Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:36:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A government can create a cryptocurrency ?  (Read 1867 times)
stromae

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:48:42 PM

The beauty of crypto currency is that any body can create a coin including the government of a country. The cryto coin can not be treated like the fiat currency because of its protocols. A government coin will be like coins backed by whales.   They will have more acceptance by the citizens and other interested people in other part of the whole.

Governments can craete cryptocurrencies as a national money. They have this intention because I remember last G-20 meetings. They will be adapting int the new era of money of course. They won't miss it this time, yet this won't happen instantly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solidrock

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:53:43 PM

They can create it and force us to use it just like with the fiat currencies they force upon us. But this does not mean that there will be other independent currencies available just like now. The scary part is that with a governmental cryptocurrency they might be able to track each and every one of us so forget the anonymity part....  Cry
headache1327

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:30:27 PM

Yes it is possible. Government knows that in future digital coin will dominant over the globe and government want to create own way to t control the digital coin to contribute for betterment of economy.
sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:20:25 PM

Crypto currency is better than currency, but that does not mean Crypto currency can replace the old currency. In an interview with Backchannel in 2015, Gates asserted that bitcoin technology is a technology that can "make money move between countries easier and get the cost down quite dramatically".
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:00:56 PM

Many people store the savings in US dollars or in Euro. So why not to invest in currency which will be supported with the state?
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:48:50 PM

What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?

I think government can't do like that. Government peolpe have lots of job to do then they will add the crypto currency in there job list ? It's hard for them to join the cypto world, they have lots of things too learn and to understand. So I think government will never be involve in crypto world.
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:55:16 PM

I think the Government can replace the cryptocurrency very easily. The government's management is good and they will be able to take advantage of the benefits of controlling it. And all the government administration will take it very easily.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:58:41 PM

What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?

I think government can't do like that. Government peolpe have lots of job to do then they will add the crypto currency in there job list ? It's hard for them to join the cypto world, they have lots of things too learn and to understand. So I think government will never be involve in crypto world.
Yes i also think that government cannot create any cryptocurrency but if they create any currency like bitcoin so i think its all benefits will work through banks because without banks government can't do any work so i think i will also beneficial for banks, and that's why bitcoin and other crypto will legalized for people and they will get a lot of benefits so i will invest in bitcoin because i trust in this currency and everyone should invest their money in bitcoin.
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:24:46 PM

Yes they can do it easily but they need to calculate it very good because if they can create a cryptocurrency i think they need to replace it with their currency both of them can't work together.

julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:52:32 PM

Yes they can do it easily but they need to calculate it very good because if they can create a cryptocurrency i think they need to replace it with their currency both of them can't work together.

Yeah,  all Government country's has a potential to create a crypto currency If they wanted to. But, I think It doesn't mean those fiat will be ban by creating this digital form money, In fact Its just an optional or an alternative way of payment which mean a modern of payment.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:42:57 PM

Of course this is a very good thing and I really hope, if the government create cryptocurrency it will automatically make the future of the transaction becomes faster and certainly be better than relying on one server as it is now.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:04:04 PM

the government will certainly do everything possible in order to realize its goals, if the government does intend to make their own crypto I think they will be able to do it by utilizing the talented people in that case, then with the formation of their own crypto they will force us to enter and join into it, so that they can control us completely
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:21:23 PM

I think it is very possible. Yes I would invest in my government's currency as a sign of respect and giving a support for our own country.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:57:21 PM

Of course, if a government is able to regulate cryptocurrency, then I almost certain that they would be able to issue their own crypto coins. The reason why they haven't is because the government is usually the last to upgrade to the most modern experimental technology.  I mean, most of the tech they use services the their needs efficiently.
    If it isn't broke, don't fix it. Don't be completely surprised if governments around the world do start issuing their own version of Bitcoincoin, or at least start utilizing blockchain styles interfaces for their ledgers.

Of course, there is a possibility that the government can create a crypto. The government have the power and knowledge to create anything they need or want that is may connect to the country and grow. They can create it but it may take a long time.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:14:14 AM

Yes the can creat cryptocurrency and have did by Venezuela country where create their cryptocurrency and have more intersted by their people, their cryptocurrency was sold out in short time, but I am not check and follow about how work of their cryptocurrency so far. Government have the power to create cryptocurrency but they have work with blockchain and handle about their cryptocurrency with good market for listed. Make an investors is trust about the government cryptocurrency by listed on big exchange.
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:35:23 AM

Banks in some countries are studying their digital encrypted money!

I think I'm going to buy some big country's digital encryption currency, although these digital cryptographic currencies are not decentralized.

But it could be profitable, because the digital cryptocurrencies of these great powers have credit guarantees!
Yes,the government has the power and authority to do and create it. I strongly agree and support it. This cryptocurrency will be more stable in price and of course more profitable. Here, there will be an formal issuer and regulator to control its operation. It is safer but it might be centralized system.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:05:00 AM

I think I'm going to buy some big country's digital encryption currency, although these digital cryptographic currencies are not decentralized.

But it could be profitable, because the digital cryptocurrencies of these great powers have credit guarantees!
Yes,the government has the power and authority to do and create it. I strongly agree and support it. This cryptocurrency will be more stable in price and of course more profitable. Here, there will be an formal issuer and regulator to control its operation. It is safer but it might be centralized system.
Since it will be the cryptocurrency of the government we can expect some good returns and also stability because it will be regulated for sure and that is why i would love to invest my money to their cryptocurrency also. Governments are not thinking of that as of now for sure but when they propose the same idea like this in the public then i will definitely invest.
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:08:26 AM

Of course everyone can make their own cryptocurrency and so as the government, but do you really think they could easily do it without a thorough evaluation? First off, they cant even control it. Second, the whole idea of Bitcoin is against the banks, least thing they could do is to put taxes in every local exchanger in a specific country, which I think that would be enough for them to at least make cryptocurrency legal.
Cryptocurrency is different from Centralized Digital Currency (CDC).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:30:14 AM

Its a big yes for me big possibility that government can create a cryptocurrency maybe after they notice or realized that this is useful to the people and many benifited with the said crypto, and they think also that this will be additional income in favor of the government.
Bobocantik

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:38:35 AM

Yes it is possible and many countries launch their own coin like UAE and India also work on it. Government knows that in future digital coin will dominant over the globe and government want to create own way to t control the digital coin to contribute for betterment of economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: