Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best exchanges to trade.  (Read 2134 times)
Arsalan1996

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 02:32:57 PM

Well i will not suggest bittrex because now a days every 3rd user is complaining about this and yobit as well. I suggest livecoin, poloniex, okex, kucoin and binance as these are very quick and safe trading exchanges. So every one should create account there and get verified to start trading.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:02:08 PM

For me having an exchanges with a good platform is the best for us trader to trade with ease and without having a problem with transaction, buy and sell. It could also help us to manage our trading more efficiently and more productive because we could not consume to much time on learning the platform itself just to trade. Having a good volume on the chosen cryptocurrency for us to trade in is also one of the key concept to know on knowing the best exchange we could used in trading.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:25:22 PM

For me having an exchanges with a good platform is the best for us trader to trade with ease and without having a problem with transaction, buy and sell. It could also help us to manage our trading more efficiently and more productive because we could not consume to much time on learning the platform itself just to trade. Having a good volume on the chosen cryptocurrency for us to trade in is also one of the key concept to know on knowing the best exchange we could used in trading.
for today there is a lot of exchanger and trade exchanges where it is possible to trade with many existing coins. The only question is, What is the best in terms of functionality and security. But is it worth using mobile applications of these exchanges to facilitate their actions?
A Fahriz Thiago

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:37:11 PM

I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley
I think if you are just starting to trade, you should trade in etherdelta and idex. Because the place of trade there is quite easy to understand for beginners.

thirdkiller

Activity: 301

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:03:34 AM

I love Binance exchange because of its user interface and intuitive simpleness, you can just login and right away start to trade
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:37:44 PM

I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley

Make your self prepared by gathering information about cryptocurrency trading & best available exchanges from YouTube or some reputed websites like cointelegraph, bitcoinexchangeguide etc. My favorite exchanges are binance, bitrex and kucoin, these exchanges have good volumes for crypto trading.

Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:45:47 PM

there is no answer for this question. there are popular centralized exchanges at the moment. such as binance, bittrex. they are ok with trading volumes etc. but they are not enough safe for traders. so it is hard to announce them as best exchange
Kamarah

Activity: 268

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:21:11 PM

In my opinion, bittrex is the best exchange for trading. It is suitable for both newbie and veteran. Experts might not like bittrex because it does not have margin. However, I believe that it has most of functions for the people to start trading. If you do not know where to start, just begin you career with bitcoin

lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:27:16 PM

I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley
If you want to learn how to trade conduct a research first, there are many tutorial videos in youtube for every exchange thus it wont be hard to understand it before you do your actual trade. For me binance and kucoin are the best exchange since I dont get any problem using it. You dont need to stick in one exchange better to try others thus you can compare their difference and you choose the best one that suits you.

doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:13:17 PM

For beginners like you it's better to start with user-friendly exchanges and with a good reputation. Try poloniex or cex. They are both quite simple in use - the only difference that polo doesn't offer much fiat options. I am more in eur market so prefer using cex - https://cex.io/btc-eur for these purposes. So it depends on what is preferable for you. Search on various forums and look what people say. Read articles from different sources, or simply google.
There are a lot of exchanges that are working same and different both and their rates are different for different processes. You need to go through the Blockchain technology that will make you able to exchange your coins or selling of coins smoothly. In order to survive in the market you would need to follow the most recommended tools and places from where you can get success.

rmetrology

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:12:30 AM

KuCoin is another easy and hassle-free cryptocurrency exchange. KuCoin offers many popular and unique coin such as DragonChain, $KCS, and many others. Just like Binance, they offer a fully functional mobile app for Android and iOS.
lnaphthalene

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:14:35 AM

One of the best things about Changelly is that you don’t need to go through any lengthy verification or registration process. You just log in with your email ID (or any email ID) and start exchanging!
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:12:03 PM

if for new people who want to learn trades like you I suggest trading on the exchange that price movements are not too fast as cryptopia coinexchange or the other and if you have advanced in your trading could move to exchange larger as bittrex hitbtc or another.
GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:25:26 PM

For me the best exchange i've been using right now is binance because it's very efficient and i use it alot these past few months and it's worth it because it's so easy to use and trade on but i think the fees gets a bit pricey but it's alright.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:33:34 PM

For beginners like you it's better to start with user-friendly exchanges and with a good reputation. Try poloniex or cex. They are both quite simple in use - the only difference that polo doesn't offer much fiat options. I am more in eur market so prefer using cex - https://cex.io/btc-eur for these purposes. So it depends on what is preferable for you. Search on various forums and look what people say. Read articles from different sources, or simply google.
There are a lot of exchanges that are working same and different both and their rates are different for different processes. You need to go through the Blockchain technology that will make you able to exchange your coins or selling of coins smoothly. In order to survive in the market you would need to follow the most recommended tools and places from where you can get success.
To be honest, when I was a newbie trader I really make sure that I checked every exchanges available so that I can compare each fees and find which could make me feel secure in using. Exchanges have different environment but they all function for the same thing, which is trading but you still have to find which exchanges will give you convenience and of course which exchanges have the coin/coins you are going to trade for.

Some exchanges have security problems so be sure that you know which is it specifically, you don't want to end up being robbed online.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:44:56 PM

Binance is my favorite centralized exchange.
For decentralized I go for IDEX.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:11:06 PM

Maybe I answered this question for several times. However, I am trading now on forkdelta. It is the decentralized exchange and not for the newbie. The best trades are Binance, Kucoin, Bittrex. These exchanges have a very high potential. A safe and secure place to trade only good coins.
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:27:58 PM

i have some favorite exchange which i can recommend for you, they are binance, poloniex and kucoin. especially for binance i really recommended this one, they always have daily high trading volume.
Bhe

Activity: 380

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:39:09 PM

For me its binance because the transaction there is so fast and its one of trusted exchanges..although the fee is high..
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:19:31 PM

Firstly you should exchange from fiat money to Bitcoin or Ethereum and you can buy with them what coin you want. You can use for exchange Coinbase or Cex.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: