Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:14:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign is so Tiring so as Merit  (Read 2255 times)
dothihanh1811

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:31:25 PM

On the issue of getting merit from cryptocurrency, you do not have too feel bad because you do not get it as desired, you just continue to participate in the forum, someday, someone might find you suggestion or advice helpful and then give you a merit for that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aldianaryo

Activity: 79
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:46:47 PM

about spreadsheet updates and token sharing, I think it all depends on the management team, there is a very diligent team to update the spreadsheet and there is also a team that just updated the spreadsheet once the bounty campaign is done

ECTA.io - The first blockchain-based trust protocol for global employability
hoanghon666

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:46:27 PM

In bounty campaign, market system is tiring system . But we put good post in this. those who will like it,can give merit and we can get promotion. We are getting profit according to our work.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:38:56 PM

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

I was never very enthusiastic about bounty campaigns, but in the first three months of this year I made great efforts to collaborate in as many bounties as possible but I also came to the conclusion that most of my efforts were in vain, as my profits were ridiculously small compared to my great dedication, so at this time I have stopped participating in all the campaigns and today I only focus on a few opportunities that I may occasionally find.

In this way I saved a lot of work, bad experiences and the bitterness of knowing that some scammers abused my goodwill to get free promotion for their scams.
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:40:37 PM

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol
I do not feel tired when I work with bounty campaigns. It's easy and easy to get involved in airdrop campaigns, but you will never get a lot of money like bounty campaign.
FencerKryss

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 06:43:52 PM

I find really hard to complete bounty campaigns. There are lots of scam but you gotta be patient. I dont know how much you earn so far but for myself. A hundred box is enough for a month Smiley
tyson777

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:43:57 PM

I think we do feel the same. But if we want to earn we have to be patient in everything we do. Keep on pushing hard though sometimes it feels so tiring but this is it, merit system is one way of regulating us to have a quality post
reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

...If you see a bounty campaign as a livelihood, you will be frustrated.

Everything is correct. Sometimes for success it is enough to trust in that what are you doing. To participate in bounty of a campaign not only for the sake of receiving profit, but also for development of the idea, a product.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:55:24 PM

When I started to joing in bounty campaigns I spent about 20 minutes a day for that. And you say that it's tiring. For now, I spending maybe an hour a day, just because it's my basic work now (besides investing).
Old Bindu

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

KEEP CALM and HODL

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:58:42 PM

Nothing depends on you.
The bounty manager updates the spreadsheets.
And about merit, I noticed that people are so lazy, that they are even too lazy to appreciate a really high-quality message, they just pass by.

I really don't get it, this merit system. That is whats preventing me from leveling up this forum. Unfair that the ones who got to Hero status were the ones not affected once the merit system comes into play. If they are going to ask me I would say damn to their merit system and put back the old system where being active is what matters.
Unfortunately the rules on this forum are set by a few people. They came up with these rules to help the forum get rid of spam but it created other problems. I also think that the merit system is imperfect.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:05:06 PM

I feel the frustation too especially as regard the merit system.I have been on the platform for a reasonable length of time and it doesnt seem i will ever make it out of the junior member rank.The platform is a great place,i believe the some fradulent practices (such as selling merits),newbies like us will get some.
susutao85

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:16:51 AM

In my opinion, I don't like the merit system either. It deprives people from ranking up and no matter how much effort you put into your posts, it won't get credits. But this is how the rules run, we just need to deal with it. Its purpose of implementation still makes sense but is just really making low ranked persons like us suffer
ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:26:18 AM

bounty campaign is really tiring, but you have to put some of your effort and also put a lot of time if you wanted to receive your bounty. after all that hardwork you will have the fruit of your work.

bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:35:52 AM

They should do something where it updates everybody account once per month or 3 months, based on activity.
HouruSinkara

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:48:31 AM

This is a very difficult way of earning money. There are so many things that you need to consider with participation the biggest difficulty is your free time you will lose a lot of it

Choghonl

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:06:50 PM

i can do relate into this kind of thing, i just started joining bounty campaign and its been 3 months since sometimes i miss a lot of my quotas because of my lack of free time and sometimes procrastination itself hits me so hard i didn't really want to do campaign that i cant really see my progress also sometimes the campaign sheet is also left un-updated which dissuade me to do more.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:07:42 PM

I don't get tired of bounty campaign because through bounties I am earning but I get tired to those ICO project who don't pay for their bounties who contributed to the success of their project. With regards to the merit yes it is hard to.level up your rank but if that is the rule then we can't do anything but to follow.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:11:45 PM

bounty campaign is really tiring, but you have to put some of your effort and also put a lot of time if you wanted to receive your bounty. after all that hardwork you will have the fruit of your work.
Yes as long as we are earning we must not get tired of it, because its for us too. We must exert all our efforts here if we want to earn. It may be hard but in the end it was worth it. When it comes to merit, it makes hard to secure more those who are performing good here but in some point it was bad because some didnt rank up and just stay on what rank they have where it was started. But we cant do anything about it because it was the rule.

milkpeace67

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:19:54 PM

You just need to be more patient, because joining bounty does take a moment, maybe 3 months or even half a year to be able to feel the result,
Just remember "Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet".
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:41:31 PM

It can be very tiring, especially when they decide to extend the deadlines and reduce the payment terms. Earning merit is also not easy but not impossible. Often if you identify a scam it is rewarded with merit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: