Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:26:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts that are going to the moon  (Read 1816 times)
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:30:01 PM

So from the beginning of 2018, till about a couple of weeks ago, all coins suffered huge dump and went quite low from what they were at the end of 2017.
But now, the tides are changing and slowly all are going upwards again as the bitcoin has also started moving upwards.

Now, please share the coins you think are gonna go boom till the end of 2018 from now.
What are your picks?

My picks which I believe are going to reach heights this year are Monero, Ethereum.
Monero provides you with complete anonymity in its transactions and due to its ring signature makes them untraceable. This makes it a great potential coin for the future.
Ethereum is the most promising coin currently. Since its origin in 2016, the coin has shown an increase by 1100% and also its idea of smart and ledger contracts which can hold state and arbitary code is quite revolutionary. The coin also has one of the best development teams behind it and hence will lead to good returns in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:37:05 PM

I am also glad that some of my altcoins are growing well despite the fall of bitcoin.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:02:43 PM

Most of the altcoins will follow Bitcoin model in terms of price rise or fall, may be few coins have a different pump and dump method but mostly it will follow Bitcoin price. I think the drive happens with the base of Bitcoin and Ethereum for all other alt coins. The trend of all altcoins observations tells me this and may be I'm wrong or may be right.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:09:03 PM

Now, please share the coins you think are gonna go boom till the end of 2018 from now.
What are your picks?

In this time, when the exchange rate of all cryptos is uptrends, I think ADA is the most potential coin. I pick Cardano (ADA) because I believe that ADA will go to the moon in the next 8 months. This charts of ADA show that the peak of rate was in January 2018, it was $1.28, and next 8 months, it is going to reach at $2 of the exchange rate, make the new record of ADA in cryptocurrency market.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:11:58 PM

Cardano has certainly received a lot of good press since its release. I am still waiting to make my first purchase of it but I am sure it will rise by end of year.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:26:53 PM

So from the beginning of 2018, till about a couple of weeks ago, all coins suffered huge dump and went quite low from what they were at the end of 2017.
But now, the tides are changing and slowly all are going upwards again as the bitcoin has also started moving upwards.

What are your picks?

Every coin will boom now, because as you already said all coins suffered huge dump from the beginning of 2018, till about a couple of weeks ago.
But some coins will boom more than expected in 2018 IMO. Currently I'm following IOST, ETN, INSN, EOS, ADA, LYMPO, ETH, TRX and so many other good coins/tokens.

Lets see how far it goes.
gadgetnerd

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:34:58 PM

My picks are...

VEN, ICX, ARK, NEO, ONT, QTUM, KNC, WAN, RPX, LSK, NANO, AION
Cheesy

Lately almost all the coins have slowly started to increase their value, and I think we all hope that during
this year 2018 you have good profits. In fact since the value of Bitcoin recovered, since I have my goals
for this 2018, I have invested some of my money and I hope to see my long-term gains.

Marvintymo

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 06:43:32 PM

What are your picks?

My number one pick is BERRY from Rentberry which is disrupting the long term rental (worth trillions) and deposits (worth billions). It's a utility coin that works within an ecosystem that for the first time brings all of the resources a landlord and tenant need all in one place. It's one of the most undervalued coins right now, which is partly because it's only available on hitbtc and Idex. As soon as it hits a bigger exchange it's going to take off. Currently its value is way below what was paid for during the ICO (around .34 cents) and the $30 milllion raised divided by the amount of coins available (300 million) gives you .10 cents a coin and right now it's selling for .05 cents. This should easily double in the near term because there are a lot of bag holders and should be way more valuable long term. The team is a seasoned group that is working toward the app release and they already have a working product that is bringing in revenue. You can see this yourself at their site http://rentberry.com

http://TheScarabExperiment.org

A Shared Artist Persona for Anyone to Become.
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:57:21 PM

Hey guys, have you heard of SciDex yet? I’ve been following them for awhile now and seems legit.You should check out SciDex. Just discovered them yesterday and love what they do.  They are creating a new marketspace for scientific data. As an engineer I totally support and want them to succeed!
I think this coin go the moon!!!!! Smiley

www.scidex.co
Telegram Group: https://t.me/SciDexOfficial

Beurlz

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:57:46 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/daneel/
This one.
coyote50

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 07:10:56 PM

I'm buying up SWH on a regular basis
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:12:58 PM

Hey guys, have you heard of SciDex yet? I’ve been following them for awhile now and seems legit.You should check out SciDex. Just discovered them yesterday and love what they do.  They are creating a new marketspace for scientific data. As an engineer I totally support and want them to succeed!
I think this coin go the moon!!!!! Smiley

www.scidex.co
Telegram Group: https://t.me/SciDexOfficial

If this project has real prospects, then we can see these results soon. I would gladly take part To spread the word about this project ..
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:24:35 PM

Modium,Powr,Block Array.But if to be a realist,most of coins named in this topic,will be peoples portfolio coins,so of course they will advertise them.You can use this info,but never invest in blind.Pick coins you like,and make a research on them before buying.Cheers

bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 07:31:38 PM

In these times, you should hold some major coins but you should always hold some really newborn promising coins.  When the market turns green, they have the tendency to fly even higher, I mean x100 high.  The reason behind this that new uptrends attract new people, they alway think: I missed the boat on btc and major altcoins, I'm going for a new promising coin with a low supply.  That's when Speedcash comes in the game.  With a supply of 476k coins, price of 72cents this coin (NOT a random erc-20 token) with a working product can actually explode.  Just look at this:

and you know enough...

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/speedcash/

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:35:27 PM

What are your picks?

There are many altcoins that are going to the moon very soon and one of those coin is Iost!  This is not because I am promoting them but because for the past two weeks Iost has outperform most of the new coins in the market. I have been trying to study the market's behavior of other coins and I think coins like bitcoin cash, ethereum and zcash are also on there ways to the moon.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:25:20 PM

My picks are...

VEN, ICX, ARK, NEO, ONT, QTUM, KNC, WAN, RPX, LSK, NANO, AION
Cheesy
Almost all of them have grown well. But they will certainly grow even more before the end of the year.

berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:43:43 PM

After a long stagnation the market will start to grow.
I think if you buy these coins right now you will get a good profit in the near future:
-ETH
-NEO
-ADA
It seems to me that these coins have great prospects for the coming years, their price should increase several times.

Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:27:16 PM

What are your picks?

With regard to your post i believe it is a good point of discussion and with it we can reflect various aspects of the market and one of them we can prove to such a market downturn is the demand of investors for projects that have promised many perspectives, on some occasions causing frustrations. Now, in my opinion, the 2018 market is demanding and flexible and that projects that really add up tend to have highs this year, as well as: NEO, ETHEREUM CLASSIC, QTUM, DRAGONCHAIN.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:47:28 PM

1) ETH 2) BTC 3) Other alts. ETH will make the biggest jump during this year, I assume that.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
MacXA

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

Partner of Arsenal Football Club

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:12:17 PM

I think that DRG, Litecoin, Etherium, Spectrecoin, Sether, TRON will go to the moon and soon, also reached a last maximum.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: