Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:23:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STEEL][ICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER  (Read 26755 times)
sishub (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:26:26 PM

🔥Dear friends,

📣STEEL by SISHUB is happy to announce a lottery for our supporters!

📌Terms: Only those who bought STEEL Tokens for at least 10 ETH are allowed to participate. 🎉There'll be 10 lucky people in the end!

1️⃣ 10 000 000 STEEL
2️⃣ 9 000 000 STEEL
3️⃣ 8 000 000 STEEL
4️⃣ 7 000 000 STEEL
5️⃣ 6 000 000 STEEL
6️⃣ 5 000 000 STEEL
7️⃣ 4 000 000 STEEL
8️⃣ 3 000 000 STEEL
9️⃣ 2 000 000 STEEL
🔟 1 000 000 STEEL

💸The prize pool is 55 MLN STEEL!

🛎The drawing of the lottery will be held via random-number generator after the ICO STEEL ends. Let's play and try some luck?

🚀Stay tune, there'll be more exciting news ahead!

Team SISHUB🍀
www.sishub.network
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:47:44 PM

Steel networks are very safe for data, because it is based on a decentralized Tor Hybrid where users can share files without hacking and tapping data
Kripto Bro

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:06:53 PM

Hello! I dont undestend why i need an antivirus to communicate anonymously
BTCforLIFEe

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:26:15 PM

Hello. I think that an antivirus is needed to protect your device from viruses.
Kripto Bro

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:30:48 PM

Its reasonable. And what is the working principle of the antivirus? Will it be decentralized or will there be a server?
BTCforLIFEe

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:07:57 PM

Its reasonable. And what is the working principle of the antivirus? Will it be decentralized or will there be a server?

Well i think if it will be decentralized, it will be great. But i dont know how it can be realized.
QUAKTUM

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

🔥Breaking news for you all! We’ve decided to lift the veil and provide our community with more details about the planned functionality of our STEEL Messenger which is being developed by our Team right now!

So, these are the main features of the STEEL Messenger:
⚡️1. Enabling the node function.
⚡️2. Built-in wallet to store and exchange tokens and cryptocurrency.
⚡️3. Desktop synchronization.
⚡️4. Compatibility with devices on iOS, Android, macOS, Windows.
⚡️5. Audio calls (encryption with the AES algorithm).

Our #STEEL Messenger has 3 operation modes.

💥Mode 1. Maximum speed (free-of-charge):
- Decentralized system;
- PGP encryption;
- Invisible texting;
- Saving messages (for message history);
- Creating private groups;
- A message (either a private one or sent in a group) will be stored for 1 week after sending until self-destruction (unless the user sets the automatic timer for the destruction at the set time).

A user will have to enter a PIN code to switch to Modes 2 or 3. Such code will be stored in a decentralized network.

💥Mode 2. Medium speed (paid):
- Decentralized system (10-100 nodes);
- #PGP encryption;
- Invisible texting;
- Creation of private groups;
- A message will be stored for 24 hours by default before self-destruction on the condition that the message addressee is online; in case the message addressee is offline the sent message will be stored for 7 days;
- Messages cannot be edited.

💥Mode 3. Low speed, complete security and anonymity (paid):
- Decentralized network (all users within a peer-to-peer network will be engaged);
- Double encryption of all messages;
- Invisible texting with random keyboard adjustment;
- A message will be stored for 24 hours by default before self-destruction on the condition that the message addressee is online; in case the message addressee is offline the sent message will be stored for 7 days;

Stay tuned, more exciting news coming soon!
Team SISHUB🍀
www.sishub.network

As i undestend it, there will be a minimum message transfer rate on the third level?
PeterJogn

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:00:43 PM

🔥Breaking news for you all! We’ve decided to lift the veil and provide our community with more details about the planned functionality of our STEEL Messenger which is being developed by our Team right now!

- Decentralized system;
- PGP encryption;
- Invisible texting;
- A message (either a private one or sent in a group) will be stored for 1 week after sending until self-destruction (unless the user sets the automatic timer for the destruction at the set time).

A user will have to enter a PIN code to switch to Modes 2 or 3. Such code will be stored in a decentralized network.

- #PGP encryption;
- Invisible texting;

- Decentralized network (all users within a peer-to-peer network will be engaged);

Team SISHUB🍀
www.sishub.network

As i undestend it, there will be a minimum message transfer rate on the third level?

Yes, but it seems to me that the best speed and anonymity balance will be the second level.
QUAKTUM

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:08:38 PM

- Decentralized system;
- PGP encryption;
- Invisible texting;

- #PGP encryption;
- Invisible texting;

Team SISHUB🍀
www.sishub.network

Yes, but it seems to me that the best speed and anonymity balance will be the second level.

Then what is it for (the third level), and what is the difference from the second, if the second is reliable, like the third??
PeterJogn

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:41:38 PM

Then what is it for (the third level), and what is the difference from the second, if the second is reliable, like the third??

The third level can be used if it necessary to achieve complete confidentiality of information. But personally to me as an ordinary user there is no need for a third level. Maybe there will be assitional speed for extra pay?
MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:06:06 AM

That's interesting... Stage A: token price = 300 000 STEEL for 1ETH. Bounty campaign budget = 100 000 000 STEEL ~333ETH. Twitter/Facebook - 15 000 000 Steel = 50 ETH every... Bounty campaign will last until the end of ICO = 24 week. in case 500+ participants  payment 2$/week per person in price ICO! Not too much!  Grin
Trttn

Activity: 462
Merit: 26

Bounty Manager

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:13:25 PM

That's interesting... Stage A: token price = 300 000 STEEL for 1ETH. Bounty campaign budget = 100 000 000 STEEL ~333ETH. Twitter/Facebook - 15 000 000 Steel = 50 ETH every... Bounty campaign will last until the end of ICO = 24 week. in case 500+ participants  payment 2$/week per person in price ICO! Not too much!  Grin

We dont use the stakes system, It doesnt matter how long the ISO goes 1 or 24 weeks! You get tokens for every week, the number depends on the subscribers. The total number of bounty members doesnt affect on your payments in any way.
I also want to draw your attention to other popular bounties, the greater part of them goes 8 weeks and you get $ 1-10 for Twitter and Facebook. Look at the tables of completed bounty)
QUAKTUM

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:35:51 PM

The third level can be used if it necessary to achieve complete confidentiality of information. But personally to me as an ordinary user there is no need for a third level. Maybe there will be assitional speed for extra pay?

Extra fees would have upset me. I wonder if there will be a speed setting?
lancechain355

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:09:12 PM

I'm so excited to be part of this excellent project that has great opportunities for his members admin you are doing a great job in this wonderful project and i no you we succeed
PeterJogn

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:16:46 PM

I think as well as to other anonymous messengers)
sishub (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:36:58 PM

Landmark handshake! We are happy to announce that team SISHUB and leading professionals in sybersecurity of Israel had agreed on cooperation!

Natan Ladin (https://www.linkedin.com/in/nladin/), CISO at prooV Inc, and Vadim Toptunov (https://www.linkedin.com/in/pentesting/),
 co-founder and CTO at SECUREFOREST, are now with us!

🚀Stay tuned, more exciting news ahead!

Team SISHUB🍀
www.sishub.network
BTCforLIFEe

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:10:49 PM

I think as well as to other anonymous messengers)

I hope their messenger will not be blocked, as it happens with Telegram in Russia and China. This project is very perspective.
Bziir

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:10:45 AM

Sishub creates Steel tokens and ecosystems. This platform will integrate STEEL tokens with blockchain-based ecosystems and will empower Steel's gift mechanism
Matilda

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:35:13 AM

It seems that SISHUB wants a smart system that combines secure communications with encrypted money purses, which is really a good idea. Most people do not like their data being monitored.
BTCforLIFEe

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:16:51 PM

Landmark handshake! We are happy to announce that team SISHUB and leading professionals in sybersecurity of Israel had agreed on cooperation!

Natan Ladin (https://www.linkedin.com/in/nladin/), CISO at prooV Inc, and Vadim Toptunov (https://www.linkedin.com/in/pentesting/),
 co-founder and CTO at SECUREFOREST, are now with us!

https://i.imgur.com/6gaQLew.jpg
🚀Stay tuned, more exciting news ahead!

Team SISHUB🍀
www.sishub.network

Great news! We are waiting for announcements and promotion. Will this news be in STEEL WEAKLY?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: