Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:08:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are some of the best sources of information on Bitcoin?  (Read 2388 times)
MarieMoore12

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:14:44 AM

Bitcoin's development history has a lot to offer.

The father of Bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto who is Japanese but there are many sources that Satoshi may not be Japanese.

The current price of $ 8,206.24 per bitcoin is likely to increase by about 3% in the third quarter of 2018. We can see from its inception that Bitcoin is considered a monument in the world of electronic money. At the moment, I can assure you that not every single type of coin can exceed or exceed the value of bitcoin.
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:24:50 AM

Working on a school project and I'd like some great resources to help me with it. Important information I'm looking for is the 'advantages and disadvantages of Bitcoin'. I would prefer credible resources which I can cite in the project, books are great if you know any.

The best sources of information on bitcoin is google because in google you can search everything that you wanted to know. For me my friend also is the best source because it told me everything what happen here he keeps updating me.
GotNow

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:52:24 AM

You can also learn in social media and internet web. But their are lots of source of information about bitcoin, one of this is google search. their are some books are made to learn about bitcoin but it's hard to find those books. be patient of learning bitcoin.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:14:04 AM

Working on a school project and I'd like some great resources to help me with it. Important information I'm looking for is the 'advantages and disadvantages of Bitcoin'. I would prefer credible resources which I can cite in the project, books are great if you know any.

Given such prominent of bitcoin right now, it is easy to search information coming from the Internet (especially with the news and cites specified). Also, we can get information here in bitcoin forum; however, due to many hypes in this site, some of the people prepare journals and documentary about Bitcoin...

Normally, there are information about (such as bitcoin) is a decentralized currency that monitored and possibly eliminates double spending in a transaction. Thus, the need for understanding bitcoin is necessary and proper information may be better...

kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:25:15 AM

There are many ways on how to understand and find an information about the bitcoin. I am personaly understand the meaning of bitcoin here because i do reading always many questions here and the advise and answer of the bitcoiner is more understanding too.
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:55:52 AM

there is no official source of bitcoin that can be used as a reference. much information we can get on google if we want to find about bitcoin. such as bitcointalk.org. the site discusses all about crypto and the site is a collection of crypto users. and many crypto trading sites. such as hitbtc, idex, indodax, coinbene etc.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Supremacy1

Activity: 331
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:56:35 AM

Internet, twitter linkedln steemit medium and some other cryptocurrency related platform are good source of information , then try to join active WhatsApp and telegram groups
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:07:50 PM

Best information to gather from bitcoin I guess what is through  bitcoin cite itself, then the forum or the community becuase it help you get the idea what bitcoin is foe everyone's view and how far bitcoin is lreadty been reach, also some books or article which tackles this issue also those blogger

a large amount of information about bitcoin is on this forum. but here you need the skill to separate the true representation from the false representations.

Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:37:08 PM

There are series of ways and places in which one can get information as carvas bitcoin is concern. Information can be get on Reddit, Steemit and Google. From all this places info will be very easier
Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:46:05 PM

Check out a short book by Robert Murphy called "Understanding Bitcoin" : http://understandingbitcoin.us. It's absolutely free and explains all basic concepts quite clearly. Also, highly recommend checking out a podcast called Contrakrugman where Robert Murphy and Tow Woods break apart Paul Krugman's columns and prove why he's wrong. There are several episodes dedicated to bitcoin.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:50:11 PM

You can always ask google where is the best sources of information about bitcoin but since, you are here and already started a topic. You might as well explore this forum. There are many user here who can help you to what you are looking and it will save you sometime.

hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:43:34 PM

actualy when you become a member of this bitcoin community all resources or information thats you wants from the advantages and disadvantages of bitcoins ,therefore all topics  thats you needed  is completely package here in this forum site's,and all you can do is to research and choose of which is of you must thinks its nice to become part of your project book,otherwise  there are other resources also that you can lay on like stemmit,reddit or google search,and lastly in you tube video about cryptocurency.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:48:59 PM

Most often I use this forum to find new information. Here you can always ask about something people who are more experienced than you. It's convenient.

Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:18:48 PM

My very first source of information is this forum, as well as chat rooms and telegram channels. Sometimes I look for something in Google, I study a variety of sources.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:11:52 PM

I have seen books that explains how bitcoin works and maybe from there you can make some analysis or conclusions on the advantages and disadvantages. There are explanations also in videos that can support the idea about bitcoin but I think the most important source for information to read is the white paper that states all the necessary information about it.

domains4

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:18:40 PM

Thank you to take this action to write an assignment about The Bitcoin. For this, You can get help from the google and youtube. In Reddit, Coindesk, Bitcointalk you will get all of the information about the cryptocurrency and the Bitcoin. If you need any kind of help then again post a topic here. Everyone is so more active to help other people. We are like a family in this forum. Good Luck with your assignment.
fernandoclause

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:28:18 AM

there are a lot of the best bitcoin sources, a simple example can search in google and frankly in this forum the best source of bitcoin, because this forum is created directly by the creator of bitcoin
rakesh6162

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:53:16 PM

Value of cryptocurrencies in recent times, and Bitcoin, in particular it comes as no surprise that current and new investors and traders are all searching for the best source to stay updated with the latest. here are some important sources who providing information on bitcoin like as coindesk ,twitter, crytocoinnews, cointelegraph,youtube and there are many channels of youtube which deal with the history and rise of bitcoins, and explain concepts related to it including Bitcoin mining, ICOs, blockchain, exchanges.
ImTree

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:48:14 PM

Bitcointalk forum, lol. The best source. Also one of the good are telegram chats and channels, crypto-related. You can always get a relevant news from them. Everyday.
holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:07:06 AM

Needless to say that there are many websites with various helpful materials including articles, videos, presentations etc. There were times, when I made my own top-list of such stuff. Actually, it helped me to determine which resources worth my attention on a daily basis. Among them I can name Coindesk, Cointelegraph, Cryptowisser, CoinMarketCap, CryptocurrencyNews, CCN, CryptocurrencyFacts, Blocckgeeks and Cryptopotato.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: