Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 04:48:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GameStars - Help the development of cybersports  (Read 3384 times)
Finleynar

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:35:04 PM

I believe in this project, hope you ll have a big future, run as planned good luck  Smiley
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:53:17 PM

great project, guys! looking forward to your platform and future perspectives

Thanks for your interest and good words =)

Join our Telegram Chat https://t.me/GameStarsChat
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:53:52 PM

I believe in this project, hope you ll have a big future, run as planned good luck  Smiley

Thanks for the support, Finleynar!  Cheesy
Vatonata

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:14:07 PM

Do you have referal program?
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:21:55 PM

I've seen similar gaming platforms. How do you plan to compete with existing projects ? And how will the investor earn if he buys your tokens?

Hello Queta_7!

Our platform has a well thought-out economic system that allows all participants to steadily profit from their investments, creating favorable conditions for development for players. And all the payments of prize money, players' salaries, sponsorship and advertising deals are secured by a guarantee of payment through our smart contracts.

A large number of players that need investments as well as a fast-growing e-sports market, should increase the value of the main platform token (GST).

Also, the first working prototypes will appear in a couple of months.
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

Do you have referal program?

Hello! For now we don't have referral program, maybe you will be interested in our bounty company? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3406854
johnboy303

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:48:51 PM

I saw an advert for this coin on Yobit and decided to buy some so I signed up to the website and deposited  0.11613060 of etherum to the address they supplied from my Yobit wallet now Gamestars tell me because I deposited from my Yobit wallet I breached conditions and that my lost coin is no fault of theirs and I should contact Yobit.

Yobit response
If the problem is not solved, what kind of compensation would you like to get from the insurance fund?

Im 100% gamestars and yobit are in on this, why advertise a token/coin and not be able to pass the coin on?
Gamestars say i violated site rules.

its looking like ive lost 0.11613060 etherum

Hey johnboy303!

You have to talk to Yobit support team again to find out what kind of compensation would you like to get from them
I saw an advert for this coin on Yobit and decided to buy some so I signed up to the website and deposited  0.11613060 of etherum to the address they supplied from my Yobit wallet now Gamestars tell me because I deposited from my Yobit wallet I breached conditions and that my lost coin is no fault of theirs and I should contact Yobit.

Yobit response
If the problem is not solved, what kind of compensation would you like to get from the insurance fund?

Im 100% gamestars and yobit are in on this, why advertise a token/coin and not be able to pass the coin on?

Hey johnboy303!

You have to talk to Yobit support team again to find out what kind of compensation would you like to get from them.

It's really important to read the crucial information about wallets\transfers while buying tokens!

Make sure the wallet you have indicated supports operations with ERC 20 tokens. To prevent any loss of transferred funds, do not use exchange wallets for transfers

Stil nothing from Gamestars or Yobit?

What do you mean? Read the previous post to you from us when we advised you to contact Yobit support team.

It's really important to read the crucial information about wallets\transfers while buying tokens!

Make sure the wallet you have indicated supports operations with ERC 20 tokens. To prevent any loss of transferred funds, do not use exchange wallets for transfers

Stil nothing from Gamestars or Yobit?

What do you mean? Read the previous post to you from us when we advised you to contact Yobit support team.

Yobit response

Hey johnboy303!

You have to talk to Yobit support team again to find out what kind of compensation would you like to get from them.

You have my Eth and Yobit have my Gamestars
I on the other hand have nothing?
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:16:11 AM

You have my Eth and Yobit have my Gamestars
I on the other hand have nothing?

GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:20:57 AM

FLUX and Game Stars announce strategic partnership

Game Stars is widening its partnership network. We are glad to announce that the team has recently started a strategic cooperation with FLUX company. Together two platforms can show their abilities by organizing a joint tournament and implement Game Stars smart contract to provide honest terms of the battle and fair payouts for the winners. The prize fund will amount to $50.000.

Gaming platform Game Stars is created in cooperation with professional cyberathletes who felt problems with eSports and understand which decisions can reform situation. Cooperation with such projects as FLUX is beneficial. FLUX is a decentralized gaming platform uniting all stakeholders of the gaming industry. Gamers, vendors, community, investors, and item traders are able to transform the time spent in games into a profit. The relationship between participants is transparent, automated, impossible to manipulate, and beneficial to all.

FLUX and Game Stars will exchange experiences and groundwork, share ideas, and together will spin the evolution of eSports industry.
Check out the video that was a joint effort created by our teams now and stay tuned!
Nokswild

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:29:52 PM

you accept only ETH, BTC? Why only them?
kad_nett

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:45:08 PM

hey, what is the minimum investment amount, if I am a European citizen?
Kivalar

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:49:08 PM

Why do you need to collect $ 2,000,000? why exactly such quantity?
Beatridge

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:52:53 PM

tell me pls, do smart contracts really guarantee 100% receipt of prize and other sorts of payments? I’m afraid of various kinds of fraud
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:54:51 PM

tell me pls, do smart contracts really guarantee 100% receipt of prize and other sorts of payments? I’m afraid of various kinds of fraud

Yes, of course - smart contracts use blockchain to avoid any fraud, so be sure it will work 100% clear and correct. Nobody can hack or change smart contracts.
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:55:52 PM

hey, what is the minimum investment amount, if I am a European citizen?

The minimum investment is 0.01 ETH! And also you can get 20% bonuses of your investment now here! https://gamestars.io/
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:56:17 PM

you accept only ETH, BTC? Why only them?

yes! On the exchange market, these are the most qualitative and influential tokens.
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:56:54 PM

Thanks for your question mate!

Our developers conducted a study of the stock market and calculated how many tokens needed to be taken in order to implement the idea of the platform.  Wink
Anyuaia

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:00:03 PM

Thanks for your question mate!

Our developers conducted a study of the stock market and calculated how many tokens needed to be taken in order to implement the idea of the platform.  Wink

where can i read your WP
johnboy303

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:13:10 PM

Im 0.11613060 out of pocket and fraud would be the correct word in this case
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:20:04 AM

Im 0.11613060 out of pocket and fraud would be the correct word in this case

johnboy303 hey again!

You're not the only one with this case. It happened because you didn't read the important information while purchasing tokens via ETH.

So the rule says: Make sure the wallet you have indicated supports operations with ERC 20 tokens. To prevent any loss of transferred funds, do not use exchange wallets for transfers.

You paid for GST tokens with your Exchange wallet. And here's the problem.

If you pay by BTC, GST is shown in your GST account, BUT if you pay by ETH, system automatically sends them to user's wallet.

But your wallet was an exchange wallet. GST tokens were send exactly to exchange, because of the rules of smart-contract.

Every person can see warning to not pay from exchange wallet to not lose his investments, so now only your exchange has access to GST that you have bought, so please contact them - only exchange support can help you at the moment!  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: