Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:38:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto world vs Fulltime job? to establish better life.  (Read 2831 times)
Arbitao
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:01:43 AM

Please don't rush quitting your full-time job, if you have no savings. I recommend not to put yourself in such a risk, otherwise you might soon find yourself accepting an even worse full-time job again.
Maybe it's possible to transition into a part-time job, and use the newly available time on crypto. Maybe you can find a new job in the crypto space, which has synergies with what you want to do on your own.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

Having a full time job means you have a stable income to depend and while cryptocurrencies can make you richm it can also make you poor instntly. Crypto trading is risky and you need enough time to learn the trading. It is better not to quit your job if you are still mastering it or until you become an expert jn trading.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:02:56 AM

Crypto world is an opportunity for all to change their lives but need knowledge and skill to gain high in limited time.If you manage both then good option to hold for long term.If you want full time crypto make sure have enough money to survive till stable in crypto and no doubt you can earn high as compare to your traditional job in crypto world.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:21:56 AM

I think it is still better to have a physical job. You can't quit a constant income source unless you are fortunate with your cryptos. Only if your holdings give you more than enough, then I think you can abandon your physical job. But it is better to have a real job especially if you are still new at this stuff because cryptos are risky. It may not pay you well and you might get disappointed. It's up to you. How much are you willing to sacrifice and risk?

Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:02:54 PM

I think it is still better to have a physical job. You can't quit a constant income source unless you are fortunate with your cryptos. Only if your holdings give you more than enough, then I think you can abandon your physical job. But it is better to have a real job especially if you are still new at this stuff because cryptos are risky. It may not pay you well and you might get disappointed. It's up to you. How much are you willing to sacrifice and risk?
Yes physical job is very important because it helps us to provide our daily expenses on which crypto cannot because crypto changes anytime it may give you a profit or a losses. I think it is better to have these two so that you didn't worry about your daily expenses and also you can have a chance to change your life and improve it by using the cryptocurrency as a part time and physical job as a full time I think it will help you a lot that can possibly make your life better.

angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:31:57 PM

Cryptoworld is another name of financial freedom,You are here own boss and can choose own working hours and here you work for own.If you have skills and knowledge you can earn more than your tradtional job.You can do both same time but its all about priorties if crypto is passion then good decision to leave job.

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

Trust me, keeping a full time job would be practical than the crypto world. Doing trading or anything that has to do with the cryptocurrencies can be done as a part time. It is just a matter of time management so you can balance both.

It would much better to have a regular job and doing cryptocurrencies at the same at this point you could make a brighter future if you can able to manage your profit wisely. It is more practical if you didn't rely only on the profit that you gain from crypto due to it's unstableness characteristic so much better if you have a secure source of income so you will never get deprived your daily needs.
Amajaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:50:03 PM

Do both if possible, but dont give up your job just to focus on crypyo its not recommended, i know many of us here are doing both only time management being on crypto is another good opportunity to eArn for real.
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:03:10 PM

Dont quit your full time job...If you are looking for enough money to live off, then do long term trading....and then continue with your job...you dont want to risk too much for now considering the fact that youre still new and inexperienced.So keep it casual,invest a few money when the coin are down and leave it there.
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

for me, a job is more important than crypto world. especially we have no guarantee in crypto world. but will be better if we can manage both, crypto world can a side job. all people need a stable income that's why you can't leave your job.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:26:40 PM

If you earn here regulary you can leave your work and be a full time here but if you cant earn regulary here it is better to prioritize your work and make crypto as your sideline.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:55:45 PM

If you earn here regulary you can leave your work and be a full time here but if you cant earn regulary here it is better to prioritize your work and make crypto as your sideline.
That is right a lot of people are doing crypto in full time basis, and they found it more interesting and profitable to be here that is why they decided to to leave their job rather and choose to stay here in crypto. If given the chance I would do the same too, as I know that I would have a better life here.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:23:06 PM

There are so many ways in which one can make good money from crypto currency such as participating in promising project, signature campaign with high pay, trading crypto currency, rendering professional services like escrow services, Campaign management, signature code and avatar design.
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:44:15 PM

Cryptoworld is another name of financial freedom,You are here own boss and can choose own working hours and here you work for own.If you have skills and knowledge you can earn more than your tradtional job.You can do both same time but its all about priorties if crypto is passion then good decision to leave job.
Doing both work at the same time I think that is the best option. Trading in the crypto market does not take too much of our time, we can completely control the time spent on both jobs. The traditional job is a stable source of income, if we abandon it means we are totally dependent on the trading. and it is inherently unstable.

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:34:38 AM

This is the best variant that can be only imagined. While the real job gives you a stable income, the cryptocurrency activities bring you additional profit.
ulages

Activity: 74
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:26:13 AM

Both are equally important because relying upon only one doesn't gives you proper strength financially

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:50:46 PM

Both are equally important because relying upon only one doesn't gives you proper strength financially
Could not agree more. I believe both are important because a crypto business will give you instant profits and good return as long as the market is good but this world is full of uncertainties and you can never be so sure about the outcomes. Having a side business keep you on the safe side if there are undesirable situation in the crypto world. You can actually keep your consumption un altered if you have side business that gives you constant supply of money irrespective of what happens in crypto market.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:26:22 AM

Having a full time job means you have a stable income to depend and while cryptocurrencies can make you richm it can also make you poor instntly. Crypto trading is risky and you need enough time to learn the trading. It is better not to quit your job if you are still mastering it or until you become an expert jn trading.
It is you who must make this decision as this is something which depends on you like the way you are planning the things and all that stuff. If you are not satisfied with the earnings you have because of the full-time job, then you can go for investing in the crypto but I will suggest you not to quit your job. Instead, you need to manage your time in a way which can then help you in having income from both the ways.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:56:58 AM

Make trading just for your extra income. Because right now, I'm unemployed and things that are happening in crypto are so boring. I only spend minutes to check crypto and then I have nothing to do.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:57:20 AM

Hello everyone.

I am new here in crypto world but I have no experience about what is the way to earn money using cryptocurrency. I was already studied few things about cryptocurrency but for me it is not enough.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Do think that trading and investing with cryptocurrency are much better to my upcoming fulltime job? Because at this time I'm just waiting for the call of my fulltime job. What are the best advice that you may give to me. should I reject the fulltime job that I've been waiting for or to go enter the world of investing and trading?

Can you share you experiences and ideas for me. 

It is the great opportunity for me to read your answers.

Thank you in advance.

It is practical to have full-time job and crypto. This is because full-time job is allocated for the regular or basic expenses such as rent, daily expense, utility expenses, etc. While earnings for crypto can be allocated to savings (emergency fund), investments, house projects,etc. Time management is necessary to be effective in both jobs. It will be challenging though, yet, this is one way yo achieve a better and financially stable life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: