Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:04:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services  (Read 8227 times)
Mingazee

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:28:04 PM

So why is WONO better than Airbnb?? As far as I get, you still have commision

True blockchain-project is supposed to exist without any commissions!

We don't want to blame our colleagues, but it's a common thing when projects without any commissions for transactions is a deception of users or token holders

Omg, that's serious. Can you prove it and explain?
WONOworld (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:37:34 PM

So why don’t you want to integrate a professional arbitrator?

But what if the arbitrator turns out to be your friend? JOKE. The possibility of this situation ad situation we were talking about before are pretty much the same. In real life it won’t happen. WONO is a decentralized service. We don’t take this responsibility - it contradicts the initial philosophy. We vote for democracy in our project - not only counting of votes, but backing your choice with tokens.
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:55:25 PM

You say that offchain-services have commissions up to 60-80%, but this is not true. The maximum commission I've ever seen was 30%!!

Please, check our white paper once more. Firstly, we are talking not about connission, but about the price of the deal, different thigs. Secondly, we take cases when you rent and lease something at the same time. For example, you're leasing a house in USA and have a trip to UK at the same time, where you're renting a house. In this particular case you'll have to pay two commissions to sharing service and will pay taxes for yurself and for the second party. And, of course, will pay some extra money to the bank for dollar-pound conversion. And know you can count how much money you will have to pay in total =)
KatyaDurst

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:03:29 PM

But what if the arbitrator turns out to be your friend? JOKE. The possibility of this situation ad situation we were talking about before are pretty much the same. In real life it won’t happen. WONO is a decentralized service. We don’t take this responsibility - it contradicts the initial philosophy. We vote for democracy in our project - not only counting of votes, but backing your choice with tokens.

Sounds awesome, but friends-arbitrators are still in my head =D
Gritimch

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:12:31 PM

You say that offchain-services have commissions up to 60-80%, but this is not true. The maximum commission I've ever seen was 30%!!

Please, check our white paper once more. Firstly, we are talking not about connission, but about the price of the deal, different thigs. Secondly, we take cases when you rent and lease something at the same time. For example, you're leasing a house in USA and have a trip to UK at the same time, where you're renting a house. In this particular case you'll have to pay two commissions to sharing service and will pay taxes for yurself and for the second party. And, of course, will pay some extra money to the bank for dollar-pound conversion. And know you can count how much money you will have to pay in total =)

And how do you plan to reduce those costs??
Hammond ltd

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:20:14 PM

You say that everyone can insure the deal. How can I insure a car (or a house) if I don’t have license??

You will not insure car or house, you will insure only the DEAL. The main risk isn’t about car or house damage, it is about breaking the deal on the initiative of one of the parties!

Ok, sounds logic. Thus, in WONO I can orginize my own small insurance business? Even without renting?
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:37:27 PM

Sounds awesome, but friends-arbitrators are still in my head =D

You’ll see everything with your eyes after the launching of the project!
La Maree Noire

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:29:55 PM

So why are these trusted deals needed? Why should somebody rent something if he/she doesn't have money for it?

And why people lease houses and cars? It's much easier to save enough money and buy them when you're ready... at the age of 60, for example =)
If serious - it's convenient. And profitable because of low price of transaction. You're not supposed to wait till the end of it, not supposed to bring fiat money, just a smart contract and you're free to do anything you want with your money

I'm okay with saving money up
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:15:55 AM

Dear friends!
Check out our new article - "Why WONO token's price will go fast?"

https://medium.com/@wonoworld/why-wono-tokens-price-will-grow-fast-50ec7f8daea0
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:58:27 PM

I'm okay with saving money up

WONO doesn't prohibit it, we're absolutely fine with that! You can use only features you like! =)
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:41:36 PM

Ok, sounds logic. Thus, in WONO I can orginize my own small insurance business? Even without renting?

If you want only to insure deal - that's fine! You're not supposed to participate in all activities, just contribute with your tokens in insurance and gain profit!
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:47:55 PM

Omg, that's serious. Can you prove it and explain?

Firstly, all Ethereum blockchain transactions are not free-of-charge. Without commission project will lose money and be unprofitable. In addition, it’s a must to pay for marketing, office expenses and other. Sure, it is possible to create a project which will change the world, but it’s impossible to without proper work conditions. Thus, every project should be profitable and take money for any kind of service.
seven7seven

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:55:16 PM

Do you have blockchain developers?  
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:05:49 PM

That’s easy! Firstly, we’ll get rid of currency and taxes condersion (you are operating only with tokens and don’t have to pay taxes). Secondly, our commission is small because of blockchain usage - we don’t need to take 20% from every transaction to maintain our business. Thirdly, we have a possibility of direct exchange (you can swap houses (or cars, doesn’t matter) with any person you want. In this case you’ll have to pay only one commission instead of two.
Hammond ltd

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:09:46 PM

If you want only to insure deal - that's fine! You're not supposed to participate in all activities, just contribute with your tokens in insurance and gain profit!

... or lose money in case of failure
Irvine Scottish

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:21:53 PM

Hello! I want to participate in WONO, do you have a job vacancy for me?
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:28:22 PM

... or lose money in case of failure

Yes, every insurance business has risks
Glenn Techincs

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:34:12 PM

Guys, why wouldn’t you use bitcoin instead of your token?  
Gritimch

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:59:47 PM

That’s easy! Firstly, we’ll get rid of currency and taxes condersion (you are operating only with tokens and don’t have to pay taxes). Secondly, our commission is small because of blockchain usage - we don’t need to take 20% from every transaction to maintain our business. Thirdly, we have a possibility of direct exchange (you can swap houses (or cars, doesn’t matter) with any person you want. In this case you’ll have to pay only one commission instead of two.

So, if in a swap with house and a flat you’ll take only one commission?
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:19:04 PM

So, if in a swap with house and a flat you’ll take only one commission?

That’s right. We’re stimulation people to swap their assets with people from the whole globe! It’s a wonderful opportunity to explore the world paying minimum!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: