Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:30:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto world vs Fulltime job? to establish better life.  (Read 2830 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:42:36 PM

If you're seeing trading and investing as a quick way to make money,  I'm sure you'll be disappointed. For me I'll take full time job and you can still do the cyrptocurrency related work even if you have 1 to 2 hours of free time.

Being as a flexible person that you need and you just make to work fulltime at the same time you do also the crypto currency to work on it to make a lot of money.
If you can do both then its much better, full time job to sustained your needs and crypto investment to grow your savings,if you will be very keen and you are willing to invest enough time, then the possibility of become more successful in this venture will more likely, the crypto market still on its way to grow even more so while you still have your full time job then make a good time management and begin also to be more interest with crypto trading or crypto industry, it will helps you to have a good ideas to invest your money and earn decent profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:45:22 PM

To establish a better life in my opinion need crypto world and full time job.Because Btc income isn't fixed but full time job salary is fixed.We should create or make a better future for us so we earn a lot from Btc or job.And also maintain daily life-personal and family's need.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:51:05 PM

of course it is better to spend time in the world of cryptocurrency because with focus in the world of cryptocurrency you can get a lot snagat profits and your work is not too tired so make you more relaxed.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:58:04 PM

If you have a fulltime job, keep it and use your spare time to learn about crypto currency investing or trading. As you gain experience, and knowledge you can start using your disposable income from your full time job to fund your crypto project, that is where a better life can be seen. But quiting your day fulltime job for crypto wont make life better, but worse because you will force to trade when the condition is not even appropriate.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:37:21 PM

Full time job is the best because cryptocurrency is just for sideline job or part time job and full time job is more important because you can get food,house rent,bills and shopping on your job salary and on crypto you will get Bitcoin,XRP,Etheruem or Tether and you cannot use it to buy foods.
I am with crypto opportunities rather than any other field job. The reason is, crypto jobs are more beneficial, easier and simpler. A person does not need to go to office or at his work place every day following strict time. Moreover, the salaries are never equal to the efforts employees put in. the only requirement for earning sufficient from crypto coins is being smart and choosing the right coin.
EuronPower

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:48:56 PM

Hello everyone.

I am new here in crypto world but I have no experience about what is the way to earn money using cryptocurrency. I was already studied few things about cryptocurrency but for me it is not enough.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Do think that trading and investing with cryptocurrency are much better to my upcoming fulltime job? Because at this time I'm just waiting for the call of my fulltime job. What are the best advice that you may give to me. should I reject the fulltime job that I've been waiting for or to go enter the world of investing and trading?

Can you share you experiences and ideas for me. 

It is the great opportunity for me to read your answers.

Thank you in advance.

The full-time job guarantees that you can pay your bills, think that for cryptocurrencies to be your only job, you have to have a clear plan and enough experience to not lose everything, remember that this market does not have mercy.
 In my case, I also plan to take away my work and dedicate myself all day to this, because in my country,  I earn less than $ 5 a month, that's why it would not be so complicated because the basic services are practically free. I also think that you have to have a better range to guarantee more money to your wallet

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
coolstory

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:05:20 PM

Full time job is the best because cryptocurrency is just for sideline job or part time job and full time job is more important because you can get food,house rent,bills and shopping on your job salary and on crypto you will get Bitcoin,XRP,Etheruem or Tether and you cannot use it to buy foods.
I am with crypto opportunities rather than any other field job. The reason is, crypto jobs are more beneficial, easier and simpler. A person does not need to go to office or at his work place every day following strict time. Moreover, the salaries are never equal to the efforts employees put in. the only requirement for earning sufficient from crypto coins is being smart and choosing the right coin.

Crypto earnings is somehow better than field jobs as you said. But I have a question. I want to see whether crypto jobs will long live. If not, it will be a problem for the guys who are working in crypto jobs only, by leaving field job for example.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 787

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:10:54 PM

Hello everyone.

I am new here in crypto world but I have no experience about what is the way to earn money using cryptocurrency. I was already studied few things about cryptocurrency but for me it is not enough.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Do think that trading and investing with cryptocurrency are much better to my upcoming fulltime job? Because at this time I'm just waiting for the call of my fulltime job. What are the best advice that you may give to me. should I reject the fulltime job that I've been waiting for or to go enter the world of investing and trading?

Thank you in advance.

There are a lot of thinha you need to consider when opting to switch from a full time job to focusing into cryptocurrency. One, you gold the time of your work as there is absolutely no one to boss you around. Two, you must know some knowledge about cryptocurrency in order to start as it gets complictaed when people avail for your services or if you focus in trading. Three, the incom you receive is relatively higher.
Though there may be a lot of advantages, conider the whole job as a risk. The income might be a little inconsistency and the price is determined by thr success of bitcoin. Not to mention, you acquire skills, hone your technique and talents when you work inside a company.
The choice is yours to make but personally I would fous on the two at the same time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Marahunter

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:23:29 PM

Depending on how well you are being paid, how you like your job, how good of a trader you are etc. are some of the questions you need to ask yourself before you make the leap
ForHorde666

Activity: 95
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:11:05 PM

Hello everyone.

Thank you in advance.

If you have a good amount in pocket, that will allow to you and your family to live without withdrawing funds from the market for a long time, then probably you can, do not work. But keep in mind that for a good income, your trade will turn into the same fulltime job.
Nariza

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:16:09 PM

It depends on you if you can manage both. For example if you have a full time job, you can make a crypto world as your part time job to earn an extra income.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:30:03 PM

It depends on you if you can manage both. For example if you have a full time job, you can make a crypto world as your part time job to earn an extra income.
Yes.You can still work on both.But when time comes that you realize that cryptocurrency has a bigger profit compared to your full time job,then you can focus to crypto world.Because for sure you have developed already your own skills by that time.Honestly,you will not be rich if you just make cryptocurrency works as an extra income,make it as a full time job if you want to get huge profits in a quicker way.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:11:00 AM

Quitting your full-time job is not an good option rather you can do both side by side making crypto trading as source of your extra income with fixed income from your job. It will yeild better returns with huge profits than single task.The crypto market is uncertain and too much risky so avoid it as your main job.
I also support the idea of having more than one source of income as it can increase capital quicker than just relying on one way. Besides, some methods are more beneficial than others. Crypto market has its own risks. It is not as easy and simple to become rich with help of digital coins as it looks like. Trading in a volatile market is a tough job.But still, if one has to choose between two options I would suggest going for digital market.
mehedi24

Activity: 336

Personal Account

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:03:28 PM

My Dream i earn many money quickly and i loved virtual life.2 years ago i come in crypto currency. i obviously chose your full time invest in crypto and always try to how more thing learn and know.if you decide crypto will be your main income source so i respect you because it is very good decision for me. because any job find very in my country.i think best idea reject your job and work full time with crypto.
akristofor

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:26:22 PM

I am a trader, but I have a full time job. For me trading is a hobby, the same should be for you.
When you have full time job it helps you to relax and not to think about loosing you money.
You should understand that you will loose some money in any case, it is impossible to trade without losses.
And if you will have a full time job you will have a stable income. And trading should be an extra secondary income.
 Wink
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:09:47 PM

I think crypto world user to establish better life.the reason is, crypto jobs are more beneficial, easier and simpler.I also do crypto business cause it is a better for all full time Jobes. if you choose between two options I would suggest going for digital market.so i think best idea reject your job and work full time with crypto.i m sure it's change your life.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

I think crypto world user to establish better life.the reason is, crypto jobs are more beneficial, easier and simpler.I also do crypto business cause it is a better for all full time Jobes. if you choose between two options I would suggest going for digital market.so i think best idea reject your job and work full time with crypto.i m sure it's change your life.

Working with crypto moneys requires too much sacrifice and reduces sociality. I've tried this before, so I had to try. As a result of an accident my ankle was broken and I started to work temporarily from home and it was really boring.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:15:51 PM

Trust me, keeping a full time job would be practical than the crypto world. Doing trading or anything that has to do with the cryptocurrencies can be done as a part time. It is just a matter of time management so you can balance both.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:24:37 PM

Crypto world is full of risk so if you want a more secure future you should get a full time job,
But when it comes to bringing a good future I think crypto is a lot more better than having a full time job,
You could work on your own time no need to go outside and get jammed in the traffic,
And you could earn more in crypto world .
kolega

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:16:09 AM

Hello everyone.

Thank you in advance.
Before you give up the main job, you need to be sure that you know how to make money from investing and trading in crypto-currencies. That is, at least the income from the crypto currency should be greater than the salary
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: