLLARS!

There's new coins going to the moon every single week. Meanwhile you're reading some scammer's post about how you can make money for free and you never even see where the actual potential lies.

Because I pity thee fool, I'm giving you one merit. Hopefully you'll take my words into consideration. Sincerely,

Uncle Nutildah.

I am very honored to read the words of the master. Because I am aware, I am just a bounty hunter who just every day looking for bounty and looking for air drop without learning to understand cryptocurrency. And after I read your brief but meaningful writing, I realize I do not have to waste every day looking for bounty but learn more about cryptocurrency and learn to make money by way of investment. If I had a merit I would give a lot to you that has made me aware. Thank you master.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:54:46 PM

There are other alternative way to earn in cryptocurrency. You can learn trading but you need a big balls to face the red market. Every altcoin traders experience that so you need to expect it and control you emotion.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 02:03:51 PM

It is supposed to be tiring because you get paid by promoting a project. And bounty campaigns such as social media and sig campaigns are not like airdrops that so easy task for a few tokens. Signature campaign profit are much higher compared to other campaigns. So if you are tired of bounty campaigns and the merit system then don't do bounties or be a trader instead.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:07:36 PM

Yeah, I feel same. many bounties right now are just a scammed project. Bounties today are not like the old bounty that pay participant high amount.
There are so many fake accounts, Bot user, and cheater user that use other people account to register with his own address. Cry

Yes, sometimes I take a lot of time to review all the spreadsheets and find all the cheeters that used my account with their own wallets. And it looks like a common practice to do so. The most anxious thing is that some bounty managers don't even care about such cheeters until you point to them. I participated in one bounty where I had to write 2 weeks in a row asking to remore the cheeters from the spreadsheet but none of managers reacted. And they even counted stakes and tokens for them. Even when I started to shout about the issue they finally removed them. Until then, they said that they didn't see any issues Smiley

jakaKak

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:09:33 PM

We all know merit system is crap, they should just freeze the ranks because now only few % can actually rank up. I would really like to know have many rank changes was done after merit upgrade.
As far as bounties go, when they switched to % of sold tokens, the rewards went down a lot and it not profitable much anymore.

ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:28:00 PM

Yes, it becomes more difficult, and now we need to more carefully choose projects to participate in their bounty. Choosing we increase the probability of success. Also, perhaps we need to participate in more projects than before to catch our luck. Investments in time should also pay off.
ramayjen (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:30:49 PM

Getting merit can be extremely difficult here in this forum. I am a legendary member here, and have more than 10,000 posts. But I have just 10 merits to my name. That is one merit point for every 1,000 posts. But the good thing is that you can participate in bounties even if your merit score is zero.

What's interesting to me is you joined this forum exactly 2 days before I did, yet when they issued merits they only gave you 10? Are you sure about that, guy? You were supposed to get 100, unless you became Legendary after the system went into effect, in which case you would only get 50, I think.

I am not talking about the "default" merit points. I have about 1,000 default merit points, which they give to all the legendary members. I am talking about the "earned" merit points. I have only 10 earned merit points, despite making so many posts here regularly.

You obviously posted the majority of your posts before the merit system was put in place. So I don't know why you would use that as a metric for your merits beyond 1000. You should have been given 100 sMerits, that's Sendable Merits. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think for every 2 merits you receive you are also awarded 1 new sMerit. It's a very "survival of the fittest" system, and as I have only 7 more than you, its not really my place to talk about the quality of your posts.

And again, sheesh, its not about quantity. Its about quality. Why does nobody seem to understand that? The vast majority of this posts in this thread are shitposts written by hopeless noobs hoping to draw merits or up their Activity. Then you have a portion of posts from users who genuinely sympathize with the OP. Then there's me, and then you. Most of the people posting here aren't actually saying a damn thing.

Everytime Uncle Nutildah commented on any post it gives me chill. LOL. It always burn the person away.
ramayjen (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:32:44 PM

Go up, friend Grin. We must try to move on and success will come to us. Do not be discouraged, with merit system, is hard to earn but you need to think positive. One day, all the things you do will be rewarded

Yeah, people must start moving on now and just work on their goal. We can't do anything right now but to follow all the rules here and also in every campaign. Your money will arrive in time, don't rush things and just hope that your bounty campaign will succeed.

YEah, thanks for lifting up guys. I'm just too overwhelmed participating a lot of campaigns and I never receive much. Maybe I'll just wait for more months to see the results. No pain no gain. We will get there.
ARss88

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:35:45 PM

Well, all hope is not lost. We will still continue, because there are still good bounty campaigns that pay and some pay well. Some situations surrounding some bounties might make it look tiring, yet we need not to go weary.
ramayjen (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:36:16 PM

Whatever the rule, we are the participants, follow the rules, and earn the rewards as you.
We know that merit really stop our hope to up our rank. But, this is also a good regulation to stop the multi accounts. Of course, each regulation will involve positive and negative sides. So far, I only can follow it and stay positive and focus on doing my task to fulfill the bounty requirements.
It will not be tiring when you really relieved to accept it, even it is not easy.

I understand you coz basically you are not in our position. You gained so much merit unlike us. But I doubt what you will say if you're the same level like me. You will never know the feeling. I know the merit system before is not like this. It changes because of some retarded people trying to abuse the system. And that really affects us all.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:37:31 PM

If you're doing a bounty that not paid, you cannot said every bounty is not paid.
Before doing bounty, please make sure you do your own reasearch to the project and make sure you're joining bounty with a good bounty manager.
Some of bounties are good and some are scam.
Stay safe.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:45:15 PM

I think you are too naive, of course all must be balanced with his knowledge. and not just for its benefit. I agree, to get merit it is a very difficult thing, forget it, start looking for a lot of knowledge about all things related to crypto. and not just bounty you can do. there are trades, investments and the like that can be profitable. this is to change perception and try to change life to become more independent.
dangphananh

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 03:26:22 PM

I am also tired of the bonus campaign. It made me nervous and tired. But I still have to try to get the right amount of money.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:34:34 PM

I think you are too naive, of course all must be balanced with his knowledge. and not just for its benefit. I agree, to get merit it is a very difficult thing, forget it, start looking for a lot of knowledge about all things related to crypto. and not just bounty you can do. there are trades, investments and the like that can be profitable. this is to change perception and try to change life to become more independent.

There is coin that can be trade after receiving the reward. You are just unlucky to join worthless campaign and bounty but there more better campaign you just have to be more researchable about the project. Even there are more other way to earn, it is less risk when you do not put any amount of money for it bit just work and make something to trade and invest with it.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: