Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:41:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best exchanges to trade.  (Read 2134 times)
Sanjeewa101

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:22:48 PM

My choice is Binance because It has beautiful UI and Necessary TA tools for pro traders. The basic account does not want verification to withdraw and deposit money to some limit.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:29:02 PM

My choice is Binance because It has beautiful UI and Necessary TA tools for pro traders. The basic account does not want verification to withdraw and deposit money to some limit.
Binance is one of the exchanges that has very good trading volume and the community at the exchange reaches millions of users in a single day. For me Binance has been with me in 2017 and I will always be a customer in this exchange because they have helped me make a lot of money and get a better life.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:40:18 PM

I think the best exchanges for trade are - bittrex and Binance. Because its Daily trading volume and its withdrawal system are pleased me.  These are easy and safe to use.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:18:53 AM

For beginners it may be possible to learn trading on the local Exchange (if there is one in your country), because if you are a beginner and directly trading in Binance, Kucoin and Bittrex it is very dangerous, because you yourself do not know the ins and outs of a coin.

Secure your assets do not let you lose and be patient in trading, and do not until you also become a greedy person.
harimurry

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:22:03 AM

I'm a beginner and I was surprised to find out tha an exchange requires us to deposit US $10,000 or the equivalent crypto. Crazy. I used Binance. It's convenient. The trade fee can be cheaper using Binance's coin (BNB). If you trade frequently, the small leftover from the trade can also be converted to BNB.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:05:52 AM

if you ask the best exchange place for now is binance, because there has a very high trading volume and there also has a very high security so that binance will make your trading comfortable and can get a lot of profit.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:38:13 AM

I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley
If you’re going to choose any exchanger there are lots of things you have got to consider first before choosing them. You have to know if that exchanger is safe, and you can do that by asking questions about that exchanger online or searching it up on the web to know what people has to say about it.

The check the liquidity of the exchanger cause the higher the volume the better it will be. Next is to check out their customer support ,the fees and how many payment methods they offer to their users. And always look for exchanger that are beginner friendly just like Coinbase.
odpadnik

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

Tech enthusiast, SEO jedi, Crypto investor.

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:12:56 PM

I'm a beginner and I was surprised to find out tha an exchange requires us to deposit US $10,000 or the equivalent crypto. Crazy. I used Binance. It's convenient. The trade fee can be cheaper using Binance's coin (BNB). If you trade frequently, the small leftover from the trade can also be converted to BNB.

10.000$??

What kinda exchange was that - sounds kinda scammy to me...

Before starting, one should always think about the end-goal. What do you want to trade, how often do you want to trade it, and who can offer that.

After this is done, check which options you have, check those exchanges and pick one you trust and that fits your needs.

Simple enough, if you do your research properly Smiley

https://kriptomat.io/en ----  EU licensed Crypto Platform.  23 languages. Buy & hold your Crypto - Fast, Easy, Safe.
meerkatoken
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:22:53 PM

10.000$??

What kinda exchange was that - sounds kinda scammy to me...

Before starting, one should always think about the end-goal. What do you want to trade, how often do you want to trade it, and who can offer that.

After this is done, check which options you have, check those exchanges and pick one you trust and that fits your needs.

Simple enough, if you do your research properly Smiley

He is referring to the fact that there were restrictions on some exchanges during the pump period. Back then you could not even open an account at these exchanges. Some big platforms asked for a 10K+ deposit in order to become a "full member" and reach all functions.

Anyway I believe Binance is by far the most secure platform for daytrading. Also their customer support is great. It is almost as user friendly and efficient as a normal bank CS.
If they would get hacked for a small-mid amount, I am sure they would refund every user who got hacked. 
Good place Smiley
Angle22

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:51:43 PM

barter or exchange added that we have done since the ancestors
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:28:56 PM

I think the characteristic of a trader are hard working, patience, smart, open minded, critical thinker,
must know how to handle difficulties when the hard times comes in this kind of business.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:29:34 PM

I think the blockchain market is the best and the most legit
because all electronic wallet are depends on the services of this market which is really rest assured legit and safe.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:31:58 AM

For those new individuals on the exchanging, poloniex is best for the individuals who need to begin exchanging. poloniex because agreeable, simple and anchored on the exchanging. Before you pick an exchanger, you ought to be learned. Figure out how to comprehend the market graph before you make a move.

Poloniex is one of the best exchange out there where due to people fud this exchange is facing some problems. So it is always quite good to trade in Polo because for newbies it is very easy to understand, there are many other exchanges where you can trade with some good coins like Binance, Bitfinex etc.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:11:03 AM

There are dozens of exchanges, but only a few of them are good and trustworthy. At present, Binance and KuCoin have been doing well, so you can trade in these exchanges. To learn trading, you can watch a few youtube videos about trading, these will be of great help.

jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:11:49 AM

There are dozens of exchanges, but only a few of them are good and trustworthy. At present, Binance and KuCoin have been doing well, so you can trade in these exchanges. To learn trading, you can watch a few youtube videos about trading, these will be of great help.
Agree with your comments. I am also one of the loyal users of the Binance and Kucoin exchanges. For me, Binance exchange has very cheap transaction fees and Kucoin exchanges there are many monthly bonus programs.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:52:00 PM

Lots of major  cryptoexchanges to use but i am using only several of them as my tokens were available there too. One of them is Binance. The market is good and the transaction fee is just fair enough. You can also try Kucoin, Hitbtc, Yotib, and so many more.

duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:01:57 AM

Lots of major  cryptoexchanges to use but i am using only several of them as my tokens were available there too. One of them is Binance. The market is good and the transaction fee is just fair enough. You can also try Kucoin, Hitbtc, Yotib, and so many more.
Binance seems to be the exchange for many investors because of the liquidity of this exchange and it is also the place where so many whales in the world come to trade. I think in the future Binance will grow even more because they always have potential customers and always create surprise for investors around the world.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:31:57 AM

I always choose BINANCE where it is cheap, easy to use and popular because of the fast transaction time.

right now, many people make binance as their favorite site to trade but some of them still prefer with poloniex and bittrex. this three site exchanges is good enough and recommended if you want to trade and I think you can try one by one of the sites so you know what is the difference between each one. personally, I use that three site because I see that my chance to make a profit is bigger on those sites so I think I will stay for a longer time.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:05:46 AM

I think Bittrex is the oldest and most trustworthy exchange right now, apart from Bittrex, I think Binance is making quite good with all of its real world implementations with Banks in Malta and works in Uganda.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 12:54:41 PM

If you want to best exchange for trading so you can get too many exchangers in this online market. If you search the best exchange and you can get the third party best exchange and you can find here too many exchanges. I am using bittrex and I like bittrex exchange because it is a very trusted and you can use Google authorization security.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: