Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:52:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start trading?  (Read 2206 times)
kunsh

Activity: 145
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:55:39 PM

1st of all you Need to learn and research a lot before you start, that's most important. You need to be familiar with crypto in general then you will find alone which currency is interesting for you and why. Over time you will see that a lot of things will be clear to you which is not now. so... learning learning and learning is key to success!!!

Don't be lazy!
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:58:16 PM

the first you need to learn of the cryptocurrency and don't strated with a lot of amount.
because trading is very risky, if you do not have a skill and knowledge are possible to lose of money.
I see many people sharing about the experience of electronic money transactions on facebook, blog or youtube ... etc. They share very sincere and very specific details, I see up youtube learning is good. Best.
heinz

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:44:56 PM

Try to get as much knowledge as you can and you are going to be good in a near future from now, that is the bnest thing that you can do while trading, and try to avoid mistakes
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:08:18 PM

Hi guys, i'm new to the field, i want to start trading but i'm not sure where to start. What crypto can I start with for a small fund (<$100)? What crypto wallet can I use? Is there any legal or security issue that i have to beware of? Thanks a lot.
I think you should not trade at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating in recent days, the market is in a bear market in the long term, so the bitcoin price will be able continued to fall deep. Currently bitcoin is at $ 6700 and according to my analysis the bitcoin price will probably hit $ 6000 mark in the coming days.
sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:51:57 AM

I think you should not trade at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating in recent days, the market is in a bear market in the long term, so the bitcoin price will be able continued to fall deep. Currently bitcoin is at $ 6700 and according to my analysis the bitcoin price will probably hit $ 6000 mark in the coming days.
Why tho? You can trade anytime you want regardless of the cryptocurrency prices. I'd say if you do trade when the prices are lower, you might get a good profit when the prices up again later in the future. Saying to not trade when the price is lower is a stupid idea.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:23:26 AM

Yes you can now start trade with that small amount of coins 100$ is a good start for a newbie and then after you already master all the basice need to do trading you can now start to trade higher if you like to earn a good profit.
$100 isn't a small amount. Also for newbies, I don't think they have $100 as their initial amount because they are "newbie" and still not sure how to do properly. Forcing them to invest X amount to make Y amount is a stupid idea and just make them broke.
Well if they are directing coming in the practical and professional environment, then I think that is okay. This is the most little suitable price range for a newbie to get into field and get experience. But for those who are learning on demo accounts and then coming into the market, I think for them it is quite low. They must increase a little to it as they have got enough practical knowledge already.

TheMountaincrypto

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:35:48 AM

You can start reading materials about crypto and watching video tutorials in youtube. It is better if you open an account you prefer so that you can see how trading works. I think 100usd is enough for a beginner . You can use it in buying cheap coins/tokens but has a big potential in the future.

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

Jane Moore

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:50:39 AM

You can invest this money in perspective ICO project)
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:56:25 AM

if you want to start trading then you have to learn first about trading and learn coins you will buy whether it will be profitable or not, seek as much information and start with a small amount to learn
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:56:10 PM

Hi guys, i'm new to the field, i want to start trading but i'm not sure where to start. What crypto can I start with for a small fund (<$100)? What crypto wallet can I use? Is there any legal or security issue that i have to beware of? Thanks a lot.
I believe you can start trading on this point, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly fluctuating and are trailing through today, this has caused the price of altcoin is constantly rebounding strongly, I believe the market will be able to rebound strongly in the coming days and you can trade with lower risk.
psychie

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:42:17 AM

I would suggest you to open an account on the exchanger your prefer and search/look a cheap but potential coin to buy. Try to diversify you 100 usd into 3 different cheap but potential coins.
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:09:38 AM

Yes there are no hard and fast rules for Bitcoin trading but if you decide to trade then daily charts and trader skills can make you an expert in cryptocurrancy trading and if we know the current market changes then you will not face any loss. In this case, I think you need to learn more about the first trade not just on the actual trade. You can watch videos and learn how to read the cryptocurrancy diagram. There are many things that can be learned.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:45:51 AM

if you are starting out you need to have enough knowledge to get you started properly because if you do not have a stranglehold idea you will not start what you want to happen and of course you also need to trust yourself that you can
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:44:54 PM

First of all, if you want to be a successful you should need patience. This is the basic things for trading. Before investing money you should do research on that money. I think this is the right place to learn and improve yourself. Just go to Trading discussion session read other post and gain knowledge. Instead of keeping all the money in single coin, better split into other altcoins too.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:43:40 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 11:48:52 PM by HatakeKakashi

Less than $100 capital for the the trading is good to buy 1-2 altcoins. But better if you have big capital because you can buy different altcoins and you get more profit. Buy altcoin who the price is good for your capital. It's your choice how much capital you want but the highly recommended if you have good capital like $500-$1000 to start very well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:11:28 PM

If you are just a newbie, then the best thing that you can do is just to avoid trading, because it is more than risky and you can easily lose all of your money because of that, it happened to me

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:19:12 PM

$100 is enough for if want to start a trade. but remember about the risk, you cannot always hope the market increase every time, and trade needs to have a knowledge which you have to know.
cardo

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

1st of all you Need to learn and research a lot before you start, that's most important. You need to be familiar with crypto in general then you will find alone which currency is interesting for you and why. Over time you will see that a lot of things will be clear to you which is not now. so... learning learning and learning is key to success!!!

Don't be lazy!

Yes research is the key in every success always read more information about trading, being lazy will make you poor and trading is not easy that you could always gain profit every day this is risky and have possible of big loss if you are lack of knowledge.
Soneo

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:03:29 PM

If you want to know how to trade bitcoin then you must first learn about it and learn the transaction, you can go to the forum asking experienced people or you can learn more about youtube.

I think If you want to start trading, buy coins now and contact with different people to sell so you can start well.
There are no hard and fast rules for bitcoin trading but if you make up your mind to trade then the daily charts and traders expertise can make you an expert in crypto trading and if we know the current market changes then we will not face any loss in this regard. money.
JungleBook

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:11:10 PM

Explore more about trading site and get more learnings in different individuals who involve in trading.As a trader, don't let our emotions higher than our decision making in terms of trading because that's the number one reason why we encountered difficulties and losses of coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: