Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:15:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STEEL][ICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER  (Read 26749 times)
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:28:55 PM

Your messenger protects a person from being tracked when the user is in the application? If left, protection disappears?

Protection in the messenger is provided for the transmission of messages and information, if you exit and will use ordinary applications, then the messenger is not where, it is necessary to use our adaptive protection.

But how secure is the protection? Even existing messengers claim they are secure, but as we can see regularly they have a lot of weaknesses in their security.
Vizierx
Copper Member

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:54:48 PM

Your messenger protects a person from being tracked when the user is in the application? If left, protection disappears?

Protection in the messenger is provided for the transmission of messages and information, if you exit and will use ordinary applications, then the messenger is not where, it is necessary to use our adaptive protection.

But how secure is the protection? Even existing messengers claim they are secure, but as we can see regularly they have a lot of weaknesses in their security.

You can see in our WP
http://sishub.network/whitepaperennew.pdf
Weekness in centralisation, in data storage, method of auntifications, in seeing messenger as individual programm and not part of OS -
Thats why we see our project as ECOSYSTEM !

We're developing 5 products based on decentralization and blockchain technology:

1. 100% secure and anonymous STEEL Messenger.
2. Decentralized Network for Secure Data Exchange.
3. Cryptocurrency Wallet.
4. SISHUB Blockchain Network.
5. Decentralized Complex Antivirus Software.
sishub (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:40:11 PM

ICO, tokens and STEEL Project by SISHUB in simple words

👆Dear friends, we are bringing to your attention this excellent article which offers an introduction to the world of ICO:

https://cont.ws/@slavikapple/1031674
zbest

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:29:51 PM

Good afternoon. I have seen hundreds of platforms which  offer just to add blockchain to solve their problems, but, obviously, it isn't enough. What makes Sishub different?
DCU_DEV
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:31:04 PM

reserved
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:45:51 PM

Good afternoon. I have seen hundreds of platforms which  offer just to add blockchain to solve their problems, but, obviously, it isn't enough. What makes Sishub different?
As for me, i think that Sishub is different because it wants to create a full-fledged ecosystem i stead of relying on integration with other projects.
zbest

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:53:04 PM

As for me, i think that Sishub is different because it wants to create a full-fledged ecosystem i stead of relying on integration with other projects.
However, it'll be hard for this ecosystem’s messenger to take the audience of rhe current leaders of this segment of the market. I hardly believe that it'll succeed.
Neo501

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:07:03 PM

However, it'll be hard for this ecosystem’s messenger to take the audience of rhe current leaders of this segment of the market. I hardly believe that it'll succeed.
Believe me, the demand for solutions allowing to protect your own data has increased by tens of times against the background of the recent privacy scandals.
celwin

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:15:22 PM

Believe me, the demand for solutions allowing to protect your own data has increased by tens of times against the background of the recent privacy scandals.
Yes, that's why many messengers release special anonymous versions which satisfy this demand, right?
Neo501

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:21:24 PM

Yes, that's why many messengers release special anonymous versions which satisfy this demand, right?
All these messengers are centralized, so your data is transferred via the company's servers. Most likely, the tales about anonymity are just a marketing hook.
ilcaramba

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

All these messengers are centralized, so your data is transferred via the company's servers. Most likely, the tales about anonymity are just a marketing hook.
Let’s say you’re right. With the help of which technology will STEEL messenger be able to ensure high level of privacy? Will it remain convenient for a final user?
dinkiysharkr

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:51:12 PM

Hi. How much did the platform manage to attract within the framework of the public pre-sale?
unkletoken

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:13:16 PM

Let’s say you’re right. With the help of which technology will STEEL messenger be able to ensure high level of privacy? Will it remain convenient for a final user?
PGP encryption used  in STEEL is dedicated to ensure the level of privacy and safety unreachable for existing messengers. The process of PGP encryption, including key exchange, is carried out automatically, the users have just to set their own speed and safety parameters.   
johan isbahi

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:20:31 PM

Hi. How much did the platform manage to attract within the framework of the public pre-sale?
If i didn’t mix up anything, about 600 ETH.
bharathirajan10

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:03:02 PM

Good evening. Given the fact that your network will be huge, how are you planning to insure it against user data capture?       
slav855

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:03:10 PM

Was it possible to implement your idea without implementation of new technologies like blockchain and decentralization?     
conklinliane

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:04:06 PM

Hello. It seems to me that your encryption mechanism is similar to MTProto. What do you think about integrating it into your messenger?   
sishub (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:50:52 PM

Was it possible to implement your idea without implementation of new technologies like blockchain and decentralization?     

We're developing 5 products based on decentralization and blockchain technology:

1. 100% secure and anonymous STEEL Messenger.
2. Decentralized STEEL Network for Secure Data Exchange.
3. Cryptocurrency STEEL Wallet.
4. SISHUB Blockchain Network.
5. Decentralized Complex STEEL Antivirus Software.

And answer to your question is  NO,  it is not possible!
sishub (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:07:42 PM

Good evening. Given the fact that your network will be huge, how are you planning to insure it against user data capture?       

The nature of our Ecosystem provides security, integrity, availability of user's data. The bigger our system becomes, the safer our users' data will be exchanged.

You can see principles in our WP
http://sishub.network/whitepaperennew.pdf
gtwgvtw

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:03:18 PM

What options will token have within the framework of your ecosystem? I don’t understand what it’s necessary for so far.     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: