Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:06:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts that are going to the moon  (Read 1816 times)
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:22:28 AM

So from the beginning of 2018, till about a couple of weeks ago, all coins suffered huge dump and went quite low from what they were at the end of 2017.
But now, the tides are changing and slowly all are going upwards again as the bitcoin has also started moving upwards.

Now, please share the coins you think are gonna go boom till the end of 2018 from now.
What are your picks?

Just study the graph of Alts  in CMC you can find a promising tokens/coins there.
There lots of new alts actually that are gaining right now.

Asking suggestions from other people as a reference also helps a lot in your decisions but some of our mate making their own list to follow and track properly so that you can came up of your own idea which token are going to the moon.
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:24:25 AM

No coin can go to the moon, despite the current market rebound, but overall the growth rate is not high, it will probably take a few more new coins rise.

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:32:00 PM

So from the beginning of 2018, till about a couple of weeks ago, all coins suffered huge dump and went quite low from what they were at the end of 2017.
But now, the tides are changing and slowly all are going upwards again as the bitcoin has also started moving upwards.

Now, please share the coins you think are gonna go boom till the end of 2018 from now.
What are your picks?

Well, if we are not talking about Bitcoin and Ethereum we should better choose the other coins. As for me, OmiseGo, NEO, and Cardano must go to the Moon this year.
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:46:04 PM

I'm gonna hold pundi X till year end,  it's a good project and they have working product,  I will be holding Neo also,  y'all know it's also a good one,  perhaps I might add Qtum, Bitcoin cash and Binance token
a_no_nim_news

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:20:19 PM

Almost the entire cryptocurrency market is moving after Bitcoin. If cryptocurrency No. 1 will rise, and that tendency is, and will be pulled altcoins after Bitcoin.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:52:10 PM

I'm gonna hold pundi X till year end,  it's a good project and they have working product,  I will be holding Neo also,  y'all know it's also a good one,  perhaps I might add Qtum, Bitcoin cash and Binance token
PundiX  gonna have a huge pump in last few months and it fluctuates easily. We never knew if other coins will do the same cause it is also depends on it's developers and the team working on it.
 Due to market volatility, we cant predict which one will go for moon nor it have a huge increase since all alts are depending on btc trend.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:00:28 PM

Yes but you must know that all that altcoins depend from the platforms they are on. From Bitcoin and Ethereum. So my picks are Rebellious and the coin that im promoting.
They have their own story where in the future they will depend on their own platform.
YCryptos

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:31:58 PM

All the altcoins, which are now actively developing, will have a good future and the price of their tokens will grow. I prefer Cardano, IOTA, Effect, Quarkchain. PChain.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:42:10 PM

Dumping price is really normal, we experienced that because they prefer for big pumping if you see big dump the price you will see too big pump and more than that and you will be happy again. I hope altcoins will pump the price this coming few months.
Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:36:39 PM

To find altcoins that can boom at the end of 2018 is really hard until now I find it still unknown when the market is really very unstable. So my advice is that if you consider investing, invest in long-term crypto in the market such as BTC, ETH, BCH, invest in this crypto will positively be profitable at the end of this year.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:43:56 PM

What are your picks?

That's true mate altcoins are have good sign growing up their price in the marketplace hope this continues to increase but i advice to all need to be careful need to learn every step decision in your investment because ni one can control when the price goes runs.

X - Mas

Activity: 277

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:49:43 PM

Almost the entire cryptocurrency market is moving after Bitcoin. If cryptocurrency No. 1 will rise, and that tendency is, and will be pulled altcoins after Bitcoin.

the point is not because of bitcoin rise, but when crypto marketcap is rising
i believe most of crypto will rising too,,
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:55:47 PM

Alts which have a working product will be altcoins that will  survive in this crypto world. And shitcoins will be eliminated.
napman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:13:54 AM

What are your picks?

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:33:03 AM

it looks like the altcoin will be very difficult to make price increases and it will be very difficult to to the moon if there is no good news from the cryptocurrency world, the good news is useful to trigger investors to buy and invest in the altcoin.
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:44:11 AM

Altcoin Neo I think it will be realistic and come true if you can go to the moon, maybe the potential of Neo will be very good because now Neo has a good position and the price is stable in Crypto. this is a hope for neo owners.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:48:29 PM

Yes but you must know that all that altcoins depend from the platforms they are on. From Bitcoin and Ethereum. So my picks are Rebellious and the coin that im promoting.
They have their own story where in the future they will depend on their own platform.

It is absolutely impossible to predict which of the altcoins can go to the Moon. You can check the list of the Gainers and the Losers https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/. It is strange but the alts with the minimum market cap gain a lot.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

What are your picks?

We are in the last days of news from the ETF. Although, this though wants or not, it will create negative / positive reactions. But that is still an important news that can change the world's view of the crypto ecosystem. We deserve to see a new breeze to change negative thinking at the present moment.
** I expect more than the movement of ETH. It is experiencing a modest growth this year.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:52:30 AM

I would better recommend you to pay attention at NEO and Cardano that are very good platforms: thus, the coins will be growing. I will pick IOTA as well. And kick token and maybe eidoo.
juperos

Activity: 459

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:09:10 AM

What are your picks?

I think that would be EOS and NEO. I just focused on the altcoins in the top 30 and I'm sure the two altcoins will be pumped in late 2018.
But the EOS will outperform NEO because I know EOS is more potential than NEO and gets a lot of attention from sharks. This will be a good opportunity for long term investment.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: