Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:11:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A government can create a cryptocurrency ?  (Read 1869 times)
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:04:43 PM

Yes, it is possible to create a cryptocurrency from any of the government. Few of which were the currency from the government of Venezuela, Switzerland, Korea, now Iraq has come up with similar plan. Very few were used on day to day living where most were under testnet.
Yeah they can make  their crypto currency but  limited in their country only since, it different from bitcoin  since  it is  acceptable world wide  without boundaries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:07:18 PM

What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?

Of course they could, tgey can hire intelligent Information Technology graduates and engineers regarding the process of makung cryptocurrency, but it didn't happened up to know cause for now they dont have rhe idea of making the a cryptocurrency which was known only by Satoshi Nakamoto who was until now untraceable, unknown and anonymous, and come up with the fact that a government holds a country which was facing several problems for them to end an dthe visions they want to accomplish makung this things may prolong the progress of each country.

omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:25:53 PM

I do not see any reason that a goverment is going to create a cryptocurrency and there are no even intension. But if it were happen I would rather buy because such an emission are quite safe and stable.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
Elkafi

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:59:41 PM

What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?

If the government create a cryptocurrency, it is possible.crypto currency is the future. So, the government should accepts and create the crypto currency. it is the future technology.
missmaria

Activity: 137
Merit: 12

Semux

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:02:43 AM

More than possible. I think that already the goverments of powerful countries investigate on that opportunity.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
b_oo

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:36:51 AM

Banks can create a digital currency but I don't think that would affect Bitcoin and other cryptos. They will still retain its value. Plus the possible volatility in a bank's own crypto might not be good for business. Imagine when customers lose money.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:43:56 AM

Banks in some countries are studying their digital encrypted money!

I think I'm going to buy some big country's digital encryption currency, although these digital cryptographic currencies are not decentralized.

But it could be profitable, because the digital cryptocurrencies of these great powers have credit guarantees!
Why do you think it is going to be profitable to invest in cryptocurrencies created by governments? Those coins are not going to have a limit to the amount of coins that they can print, it is going to be very similar to the fiat that they create, fiat that loses its value by inflation, if anything if you invest in those coins you are going to lose money so if that scenario comes to happen do not invest in those coins.
genixye

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:52:39 AM

It is inevitable that the government will create an encrypted currency, as the future blockchain technology will become increasingly popular, and if the government does not issue its own token, it may be eliminated by The Times.
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:26:06 AM

The most stable cryptocurrency will be the one floated by the government. At least you can be assured that it is not a scam. The fear of government tokens hindge on control. The decentralized world seek to be independent of government control and the direct opposite will occur when you buy into government cryptocurrency.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:49:12 AM

Modern times offers modern technologies and i believe that we have to adopt to it. If our own government would drcide to create our own digital currency then i guess we have no other choice than to embrace and accept it.
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:04:28 AM

Modern times offers modern technologies and i believe that we have to adopt to it. If our own government would drcide to create our own digital currency then i guess we have no other choice than to embrace and accept it.

We all know that government is always the first to have a negative attribute in crypto currency as they see this as a threat in stock exchange and in economic stability so if they will create their own crypto currency that only means that they're fully adopt the new technology and see this as the future and considering all possible effects. I know time will come that it will happen, otherwise.
MoonWhale

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:13:44 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 04:25:23 AM by MoonWhale

Many states are already developing their crypto currency. Venezuela already has a working product, Russia and Belarus are also making their own cryptocurrencies. But I do not think that they will be in great demand, since they will be highly centralized.
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:19:00 AM

I would invest some on it cause i believe when regulation comes out the one will survive the impact will  be the one that goverment launched. I think goverment coin  will be like a forex trading. It might good and i believe goverment are able to launch their own coin like venezuella and last few month i  heard that rusia plan to  issuing their own coins.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:19:34 AM

Many states are already developing their crypto currency. Venezuela already has a working product, Russia and Bolorussia are also making their own cryptocurrencies. But I do not think that they will be in great demand, since they will be highly centralized.

Yes, I think the demand for coins that is backed up by a country will be high. People are investing on some coins that is backed up by unknown people and some of the coins turn up to be good. I do not think a centralized coin will be hindrance on people investing. Also government have the power to make their coins as their  official currency.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:47:39 AM

To create it very possible, but I'm not sure the government will agree with this, you know the only bitcoin that is cryptocurrency number one is not accepted as a legitimate payment instrument in many countries, and I'm sure that the government would prefer FIAT than crypto.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:56:19 AM

Yes the can created the cryptocurrency and make one of altcoin will be available to make transaction in their country by government. But have trouble of the coin have created by government, it will be most popular or not, will be like and buy all the investors in theri country or not. Many trouble have faced if government want to created one crypto because it will be manipulation of token price it self, how to future if this coin will cheap or expensive ?
It all depends on the interest of the government and the way they plan such kind of things which are associated to that of the crypto currencies. in my opinion, it is far better to regulate the crypto coins which are already present than that of introducing your own crypto currency.

The government can do that as well but this might not help the government in making their economy much stronger as the crypto coins can do.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:02:13 AM

Technically, if a person or a company could make a token and back it up with projects then countries with money or resources already available to them could do so too. Of course they would not do it yet not unless a super power or onw of the so called "first world countries" would do it. Developing coutries could make tokens but they want to see how it will go with other countries first since they don't have enough to put a huge capital on. Like all coins, i would have to check it our before buying some. I'll treat it like any other coin out there.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
lokanot0

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:03:02 AM

Today every country has its own currency created by its previous governments. Therefore, if the government of that country decides to change the current currency into a new cryptocurrency it may able to do so.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:02:03 AM

Absolutely yes, the government can create with there own cryptocurrency in which it can help to stabilized the economy between merging the digital assets and a real assist as well and of course it would be much impact to the people in there country.
Artemon82

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:20:25 AM

if crypto will stand in future,that means that every governemt will have own crypto currency,because they will not let their econimics to be driven by bitcoin or ethereum,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: