Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:15:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto world vs Fulltime job? to establish better life.  (Read 2828 times)
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:48:14 AM

Cryptocurrency is actually a good substitute for lower wage earning jobs especially if you had the skills to trade and invest in cryptocurrency. The problem with the crypto industry is its volatility. But with patience you can earn good profit here.
with unpredictable prices, of course there will be a risk of loss if you are in this business, compared to fulltime jobs that have no risk of any loss, of course I will choose a full time job for safely, but for the amount of income the crypto bussiness will be much better, because you can just make a big profit over your monthly salary?
if we accumulate our earning from crypto job maybe this is bigger than our main salary.but the problems was when cryptocurrency suddenly not stable right now and all price goes down sharply.it make our income decrease alot.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:32:29 AM

Of course, you should not leave work and devote all your time to trading. That would be very stupid. Because trading is very risky business, even for an experienced trader. At this time, when the bearish trend in the market, the best option is  to work and gradually buy good coins for long-term at these very good prices.
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:12:37 PM

If you graduated from any financial or economic institution in a specialty that guarantees you a complete understanding of what is happening in the market, how everything works here and how to make money here, then yes, you can earn money on trading crypto currencies. If you are not an expert in this matter, then you will need a lot of time and effort in order to become a real expert.
Therefore, if you have a real job offer that you have been waiting for so long, then take advantage of it. Now in order to earn you need to be an excellent trader, and you can only become one if you have certain knowledge, skills and experience. And at the moment you don't have all of that. Moreover, from personal experience I can say that knowledge can be obtained fairly quickly, but skills and experience are not. Therefore, the best option foryou would be trading in your free time. So for some time (and it may be more than a year) you can achieve what you want.  After this you can make your choice.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:30:33 PM

Hello everyone.

I am new here in crypto world but I have no experience about what is the way to earn money using cryptocurrency. I was already studied few things about cryptocurrency but for me it is not enough.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Do think that trading and investing with cryptocurrency are much better to my upcoming fulltime job? Because at this time I'm just waiting for the call of my fulltime job. What are the best advice that you may give to me. should I reject the fulltime job that I've been waiting for or to go enter the world of investing and trading?

Can you share you experiences and ideas for me. 

It is the great opportunity for me to read your answers.

Thank you in advance.

It's really better to find something that will earn you a lot without having to do much in the end. Ofcourse you have to sacrifice at first but you should target those that will eventually give you more money with less effort such as business and yes trading or investing. But then again you really have to make some efforts to learn first and be master in it.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:11:11 PM

Cryptocurrency is actually a good substitute for lower wage earning jobs especially if you had the skills to trade and invest in cryptocurrency. The problem with the crypto industry is its volatility. But with patience you can earn good profit here.
with unpredictable prices, of course there will be a risk of loss if you are in this business, compared to fulltime jobs that have no risk of any loss, of course I will choose a full time job for safely, but for the amount of income the crypto bussiness will be much better, because you can just make a big profit over your monthly salary?
if we accumulate our earning from crypto job maybe this is bigger than our main salary.but the problems was when cryptocurrency suddenly not stable right now and all price goes down sharply.it make our income decrease alot.
Yes, cryptocurrency can offer a much bigger earnings than the fulltime job but, it is very hard to know if it can give you an income daily on which is very risky that sometimes can give you a lot of losses. I think before you are entering the crypto world and change your fulltime job you should research and study it first so that you are aware for the possible losses that you may encounter and you can have a chance to recover your losses because you learn strategies and skills that would help you to establish a good move in the market and earn a huge profit.

oktana

Activity: 1582
Merit: 280

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 07:53:14 AM

If your job pays you less than the average wage in your country or if you feel that you are earning less then you should try earning through crypto. But never leave a fulltime job for trading or earning in crypto, Its not suggested.
until whenever my job will not give hope of wealth in the future because salaries are below the average city people, if I want to have something that is not affordable, the only way is with a credit system and that does not satisfy me.

I actually did what you suggested, but I decided to quit my main job and focus on crypto, my knowledge of crypto assets is global and feels no longer trapped in false wealth because salaries are too low.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:59:23 AM

Ok I guess we have finally found the answer:

(1) during bull market, there's a chance that you can make a lot of money, but you don't need to give up your full time job.

(2) during bear market, its hard to make money, so definitely giving up your full time job is the worst decision you will make.

Conclusion: Crypto trading is very risky. You don't need to let go of your full time job. The best option is to have both of them so at least you have a plan B.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:34:19 AM

I'm here in crypto world I just do what's right, in case I have a fulltime job I will do the same for a good job. in crypto world will try to trade even a small amount of money, so that's what I earn twice. as a crypto world I'm here because it's my sideline job to improve everything I can, because of this, everyone has been prosperous for the help of bitcoin cryptocurrency earning money in a proper way.
QuadsPoker
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:36:44 PM

For me crypto always been a hobby and some extra money. But by selling my construction business i had enough backup funds to get involved in crypto fulltime. So now since 3 years i am fulltime trading crypto, have small private mining facility and i invest in startups.

But my opinion is that you should first build a stable life before you want to enter crypto fulltime. Crypto is great but it can be a bitch. So you must be well prepared and have enough financial backup for the times crypto is bitching around

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: