Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:17:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto world vs Fulltime job? to establish better life.  (Read 2831 times)
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:00:23 AM

To establish better life you should work hard, full time job will help you to meet your daily needs and side job in crypto will give you additional income, you can use it for saving or build a new business. Try to do both of them, if other people can do both of course you can do it too.
We still need a real job so whenever the market is not in good terms like today we can get from our salary and dont gets too disappointed on crypto. Everything have its time that we need to deal with.
There is a misconception about the crypto jobs, people think of it like a part time job which only is the signature and the bounty campaigns. With these campaigns no one can earn to fulfill daily life requirements. They can only help you to earn some extra amount from your routine or fixed earnings. However a permanent job or business is required for almost everyone to live a sound life.
f12345

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:04:19 AM

If you can afford to be full time crypto i think thats the best way. Asuuming you already own your home car and have spare cash to last you  for few years and disposable income to day trade crypto
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:58:32 AM

To change life from crypto is not necesary to quit from the main job, because we can make invest or trade crypto by spend a few hours aday, just like 2 or 3 hours. Now the more important to make consistent profit is we should be have knowledge to predict when bull market start and when will be turn in to bearish, so we will know when should be to start to invest and when should quit from the market.

Lionheart001

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:47:44 AM

I would advise you to know what you are getting into. This is a crazy world. All you have worked all your can vanished into thing air in a matter of seconds. Get a full time job and do crypto as a side job. Thank me later
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:03:32 AM

Hello everyone.

I am new here in crypto world but I have no experience about what is the way to earn money using cryptocurrency. I was already studied few things about cryptocurrency but for me it is not enough.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Do think that trading and investing with cryptocurrency are much better to my upcoming fulltime job? Because at this time I'm just waiting for the call of my fulltime job. What are the best advice that you may give to me. should I reject the fulltime job that I've been waiting for or to go enter the world of investing and trading?

Can you share you experiences and ideas for me. 

It is the great opportunity for me to read your answers.

Thank you in advance.

Many people always ask this question, and I think, it's because of the risks and realities involved in choosing one over the other. To me, however, if you are not sure with what to focus on, why would you even have to choose? I mean, cryptocurrencies right now is not in a good state, which means some of the income you might get as an investor might be compromised, which means that the income you need to support yourself and your family might be in danger. On the one hand, while having a job is not as gainful like having a good investment in your cryptocurrency venture, the good thing about it is its stability. At least, you have a steady income to be used to answer for your needs. The beauty of cryptocurrencies is that it can be done simultaneously with a job.

Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:58:44 PM

Cryptocurrency is a flexible system, whether you're trading or investing, mining or bounty hunting it can be conveniently combined with an actual job.
I wouldn't advise anyone to quit either for the other.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:56:50 AM

Hello everyone.

I am new here in crypto world but I have no experience about what is the way to earn money using cryptocurrency. I was already studied few things about cryptocurrency but for me it is not enough.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Do think that trading and investing with cryptocurrency are much better to my upcoming fulltime job? Because at this time I'm just waiting for the call of my fulltime job. What are the best advice that you may give to me. should I reject the fulltime job that I've been waiting for or to go enter the world of investing and trading?

Can you share you experiences and ideas for me. 

It is the great opportunity for me to read your answers.

Thank you in advance.

investing is the best way to earn more profits in the long-term, trading is another way to make a profit in both the short-term and long-term. before you invest, you need to know about how much money you want to use to invest in cryptocurrency and you need to know what kind of investment you want to have. many of us start investing with doing many things and they can also use the freeway to earn the coins and many of them deposit their money to buy the coin. so you need to decide first before you invest in cryptocurrency.

I think you still need a real job so you can get the money and you can start to invest if you don't have money. I suggest you to still waiting for the call of your fulltime job and accept the job while after you get paid for that job, you can use it to deposit and buy the coins. this will help you to have 2 sources of income so you can earn the double profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 06:23:04 PM

Cryptocurrency and full time job both are very good. If you work in full time job and if you get a lots of salary I think it is perfect for your job or if you work full time but you get a small salary I think it is not perfect for you because if you work in cryptocurrency so you can earn a huge amount of money and you can lead a freedom life. So now your turn what do you want freedom life or full time job.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:43:23 PM

To establish better life you should work hard, full time job will help you to meet your daily needs and side job in crypto will give you additional income, you can use it for saving or build a new business. Try to do both of them, if other people can do both of course you can do it too.
We still need a real job so whenever the market is not in good terms like today we can get from our salary and dont gets too disappointed on crypto. Everything have its time that we need to deal with.

People will never become jobless since they can still work for promoting new icos in this forum and that is the reason why there are life that is being establish and families as well with good lifestyle.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:32:24 AM

I would advise you to know what you are getting into. This is a crazy world. All you have worked all your can vanished into thing air in a matter of seconds. Get a full time job and do crypto as a side job. Thank me later
In my opinion, this is not a crazy world. Had it been a crazy world, it would not have given away so much profit to those who invest in the past.

Besides, the applications are worth availing. Bitcoin has spread around the world and it is now possible to make transactions in the spur of the moment. So you can really earn in crypto if you invest in the right coin however you cannot under estimate the importance of a full time job.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:10:38 AM

I have seen people that had to quit their day job to embrace crypto fully, this should be a very hard decision but before one decides to do this, one should have made sure he has the absolute knowledge and have tested for long what works for him and have the required resources at his disposal. For someone with a reasonable capital and have the requisite trading knowledge can make a decent living by trading without having to look for a job,  with a $10000 trading  capital, someone  can make 20% profit monthly which is obviously possible and  could afford a decent living and with good money management skills can grow further the trading capital in order to earn higher 

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:22:06 PM

I  doubt you can combine trading with the new job unless it's  part-time job. Being an employee can be very demanding. You will barely have time for yourself not to talk of combining Cryptocurrency trading. Most employers won't be pleased to see those they pay to give their best busy on different jobs during work hours.

Things would  be much better for you as a self-employed person or doing a part-time job.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:46:35 PM

We can work on both and evaluate our time very well. Both activities would be very profitable for us. Consequently we can live comfortably in our old age.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:38:25 PM

I'm gonna be doing both, having crypto as a part-time while performing my duty in office job. Is just the way we maximize our time rather than of wasting them. Crypto life isn't need to begin full time, as it is an internet base, we can easily check/access our investment or trades anytime. If others can do it,  why we can't? 
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:39:33 PM

Try to both if you can and if possible. Having a full time job is still a sure way to earn and pays the bill. If you have spare time to trade, provide service and ask for Bitcoin as payment then that will be great. Going into business is a good idea as it gives you the freedom to dictate how much you want to earn and add Bitcoin or Altcoin as a pay option.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:09:54 AM

i think not a problem having both at the same time. treat crypto as your investment. manage it once awhile. while having full time job can assure you a stable income.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:15:16 AM

You can't trade or invest if you don't have a stable cashflow especially if you don't have some serious savings set aside and you have extensive knowledge of trading the crypto markets, risk management, etc. If I were you I would get that fulltime job and trade/invest in your freetime. There are 18h in a day if you sleep 6h. 8h you work at your fulltime job. What do u do in the rest of 10h?
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:44:31 AM

I think it is more comfortable and more relaxed to do crypto world because with the world of cryptocurrency you can get a lot of profits and your work is not too difficult and certainly you are not tired because you do not leave the house but to be able to do work in the trading world you must have capital very much and trading expertise in order to determine the right time to buy and sell coins.
rhenrhen

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:16:21 AM

I still opt to have a regular job but if the time will come that you are already doing good in the cryptoworld, it is much better to be your own boss. Be sure not to be unsure of your decisions.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:19:14 AM

I think you can manage both, if you can't do it give up trading and only invest and hodl, spend no time on trading you will make more money or get a job related to crypto if you can.

I agree. That's where the beauty of cryptocurrency ventures lies. Many people here, even the established ones, have started as part-timers so to speak in this market. Maybe some of them have chosen to already devote all their time to it, but if you will just manage your time and your ventures properly, it would be very manageable for your to actually control both without failing on checking out the other. Having a full-time job has its pros, as well as venturing in the market, therefore, why choose one if you can do both.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: