Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:57:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GameStars - Help the development of cybersports  (Read 3380 times)
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:25:46 AM

Meet VReS - New Partner of Game Stars

BlockShow Europe 2018 has brought Game Stars a great partner. VReS is the world’s biggest VR platform, used by 15 million VR gamers in over 3000 stores. Our team has met Seralyn Campbell -  CPO (chief promotions officer) of VReS - during the conference. Together companies have established a strategic partnership for productive and effective work.

VReS and Game Stars have discussed further actions on cooperation in order to improve the current situation in the eSports market with the help of blockchain. Check out VReS official website to find out more about our partner.

Follow the news and be the first to know about a joint development plan from Game Stars and VReS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:31:06 AM

Why do you need to collect $ 2,000,000? why exactly such quantity?

Thanks for your question mate!

Our developers conducted a study of the stock market and calculated how many tokens needed to be taken in order to implement the idea of the platform.  Wink

where can i read your WP

Hey! Here it is: https://gamestars.io/img2/wp/GameStarsWP_En.pdf
GenadiyRyb

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:03:18 AM

the project is set up for gamers and concerned with the gaming world, I myself am a gamer, reading the features and objectives of this project directly make me fully support this project, essentially this project will help and solve problems related to the game, in addition to the problem will also help earn revenue from here.
Kuflama

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:19:00 AM

E-sports games are getting more and more popular, especially team competition. I think this is a project that can be developed.
kordanallas

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:37:37 AM

E-sports games are getting more and more popular, especially team competition. I think this is a project that can be developed.

Gaming and blockchain, very interesting! What a time to be alive. Look forward to seeing this develop, I joined their bounty actually
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:48:09 AM

the project is set up for gamers and concerned with the gaming world, I myself am a gamer, reading the features and objectives of this project directly make me fully support this project, essentially this project will help and solve problems related to the game, in addition to the problem will also help earn revenue from here.

thanks for your feedback, mate!
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:52:19 AM

True! Esports revenues will reach $696 million this year and grow to $1.5 billion by 2020 as brand investment doubles
Nokswild

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:38:48 PM

True! Esports revenues will reach $696 million this year and grow to $1.5 billion by 2020 as brand investment doubles

Your idea looks cool! It will be very interesting to look at your final product. Good luck in the development!
CriptoCreater

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

HEY! what is the optimal scenario for revenue growth in the cybersport industry?
Kat_messy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

HEY! what is the optimal scenario for revenue growth in the cybersport industry?

Optimal scenario is an increase in the number of players, viewers, game platforms and organizers. According to this - revenue growth.
CriptoCreater

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:06:46 PM

Optimal scenario is an increase in the number of players, viewers, game platforms and organizers. According to this - revenue growth.

so the real need of this project?
is it true that the players don't get the money if they win in a game at some platforms? So that this will get it better?
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:09:47 PM

so the real need of this project?
is it true that the players don't get the money if they win in a game at some platforms? So that this will get it better?

Absolutely.

The GameStars platform offers functionality that allows electronic athletes to receive funding for their development through the Cyberathlete's CICO procedure, as well as to a sponsor or investor to assess the athlete's potential based on the analytical data and statistics provided by the platform.

We offer a reliable and transparent project, which allows each player to realize. Be sure...it will be better  Wink
johnboy303

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

tell me pls, do smart contracts really guarantee 100% receipt of prize and other sorts of payments? I’m afraid of various kinds of fraud

Im 0.11613060 out of pocket and fraud would be the correct word in this case

johnboy303 hey again!

You're not the only one with this case. It happened because you didn't read the important information while purchasing tokens via ETH.

So the rule says: Make sure the wallet you have indicated supports operations with ERC 20 tokens. To prevent any loss of transferred funds, do not use exchange wallets for transfers.

You paid for GST tokens with your Exchange wallet. And here's the problem.

If you pay by BTC, GST is shown in your GST account, BUT if you pay by ETH, system automatically sends them to user's wallet.

But your wallet was an exchange wallet. GST tokens were send exactly to exchange, because of the rules of smart-contract.

Every person can see warning to not pay from exchange wallet to not lose his investments, so now only your exchange has access to GST that you have bought, so please contact them - only exchange support can help you at the moment!  Smiley

I was under the impression the gst would be paid into the account i registered for on your website, thats where i got the address and i didnt add a withdrawal so my coins should be in the wallet i registered for?
if im not the only one then both you and yobit are scamming coin
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:49:47 PM

tell me pls, do smart contracts really guarantee 100% receipt of prize and other sorts of payments? I’m afraid of various kinds of fraud

Im 0.11613060 out of pocket and fraud would be the correct word in this case

johnboy303 hey again!

You're not the only one with this case. It happened because you didn't read the important information while purchasing tokens via ETH.

So the rule says: Make sure the wallet you have indicated supports operations with ERC 20 tokens. To prevent any loss of transferred funds, do not use exchange wallets for transfers.

You paid for GST tokens with your Exchange wallet. And here's the problem.

If you pay by BTC, GST is shown in your GST account, BUT if you pay by ETH, system automatically sends them to user's wallet.

But your wallet was an exchange wallet. GST tokens were send exactly to exchange, because of the rules of smart-contract.

Every person can see warning to not pay from exchange wallet to not lose his investments, so now only your exchange has access to GST that you have bought, so please contact them - only exchange support can help you at the moment!  Smiley

I was under the impression the gst would be paid into the account i registered for on your website, thats where i got the address and i didnt add a withdrawal so my coins should be in the wallet i registered for?
if im not the only one then both you and yobit are scamming coin

Nope, that doesn't work like this.

You're not the only one because there're some people that didn't read or understand the rules either.

And just so you know Yobit is an Exchange. So stop spamming here and contact them. Ask for help with your tokens =)
cryptocoinjp

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:17:29 AM

Quero aprender como funciona tudo isso!
Bom trabalho !
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:28:33 AM

Quero aprender como funciona tudo isso!
Bom trabalho !

Obrigado pelo seu interesse, companheiro!
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:36:15 AM

Game Starts Gathers Powerful Community

Strong and solid community means a great support of the platform. The number of subscribers on Game Stars pages in social networks grows every day even though the project is still at the development stage.

Telegram and Telegram chat have 2000 subscribers each. Instagram has already attracted over 1000 followers. The largest community has gathered in Facebook with over 9000 users. We are also very active at Bitcointalk forum, where Game Stars publications are viewed for 2000 times.

Subscribe to Game Stars accounts! Find all the information about the project in the social network you prefer the most. Ask your questions, leave comments and our administrators will be glad to help you.

Nokswild

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:25:12 PM

Game Starts Gathers Powerful Community

Strong and solid community means a great support of the platform. The number of subscribers on Game Stars pages in social networks grows every day even though the project is still at the development stage.

Telegram and Telegram chat have 2000 subscribers each. Instagram has already attracted over 1000 followers. The largest community has gathered in Facebook with over 9000 users. We are also very active at Bitcointalk forum, where Game Stars publications are viewed for 2000 times.

Subscribe to Game Stars accounts! Find all the information about the project in the social network you prefer the most. Ask your questions, leave comments and our administrators will be glad to help you.

you guys also have already received more then 900 Requests on smart contract creating from gamers, that's really cool  Cool
cryptoslate01

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 04:55:25 AM

Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com.

We just added Game Stars  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/game-stars/

https://i.imgur.com/f3IzkVR.jpg
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:48:42 AM

Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com.

We just added Game Stars  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/game-stars/

cool! thanks for telling us about this  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: