Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:25:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best exchanges to trade.  (Read 2134 times)
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:19:49 PM

There's a lot of good exchanges site right now . Here's of some trusted exchanges site and for sure most of us our trade there. Bittrex and binance have a lot of traders now and for sure that is very safe because if they are not safe for sure they have some traders there but because of the good feauture and performance they will have a lot of traders now.
fonenumba

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:58:43 AM

There is a demo trading works on hitbtc exchange for free, the chart is also looking good there. If somebody prefer margin trading then bitmex should be really the best
GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:31:32 AM

For me i feel the best exchange i use and always use is Binance and it is working for me but if i want to go to trade margin i trade in Bitmex because it's easier with tradingview it's just a dream.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:02:43 PM

I had few exchanges that im truly believe until now which is bittrex,hitbtc,poloniex and kucoin these are the big exchanges and have a secured when you get in trading, there fee is not too high and the registration is so easy and understanding for the new member.
TRAID

Activity: 246
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 12:21:07 PM

I like Binance and Bitstamp, but if you want to go chasing low caps before they start trading on 1st exchanges, learn how to use Dex exchanges like idex and forkdelta. You can grab some real gems over there for cheap before they launch on bigger exchanges and start pumping.

TRAID - World's Best Crypto Traders are Waiting to Mentor You ‖  www.TRAID.tv
saadat6868

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:38:58 PM

I love benance, becouse this was my first trade experience and I love their intuitive and simple interface thing
berrybookmark

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:42:08 PM

Bittrex or Binance as you are starting up and then Poloniex for better research on historical data.
Naman1111

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:08:22 PM

I have tried a lot of exchanges . Started first with Poloniex, Bittrex and Bitmex. Recently however i mostly trade on Binance or Kucoin. This is bcz the coins get listed fast plus the exchanges are safe. The fee is nominal and the registration is not a fuss. The user interface is also cool and friendly.

Recently though I have started using Kyber , IDEX and Airswap also to get the hang of decentralised exchanges. 

Lizzardis

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:24:18 PM

Binance all day!
fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:34:33 PM

Maybe you'll try to focus studying on some coins and follow which exchange they have the most of volume price
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 01:19:02 PM

I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley

There are many exchanges which I feel is good for trading especially for beginners like Binance, Coinbase, Bittrex, and Poloniex. If you are excited to learn the trading skills then i would recommend you to take some time and learn from the pro traders from Youtube, Udemy, Reddit and other paid workshops. By this way, you will slowly grasp the skills and master the art of trading. Make sure that you practice enough before going for live trading.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Zeon Trading Platform

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 01:20:39 PM

I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley

How To Trade Cryptocurrency in the Most Comfortable Way

https://zeon.io/blog/how-to-trade-cryptocurrency-in-the-most-comfortable-way
Covano

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

Exchanges that i can recommand are Binance (in my opinion one of the best) and Bittrex. Exchanges that i cant recommand are HitBtc and Yobit (both - withdraw/deposit issues).
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:21:42 PM

Exchanges that i can recommand are Binance (in my opinion one of the best) and Bittrex. Exchanges that i cant recommand are HitBtc and Yobit (both - withdraw/deposit issues).
Binance is much better than other exchange site because it really works and we all know which is the most higher volume of coin. We can also determine the markets graph from time to time.
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:49:47 PM

Yes, I agree this. Each person has approaches and is familiar with each of the different trading pages. It's like having a different feel for a song. There are many sites such as HitBTC, binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex ... In particular, Bittrex left me peace of mind about the property and its coin type. Binance seems to be appreciated by many. However, trading performance when fluctuating high always cause discomfort for me. It is stagnant and waiting.
putrii

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

I think it's only natural that you ask this question because I see for now that a lot of exchange places are created that makes trading players so confused, I suggest trading in binends, binends have huge trading volumes every day.
sucre123456

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:05:15 PM

For me , I prefer decentralized exachanges . I makes withdrawals and deposits much easier .
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:10:46 PM

Of course, Trading is the best earning way. If you want to learn about trading so you can read this forum's trading related post. So you can start trading with Bittrex. It is the best Exchange site for trade.
xhienigat

Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:23:09 PM

There are many of them but currently I am using Binance, Bittrex, OKex and Kucion becaues of my coins are here and they are one of the best exchange we have right now.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
boty

Activity: 1190
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:58:18 PM

I think binance is the best place for trading right now because in binance has a very high trading volume, from very high volumes make the coin price movement so fast that you can take advantage of the price difference available to be able to earn very much profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: