Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:29:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best exchanges to trade.  (Read 2134 times)
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

im still new to exchanges and my first platform is binance. no worry of verifying your account and you could still withdraw your investment up to 2BTC. just sign in and your done.

This is why binance is still the most favorite exchange pro trader or even a newbie because its simple to use and you can withdraw up to 2btc without submitting your identity

CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:15:20 PM

I suggest Binance for trading as they have low trading fees, especially when You are  using their BNP tokens. ( You can reduce trading fees by half from 0,10% to  0.05%). For coins that are new and they are not at big exchanges I use IDEX ( decentalised exchange)
Rainbow009

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:07:11 PM

I enjoy using binance and kucoin for centralized.
And IDEX for decentralized.
Anandhi

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:16:31 PM

im still new to exchanges and my first platform is binance. no worry of verifying your account and you could still withdraw your investment up to 2BTC. just sign in and your done.

This is why binance is still the most favorite exchange pro trader or even a newbie because its simple to use and you can withdraw up to 2btc without submitting your identity

As long as there are still chance for us to withdraw our money without the need to submit our identity, binance will still among the recommended exchange to use.  But if in the future binance will change their policies, I guess people will leave it.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:36:46 PM

I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley

The choice of exchanges depends on an individual, Let say if you are aggressive in trading and want to earn profits in short-term then you should definitely consider Binance exchange with BNB/BTC or BNB/ETH pair for the low trading fees. Trading with Binanace coin on Binance.com provides low trading fees and it will play a major role to get you profits in day trading.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:42:14 PM

I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley

You can always look for an exchanger like kucoin where is tarted investing cryptocurrency and i did not get any problem from it investing on that market but still you can always look for another, youtube and google will be your best way to have guidelines on trading.

Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:56:27 PM

Do not use bittrex, they are unreliable and a borderline scam exchange, they are known to close and disable accounts for no reason.

Binance is the way to go, probably the safest exchange and has a lot of alt coins, you wont trade shit altcoins anyways because it's not reliable so binance works the best. I always use ''tradingview'' which has pretty much all pairs from all the different exchanges, I use tradingview for my analysis and I trade on binance.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:48:08 AM

I would recommend Binance and KuCoin. User interface is good. Deposits and withdrawals are quite fast. No issues so far with both exchanges.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:11:23 AM

There are 2 exchanges you should trade: binance and huobi although they are from china but they are very nice and ease to use to trade daily

Of course, both of them belong to China only but Binance exchange has already moved to Malta, now Headquarters of Binance situated in Malta only and all operation are being done from Malta only. Huobi is still, operating from other countries but i don't know exactly but both these exchanges are very good for trading.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:30:32 AM

I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley

There's the best exchange site which I would like to suggest to you, that is nexybit.com.
Currently nexybit.com has served 5/28 traded coins, among which are: BTC, ETH, ATM, EXC and TTC.

Nexybit Hybrid Exchange

We are proud to hold a signature campaign for our newly renovated site, https://nexybit.com/.
 We are a hybrid exchange with the lowest fees(0.01%) in the industry and The 100% referral program .
 To learn more about us please click the link
https://nexybit.com/.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:52:52 AM

I have experience using etherdelta and kucoin but in the long run, i used to trade in etherdelta when i was starting to work on bounty campaigns but i prefer to use kucoin because there are issues before on etherdelta that some of the coin holders lost their cryptocurrencies due to hacking.
MMnoob

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:21:53 AM

there is an exchange from china who started up his name, trade exchanges there are very easy and guaranteed. Safety is also good and certainly cheaper for transactions. just look at www.coinbene.com
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:47:58 PM

There are 2 exchanges you should trade: binance and huobi although they are from china but they are very nice and easy to use to trade daily.There are many toturial and content about how to trade in google or youtube, many said Binance exchange is the best exchange now, and probably this is true because they has biggest daily volume transaction and also own coin called Binance/BNB that many predict the price will keep increase in the long term. Personal i use Binance too, and other i also used gate.io because this exchange listed more coin. I would recommend Binance . User interface is good. Deposits and withdrawals are quite fast. No issues so far with both exchanges.
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:53:56 PM

I think that at this point you should limit trading, you can see that bitcoin prices have been fluctuating in recent days and can be seen that the market is bearish in long term and current price bitcoin fell to $ 5800. I believe bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply, so at this point you should not trade to avoid losses.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:32:23 PM

For you in learning how to trade then you need to search this forum and youtube site. You will get a lot of information about these two strategies. You will get basic details about trading and you need to get your own experience. For beginner traders, most exchanges are good but I do not recommend bitfinex or poloniex. Binasi and others will be easier for you.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:56:03 PM

From my point of view the best exchange is binance. No one can insist you to go for it. Each exchanges has its own advantages and disadvantages that too will differ from person to person point of view. Your question to best exchange is not complete and clear. So go in search with a clear question and option for it

ArifNewaz

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:09:16 PM

No idea about the best exchange for trading. On the other side, I could suggest you some very good places to lose everything.
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:01:48 PM

New traders should first take a look at some video footage from YouTube. All the rules are clearly explained in the videos. But for that you must know English because the English word is used more in the crypto market.
And before joining the exchange market, there must be some good exchange market ideas. These markets are Hitbtc, Binance, Okex, Kucoin and Bittrex etc.
rakkhusi

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:44:22 PM

Trading is very risky. It is better not to start trading in newcomers in this crypt-world. Betterx is the best exchange. Binance, Bitfinex, HitBTC, Upbit, Bit-Z, Kucoin, are trusted exchanges.

████████          shop.ccFOUND.com          ████████
►          INVEST IN WISDOM!          ◄
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:43:16 AM

there are many exchanges to trade and I think we have different favorite exchanges. for me, I still prefer bittrex, poloniex, binance as in that sites, I can trade with easy and the menu of each exchange is easy to understand. but there are more good exchanges to trade and I think we can try one by one to feel the difference. maybe some of us like to trade with small exchanges and the other like to trade with the bigger exchanges.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄