Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:44:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto world vs Fulltime job? to establish better life.  (Read 2828 times)
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:04:03 AM

To me cryptocurrency work is far better to full-time job and we should expect the market to grow in years to come.  Many are developing income from internet and cryptocurrency market provide this platform.  I don't think we can have more best time to learn about cryptocurrencies and make a living through it than now.
as long as there are opportunities, use it. i think both are as good. i keep working real, even though results are small. besides that i can still work on cryptocurrency, because my working hours are a lot of free

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:28:49 AM

To me cryptocurrency work is far better to full-time job and we should expect the market to grow in years to come.  Many are developing income from internet and cryptocurrency market provide this platform.  I don't think we can have more best time to learn about cryptocurrencies and make a living through it than now.
as long as there are opportunities, use it. i think both are as good. i keep working real, even though results are small. besides that i can still work on cryptocurrency, because my working hours are a lot of free

You are doing good to earn money, and you now have another source to make more money from the crypto world. But you need to learn more if you want to earn money in crypto because, in crypto, you cannot always see the chance to make a profit except you have a big list of profitable coin in your balance. But you have a chance to save more and more coin, so you have a good coin for your investment. We can stay in the crypto world and use it as our fulltime job, but we need to have skills so we can make the profit and we can fill daily needs. But if you cannot make a big profit, then it is better to stay with your fulltime job until you can get profit daily or weekly from the crypto world so you can be retired from your real job.
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:51:54 AM

For now many people are fully dependent on crypto so due to that they are full time worker of the crypto currencies and many altcoins makes people millionaire and it is the time that we can make our future bright through spending time in bitcoin.

rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:07:31 AM

For me fulltime job is enough for me but it's ok also to work in bounty campaigns atleast you have only bounty will gonna join, But trading for me is a hard for me if work for it to I think i can't manage it.
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:12:31 AM

I still recommend that crypto not be used as a main job because it is very risky. if we do not understand it it will not get better income to make it a hobby
Butonyki

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:06:47 AM

In the event that you still an apprentice, despite everything you be requiring your all day work since you don't have enough learning yet on how appropriately handle your venture. Sit tight for the time that you are as of now master on it then you may now surrender your all day work and 100 % relies upon your speculation and exchanging.
The current situation of the market tells that crypto is not good than regular job. You cannot say that you will earn regular income from crypto investment because the price is not regularly increasing and due to fall in the price you may lose your money. Job is guaranteed. You will receive salary after every month and can handle your financial problems easily.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:28:04 AM

You should take into consideration that investment in the market of cryptos has many risks if you are not an expert in this domain of business, and you all your money in one day if you don't have a strategic plan in investing. Therefore, I think you should stick to a full-time job and take the investing in crypto as a secondary option.

raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:34:41 AM

If your target is to establish better life then I suggest you to take full time job. Cause crypto is very high risky. You can lose your whole money by one mistakes and if you have a full time job then you can get salery by doing job without any risk.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:39:17 AM

If you properly organize your time, then you will be able to do the main work and crypto-currencies. You will have to share your time and energy.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:58:14 AM

I still recommend that crypto not be used as a main job because it is very risky. if we do not understand it it will not get better income to make it a hobby
I have a fulltime job but i am not earning huge income  on it, that's why i also try to work on a lot of bounty campaign and i also invest my savings in crypto so in the future i can have a big amount of money and i will have more better life.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:19:58 PM

I have a fulltime job but i am not earning huge income  on it, that's why i also try to work on a lot of bounty campaign and i also invest my savings in crypto so in the future i can have a big amount of money and i will have more better life.
- You only see benefits in the short term and do not realize the benefits in the long run, that may make you regret in the future because full-time job can not bring you huge profits but it is a very steady income, even increasing with each passing year, especially if you work hard and finish well at work, this will come to you faster than ever. With crypto, you will probably earn huge profits momentarily but then, things will probably disappear over time if you make a mistake in investing, crypto does not create the future, it is just a temporary satisfaction

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Cokot

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:04:38 PM

Investing and trading is actually like a fulltime job or your own business. Cause for the better result you should spend a lot of time on it. However, the profits are much bigger than on the common job Undecided
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:15:45 PM

- You only see benefits in the short term and do not realize the benefits in the long run, that may make you regret in the future because full-time job can not bring you huge profits but it is a very steady income, even increasing with each passing year, especially if you work hard and finish well at work, this will come to you faster than ever. With crypto, you will probably earn huge profits momentarily but then, things will probably disappear over time if you make a mistake in investing, crypto does not create the future, it is just a temporary satisfaction

The same can be with fulltime job also if their is no requirement for your field of job then their will be scarcity of finding new job. But in crypto world if you have good skills and high rank then you can work hard and can earn nice but keep the day job also working.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:56:10 PM

Working in the crypto world is very interesting, even many people have become rich when they know Crypto. I also experienced things like that because I could earn 10X more than when I worked in the real world. But this is not always going well because sometimes the market is not as stable as it is today. I am still lucky to be able to work full time so I can still meet the needs I need. This is a choice and I am sure that there are disadvantages and advantages. Working in the crypto world is a good thing and working in the real world is realistic. everything is needed to create a balance in managing the financial life we have.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:02:43 PM

I prefer to do work on cryptocurrency rather than having to do work in a full-time office because I think the world of cryptocurrency can provide very many benefits and does not require a lot of energy to do work in the cryptocurrency world.
badaovodich

Activity: 265

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:16:45 PM

When you start having a job you will lose a lot of time. Americans receive two weeks off each year, but the poor in the US will not have the money to go on vacation, with no vacation time. So when you join crypto you will have plenty of time to vacation and travel.
WiresAreComing

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:28:32 PM

IMO, Crypto may be too risky to devote all your time to it, especially if you`re new to the sphere.
I`d keep the fulltime job while learning and getting more experienced in investment and trading just to be on the safe side.
Consider Crypto your second job for time being, you can always leave the fulltime job once you feel more confident.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:49:59 PM

someone's fortune has been set by God, I want to say that many successful people come from Full-time jobs and many are successful from the crypto world... and believe me, both give a decent life if we are diligent and work seriously in it, be serious, work smart and work hard  Wink

Madiha

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:45:34 PM

i think full time job is better for life settle. if you interested to crypto then you can do both for extra earn. for make quickly rich.
Nmizu

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:48:12 PM

If you earn here regulary you can leave your work and be a full time here but if you cant earn regulary here it is better to prioritize your work and make crypto as your sideline
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: