Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:30:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank?  (Read 9866 times)
Janienregado1992

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:11:25 PM

Im think not safe or secure in crypto !! Because other member  are scamed and be ware That action always keep youre body!! Always watch youre wallet!!
sylviazapanta19

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:12:29 PM

Obviously not yet, most bank deposits are insured by the government. Have your wallet hacked and it's game over.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:15:27 PM

When it comes on security, it would be much safer to put all of your money into a bank but do not expect for huge profit from putting all of it unlike in crypto whereas mostly, the market value are growing for a long run resulting to profit. So if you are into profit disregarding the risk, crypto would be a good choice but if not, secure it in a bank.
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:17:19 PM

Security and volatility are two different things.  When it comes to security, here in the US, I tend to trust that our banks will keep our money safe.  I know you can't say that in all parts of the world.  That said, I trust my Trezor hardware wallet just as much.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:23:09 PM

Those experts is neither right nor wrong. It's up to us to conclude something. I think it is safer to just keep your money into banks if you want some safe money to be spared because banks are responsible with your money. If your money is lost then it's the banks fault. Bitcoin is like an investment nowadays, you could lose or gain depending on when you sell it. Cryptocurrency market history never lie. It shows how the prices moves up no matter how deep dip was before and that it still continue to flourish. So I conclude that if you want to safe keep your money, then go for banks and if you want to make some profit but has some risk, then go for Bitcoin.
stimliall

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:26:25 PM

There is a volatility in the cryptocurrency, and you may lose money by investing money in cryptocurrencies!
And putting money in the bank is a relatively safe behavior, and the bank will pay you some interest!
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

Investment in Crypto comes with its own risks and profits, however, I must say that once you understand few basic things about Crypto vs Bank, you would never look back. Many have started bypassing banks and storing their funds in Crypto wallets. People from various part of the world are coming forward to join this revolution and many countries have given green signal to crypto usage.

So all in all this is working in favor of Crypto.
thsaudtl1
Copper Member

Activity: 156

Let's get lots of useful information!.

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:55:30 PM

When I first started trading on the exchange, I thought it was safe.
However, I think that the exchanges are very unstable in Korea I live recently and they are very vulnerable to the risk of hackers.
So, because of this, the recent hacking incident has caused the market to shrink and cause huge losses.
This is just as suspicious as the exchange has designed the defendant to be easily hacked, as if the verbal shield had been built up.
Though I think that the personal block chain wallet is more secure than the exchange, but this is also an uneasy one.
It seems to be safe for a few years and when the market is activated all over the world.

══════════════☛UbcoinMarket☚═════════════
EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:55:48 PM

I think it's safer to keep the money in the bank but it's more profitable to invested in the crypto currency market !

My money is far more safe in crypto than in fiat banks, Reasons include,
Security: I believe with blockchain my money is untouchable, While with Bank there is chance my bank account get hacked as it will show all information on my name.
Privacy: Crypto is very anonymous for me. MY NAME will never appear any where, and that is why i love Crypto. JUST YOUR address, nothing more
I disagree with you. They cannot touch your money with blockchain but they can hack your wallet information. If you lose your money in the bank, you can sue them for a refund. But if you lose your wallet, you cannot do anything. You can also lose money if the price of coins is reduced
Mezze

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:35:57 PM

I think it's safer to keep the money in the bank but it's more profitable to invested in the crypto currency market !

My money is far more safe in crypto than in fiat banks, Reasons include,
Security: I believe with blockchain my money is untouchable, While with Bank there is chance my bank account get hacked as it will show all information on my name.
Privacy: Crypto is very anonymous for me. MY NAME will never appear any where, and that is why i love Crypto. JUST YOUR address, nothing more
I disagree with you. They cannot touch your money with blockchain but they can hack your wallet information. If you lose your money in the bank, you can sue them for a refund. But if you lose your wallet, you cannot do anything. You can also lose money if the price of coins is reduced

I understand your logic and it's true but good luck with suing the bank. Those weasels wiggle out of any trouble.
parker99

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:38:14 PM

No framework is sheltered, simply needing to loot a bank more than willing to hack the trade. In spite of the fact that in the meantime, trades are considerably littler than banks, and the probability of the loss of your coins is likewise extraordinary.
heelariyanti

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:42:29 PM

I feel the code is more secure than the bank. Since banks work through individuals, individuals commit errors and endure different impacts. Profound quality is hard to restrain. So it's as yet more secure for math. It is demonstrated by different hypotheses.
Nagibator007

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

Yes, as you say,like in the Bank they are under the control of the state,but how many cases have been like throwing people and plus now control tatalny and can zablocie your money,in the crypt all under your control and more in control but can take hackers to crack,and likely to return less than the Bank
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:45:42 PM

No framework is sheltered, simply needing to loot a bank more than willing to hack the trade. In spite of the fact that in the meantime, trades are considerably littler than banks, and the probability of the loss of your coins is likewise extraordinary.

Honestly bank is much safe to save money than crypto because in crypto when you lose it or stole by someone its gone forever but if you put your money in a bank surely never lose it. Even i love crypto still there's a higher risk when im put my money here but i never said its not safe but being practical i choose bank. But crypto is good for doing transaction because of its fast and cheaper fee, that's why some people put theirs money here.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:57:00 PM

money and safety are two different things. there is always a chance to lose them, so clever people do not keep all the money in one place. it does not matter whether it's a bank or a crypto currency
of course the Bank is more reliable it is obvious the crypto world will exist in the future

now that crypto can change a person's life and it is very real, no wonder if many think crypto is our future. I hope crypto grow more rapidly again
Hildegarn

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:57:41 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 01:34:08 PM by Hildegarn

Honestly bank is much safe to save money than crypto because in crypto when you lose it or stole by someone its gone forever but if you put your money in a bank surely never lose it. Even i love crypto still there's a higher risk when im put my money here but i never said its not safe but being practical i choose bank. But crypto is good for doing transaction because of its fast and cheaper fee, that's why some people put theirs money here.
The crypto market is very unstable.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:08:44 PM

Well I think your money is much safer in a bank as there isn't much threat of your money getting hacked or stolen from your bank accounts in comparison to the risks of getting your coins hacked or stolen from your wallets. Although you are going to increase your money many times if you keep it in crypto.

Jamie Oliver

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:11:12 PM

Money is certainly safer in Banks, but investing it in encryption is speculative rather than saving, and encryption has its own advantages.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:55:12 PM

i DOUBT if the crypto platform can be as safe as the banking system, at least with the banking there is a centralized system in place to ensure the safety of your money and in the event of losses there i always an insurance cover, the volatility of the crypto market doesn't provide such kind of luxury, and the record it has for the hacks too arent as friendly

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:10:14 PM

Your money is definitely safer in the bank, although in crypto you have the private key and have full control of your money but the problem is the user is not that careful to guard their own money. It's a choice between putting your money in the bank and have more security or putting your money in crypto and let the value of your money grow, there's risk of inflation in the bank and there's investment risk in crypto so it's really up to the person himself.

Yes. It all depends on the specific person's needs whenever he/she wants his/her money to grow at a fast pace with a high risk involved, or simply secure his/her money in a bank account. Honestly, I would choose both since banks provide you with security you know and trust, while cryptocurrencies provide an endless profit stream and complete freedom. If we were to compare both in terms of security, then cryptocurrencies beat banks by a long shot. This is simply because they're decentralized and are not controlled by a specific person, or company.

With banks, you risk your funds of becoming manipulated by governments, and losing all your hard-earned money. After all, banks are custodians of your money and they have complete control over it, allowing them to do with it as they wish. On the other hand, cryptocurrencies give you the power to control your own money your own way, as long as you have access to the private key yourself. By taking the necessary precautions to secure your cryptocurrencies funds by staying away from online wallets as much as possible, not leaving your coins in an exchange, and more, you can rest assured that your money will be safe in a cryptocurrency if its blockchain remains alive.

In the case of Bitcoin, it's the most secure and reliable cryptocurrency which is hard to take down by any single entity. As such, you can feel confident that your money will be safe in Bitcoin if you follow the practices mentioned earlier. However, the biggest downside is the volatility inherent within the pioneer cryptocurrency, which could be much of an issue if you're thinking in short-term saving rather than long-term investing.

Therefore, it's up to you to choose whenever you'd like to secure your money in a bank, or in a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: