Bitcoin Forum
September 10, 2024, 03:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto world vs Fulltime job? to establish better life.  (Read 2854 times)
Mertalot

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:40:16 AM

Ah well, nice topic. I would suggest not to give up full time unless you have some stable assets diversified.
Mertalot

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:40:58 AM

I still opt to have a regular job but if the time will come that you are already doing good in the cryptoworld, it is much better to be your own boss. Be sure not to be unsure of your decisions.

Be your own boss is much more responsibiity. Yep, this is great, but one day it may hurt.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:55:16 AM

Today, cryptocurrency is present in front of our eyes, should we allow something that means passing by, while facts have shown that its presence has brought benefits, which is very good for the benefit of the people, I think, for those who have experienced "win when investing in crypto "can't lie to himself, about this fact. For me cryptocurrency is worthy of being an alternative which's good for self-enrichment rather than fulltime work.

putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:56:58 AM

I prefer to do full time doing work in the office or outside of cryptocurrency because in my opinion this cryptocurrency is only suitable if it is used as a side job that can make you rich and can get very much profit from the capital you have and of the capital used.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:26:35 PM

I prefer to do full time doing work in the office or outside of cryptocurrency because in my opinion this cryptocurrency is only suitable if it is used as a side job that can make you rich and can get very much profit from the capital you have and of the capital used.
Well in my current situation I enjoy being committed in my whole day work but I also manage to commit myself too doing this campaign everytime I find my free time. And this is fun and at the same time this is the past time of mine whenever I'm bored doing something, getting busy about life or whatsoever.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:39:08 PM

of course I choose both, there is nothing more important for a human being to work and socialize in real life. if trading for me is only part time to add other income every month

jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:09:17 AM

Ah well, nice topic. I would suggest not to give up full time unless you have some stable assets diversified.
There is only one difference between an investment in cryptocurrency and a full time job. The latter being a consistent source of income and gives a monthly flow of money. The former is more like a lottery type system that often goes into the boom period growing the values of your portfolio and sometimes recedes in the back direction which has been making quite a chaos in the market lately.

In my opinion, one should keep a balance between the two and should earn from both direction to form something solid before turning in a specific direction.
MinSiu

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:18:18 AM

I will choose crypto world because it will help me enhance my life. With the same length of time, i believe that you ca earn more with bitcoin, you also can learn more skill in your life than just spend time with a boring job everyday
JeassonHunter

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:43:41 AM

Hello everyone.

I am new here in crypto world but I have no experience about what is the way to earn money using cryptocurrency. I was already studied few things about cryptocurrency but for me it is not enough.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Do think that trading and investing with cryptocurrency are much better to my upcoming fulltime job? Because at this time I'm just waiting for the call of my fulltime job. What are the best advice that you may give to me. should I reject the fulltime job that I've been waiting for or to go enter the world of investing and trading?

Can you share you experiences and ideas for me. 

It is the great opportunity for me to read your answers.

Thank you in advance.
if you are more interested in crypto you can earn more than your job.
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:20:28 AM

There is only one difference between an investment in cryptocurrency and a full time job. The latter being a consistent source of income and gives a monthly flow of money. The former is more like a lottery type system that often goes into the boom period growing the values of your portfolio and sometimes recedes in the back direction which has been making quite a chaos in the market lately.

In my opinion, one should keep a balance between the two and should earn from both direction to form something solid before turning in a specific direction.
I strongly agree with this point of view.You should have a full-time job and you should also learn about cryptocurrency.Maintain a balance between them. you will get more opportunities.
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:31:39 AM

With sincere advice, you should not give up your current job to enter the Crypto market. You should have a large amount of capital and stable monthly income to be eligible to enter this market. This market is harder than you think, and the income will never be stable. You should consider carefully.

chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:50:19 AM

With sincere advice, you should not give up your current job to enter the Crypto market. You should have a large amount of capital and stable monthly income to be eligible to enter this market. This market is harder than you think, and the income will never be stable. You should consider carefully.

That's just the simple truth, check out all average rich people don't depend on one major source of income, and it's be said never to put all your eggs in one basket, so hold your job tight and still do cryptos and earn from the both of them.

digosports

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:16:34 AM

In the event that you still an apprentice, despite everything you be requiring your all day work since you don't have enough learning yet on how appropriately handle your venture. Sit tight for the time that you are as of now master on it then you may now surrender your all day work and 100 % relies upon your speculation and exchanging.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:50:30 PM

Hello everyone.

I am new here in crypto world but I have no experience about what is the way to earn money using cryptocurrency. I was already studied few things about cryptocurrency but for me it is not enough.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Do think that trading and investing with cryptocurrency are much better to my upcoming fulltime job? Because at this time I'm just waiting for the call of my fulltime job. What are the best advice that you may give to me. should I reject the fulltime job that I've been waiting for or to go enter the world of investing and trading?

Can you share you experiences and ideas for me. 

It is the great opportunity for me to read your answers.

Thank you in advance.
If you are here with the purpose of earning quick money, then this is not the right place. You need to have patience and keep on working hard and learning about Cryptocurrency and also engaging in lots of jobs that you find here like ICO and Trading. But if I were you, I will combine both cryptocurrency and a full time job.

Even at work you can still use your smartphone to do some crypto stuffs during your free time and when you get home you can continue with it. And I believe that full time jobs will pay you more than cryptocurrency if you’re living in developed countries.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

That is really what I want to say, this market is a giant ocean, the waves and the big fish are always looking for ways to eat us, if we do not have a boat and food reserve, we will die faster than we think. And the stable job is the boat and our reserve food, it allows us to float on the waves and face many dangers but still nothing can kill us, we can only survive when we have full time job, stable then develop, instead of jumping quickly to developments

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:58:04 PM

I prefer to go through both because I realize that bitcoin or cryptocurrency is not always able to provide benefits, so I make this cryptocurrency a side job and my main job is more at full time jobs in the office. when I have more capital, I will use it for trading and hope to grow more and be able to save the assets that I have.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:59:12 PM

Same thing with me simply because my profit here in cryprocurrency is not enough to support for the needs of my family and of course my profit here is not fix. I’m still open for the possibility to make cryptocurrency as my full time job because in this market, you control your time and there is no superior aside from yourself, I just hope to become more successful in my career for a greater future of my family.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:01:38 PM

You don't need to quit your job just to stay at crypto world, and you don't need to choose one of that and let go the other one just to prove your in a good condition of life. Because we need to have the other extra income so in real life we need to be wiser than to quit, and that is the best key to success.
NRista94
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:37:33 PM

Have you thought about having a full-time crypto job?
That way you would learn more and always be around to catch the spikes
$anounimus$

Activity: 1834
Merit: 316

Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:39:32 PM

It seems more comfortable and more comfortable if you are doing work in the cryptocurrency world such as being a participant from a campaign and trading that can benefit very much and can give results every month without having to work with difficulty.

█████████████▄██▀███▄██
██▄▄███▄███▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████▄▀████████▄█
▀▀▀█████▀███▀█▄▄▄▄██
████████▀███████████
███████████████████▀
█████████████████
█████▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████
████████████████░░▀▀