Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:02:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts that are going to the moon  (Read 1811 times)
shamzblueworld (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:52:49 PM

So from the beginning of 2018, till about a couple of weeks ago, all coins suffered huge dump and went quite low from what they were at the end of 2017.
But now, the tides are changing and slowly all are going upwards again as the bitcoin has also started moving upwards.

Now, please share the coins you think are gonna go boom till the end of 2018 from now.
What are your picks?
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:58:42 PM

If you just look at some charts, you can see clear pictures of which altcoins are rising on a steady rate.
Among the top 10 coins, EOS is having the best run.
Among the top 20, NEM is another coin thats seeing a promising rise.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

So from the beginning of 2018, till about a couple of weeks ago, all coins suffered huge dump and went quite low from what they were at the end of 2017.
But now, the tides are changing and slowly all are going upwards again as the bitcoin has also started moving upwards.

Now, please share the coins you think are gonna go boom till the end of 2018 from now.
What are your picks?

In my own opinion ENT, ETH and Nem will boom this year.I still believe on electroneum its too cheap now because of FUD but it has a great potential and nice marketing strategy but the only problem is the technical/dev works. And onther coin is the ETHEREUM this coin will be sky rocket this year i feel it and it might hit 2k usd or more this has huge potential and very promising coin next to bitcoin. And my last choice is NEM ,its very promising altcoin too and nice technical chart too. Just hold and buy more because i believe its still cheap.
manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:13:24 PM

2017 was a very fun year for those invested in Cryptocurrencies! We have reached the point where it is more likely that a random stranger has heard of Bitcoin rather than having never heard of it. Rewind a year ago and it was likely that less than 10% of your friends knew what Bitcoin was.
I looked up the price of several cryptocurrencies on the 15th day of each month in 2017 and put together the numbers on what $50 would have purchased on that day and then what a $50 per month investment on that day would have returned at the end of the year.
So, if you invested $50 per month in Bitcoin every 15th day of the month for the entire year of 2017 (equaling $600 invested) how much money would you have now? Well, I did the math for you, and you would have approximately 0.3104 of a Bitcoin equalling roughly $4,350. That would be almost 10x the $600 you invested which is a fantastic ROI. Of course we are in a dip right now so at its ATH price you would have had roughly $5,963.
If you invested $50 per month into Litecoin on the 15th day of each month you would have approximately 50.31 Litecoins at todays price your $600 investment would have returned $12,124. At its ATH price you would have had $19,017.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:14:31 PM

As you said it yourself, all the coins have started their up surges and I would like to think that almost every coin that is in the top 100 will have some 50-100-200% gain by the end of 2018 year.

But to pick the best one who will provide more than 100x this year, here is the list.

IOST - Already on major exchanger like binance and surpassingly receiving huge volume of buy walls. This is just been four months and this coin has started to boom like anything.
ETH - As speculated already ETH is going to bit the market of almost top 10 alts in terms of market cap and might just receive alarming rates of 2500 USD and more that too before the mid year ends!
SCL - It stands at 700 rank in the CMC list but its progress is beyond the timeline and hence makes it my choice of coin. The expected rise is around 5-10USD by the end of this year and currently it stands at 20 cents only.

Rest to be followed.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:19:18 PM

What are your picks?

Indeed electronic currencies have risen back since the Bitcoin market rallied. I always believe in the increasing value of BTC and ETH. In addition, NEM, BCH are also potential high value currencies in 2018.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:20:46 PM

I already have my targets for this year. I have invested into some and i am still investing. There are some coins i personal projected will do significantly well and they are Ethereum, NEO, KCS, OMG, XRP and TRX. These coins, if not all, will give there investors good profit at the end if 2018. There are some other coins that are presently very low and they are good for buy. Some of them are; ETN, Lala, DRG and some other few ones.
akterjuli
Copper Member

Activity: 749
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

Actually after a long time crypto market is increasing and too many alts are pumping.
I think it's all about pumping time. I believe this will be a stability year.  
MethMatician

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:37:31 PM

Check out Skeincoin (SKC) I own some so I m biased but take a look at it for yourself!

Pro's:
17 m coins, blocktarget of 2 min, lightning network candidate released a month ago, New blueprint released yesterday, it's only worth about 7 cents, month ago a legal company got registered called the Skeincoin Foundation, awesome instagram account

Con's:
Two years of inactivity (network was kept alive by just a few), not many know about this coin, only 3 exchanges where you can buy SKC

But see for yourself @http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2800098.new#new or @https://skeincoin.co. I just like to spread the word and if one person likes it than that is a win!

tohahamid1

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:40:09 PM

In my portfolio I have some coins which was purchased last month here is the list
1.Ethereum
2.Ripple
3.Monero
4.waves
in these lists still now Ethereum and waves make me gainer.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:58:21 PM

It looks like now the bullish trend has started and now most of the coins are increasing in price and bitcoin is also moving up so it looks like we will see all of them on the moon. I am hoping this bullish trend will remain for sometime and all the coins which go high in prices.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:03:07 PM

I think there are many coins which have a good chance to increase it's price to the moon this year. EOS, Cardano, IOTA, Litecoin, NEO, Monero, and IOST is top on this list. Ethereum is another good standing coin to move upward (to the moon). Also, we shouldn't ignore Binance Coin.
Beehives

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:06:57 PM

What are your picks?

Just study the graph of Alts  in CMC you can find a promising tokens/coins there.
There lots of new alts actually that are gaining right now.

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wilder wealths

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:24:02 PM

What about Verge (XVG) ? recently it's hits 0.1 usd.
But MONA maybe one of the most stable in price ?
And many other unique coins that has this pattern.
Will they worth to HODL ?
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:12:47 PM

I think this is the bottom to make some nice entry and then wait for bulls to come back and make us some gain.

Here are my favorites: MAN, CPC, Stratis, Ardor, SYS SYS SYS SYS!
Check out IDEX for nice, about to explode coins. New listings on big exchanges will moon them
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:10:03 PM

What are your picks?

The top 50 coin coinmarket is still on the increase. The growth rate is very surprising although the bitcoin period has gone down quite deeply, affecting the price. Altcoin prices increase due to its platform and application decisive. 2018 will be a promising year for all altcoin. especially ETC ICX EOS
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

Enjin
Elixir
OmiseGo
Hive
Iconomi

All fundamentaly solid projects that will go boom with more development updates.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:16:46 PM

Don't forget about bitcoin.

I choose monero and OMG, not being some kind of expert but as I see the chart the flow of the line this previous month seems a kind of straight but currently ity has some upward and is now rocking, the price fluctuates but roll up in an hour. However, ethereum also seems creating force this months to make a push forward to it's price, maybe by the end of the year 1k + would be but if more LEGIT and good ICO comes out then ETH would possibly reach 2k and up.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:21:07 PM

What are your picks?
1. Bitcoin
2. ETH
3. Neo
4. IOST
5. Monacoin
6. Cardano

These are the coins that I'm picking and I'm sure that there will be a great profit for someone that will try to hold this until the end of the year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████