Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:29:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 1729 times)
Elrozaq

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:34:13 PM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned

I am not sure about it, but  I think that when the government generally accept cryptocurrencies then the future of crptocurrencies begin . The bitcoin is the king, the cripto of telegram difficult to replace the bitcoin.
Fatimah Azzahra

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:46:31 PM

I personally think the future of bitcoin in the future will continue to rise as the times and also the technology continues to advance ...
In addition, if the government already recognizes and is willing to accept bitcoin, it is the beginning of a good future for the development of bitcoin in the future.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:14:35 PM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned

I am not sure about it, but  I think that when the government generally accept cryptocurrencies then the future of crptocurrencies begin . The bitcoin is the king, the cripto of telegram difficult to replace the bitcoin.
I think cryotocurrencies will rule the market in the coming future as these cryptocurrencies are getting very popular day by day.Digituzation is also going on so more and more people are into these cryptocurrencies.Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency today and is used by many people.Transactions through these cryptocurrencies are also very simple and fast than normal ones.Taxes are also not implied on them so the users get full amount of profit rates.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:23:28 PM

Nothing can preceed bitcoin as the leading cryptocurrency. Without bitcoin, no other coins can exist. It has also the best technological advancements compared to anything else.

At least for now.
No one can really predict future but God.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:27:54 PM

When internet came in existence any one thought that it will be necessary?our ancestors thought that a device (cell phone)will be best medium for communication over all the globe.So crypto currency is also latest technology and majority of people unaware about it and the day is not far crypto will be commonly used.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:03:59 PM

The issue with the mass mentality is that lack of vision. They can't see the possibilities of growth in the future. The same thing has happened with telephone, television, personal computer, mobile device and internet. Now, the same mentality is criticizing the cryptocurrencies and blockchain. However, every innovation mentioned above is popular just because there were people who had deep faith in their vision and it's our responsibility to keep faith in cryptocurrencies and blockchain and prove them wrong.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:41:11 PM

When internet came in existence any one thought that it will be necessary?our ancestors thought that a device (cell phone)will be best medium for communication over all the globe.So crypto currency is also latest technology and majority of people unaware about it and the day is not far crypto will be commonly used.
Whenever everybody on this planet has a cellphone ($5 Nokia in couple of years) that is when everybody will have access to the financial world. It may not be pretty but sending money through SMS has been possible for some time now and with blockchain technology we have the ability to make that fee less than a penny. That is powerful tech and we owe the rest of the world that much to make it come true.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
Anakcikal

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:24:32 PM

it seems impossible to drop the bitcoin and for me bitcoin will keep going and the future will be more popular. Wink
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:35:17 PM

They may make their own coins, but before that happens bitcoin will become stronger and will not be easily overthrown.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:42:04 PM

They may make their own coins, but before that happens bitcoin will become stronger and will not be easily overthrown.
We all have a good future in cryptocurrency, if we will just stay here and kept encouraging our friends and love ones to do the same, I know that this thing will give us the better life, and it is not impossible for us to have a cash less society that people will choose crypto over cash.
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:29:32 PM

Dethroning is quite impossible. when you say or heard cryptocurrency, the first thing that will come into people's mind is Bitcoin. and dethroning Bitcoin will create an imbalance system in the crypto World. I think, no matter what they create against Bitcoin, Bitcoin will always be Bitcoin and nothing can stand against it. it's just my opinion.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:34:41 PM

Nothing will happen until we are clear with norms about such cryptocurrencies. I heard Venezuela made a new crypto currency and tied it with their crude oil the name of the currency is Petro. Now legal structure of crypto is clear in these countries so they are able to make such currencies quite easily. While when it comes to major countries they are still dubious about how to treat cryptocurrencies as whole. So we will have to wait for reaction of the world's greatest nations and then we will see companies reacting to it.
Pablito89

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:38:49 PM

Nothing will happen until we are clear with norms about such cryptocurrencies. I heard Venezuela made a new crypto currency and tied it with their crude oil the name of the currency is Petro. Now legal structure of crypto is clear in these countries so they are able to make such currencies quite easily. While when it comes to major countries they are still dubious about how to treat cryptocurrencies as whole. So we will have to wait for reaction of the world's greatest nations and then we will see companies reacting to it.

I agree with you but please consider that countries CAN'T stop cryptos, they will go ahead anyway.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:06:34 PM

I think bitcoin has proven its worth throughout the years based on the sole fact that it was the first successful cryptocurrency.  I dont see bitcoin every being dethroned due to that fact and it will also be a stable of the cryptocurrency world.  With that being said i dont think bitcoin is the most useful crypto because it does not provide the functions that a coin like ethereum does.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:33:33 PM

That is why they want to end Telegram. They always fight against the ones who are taking sides with Bitcoin. They are a threat to them. But they are not going to win because cryptocurrency is more powerful than those corrupted governments and banks. Therefore, the future of the cryptocurrency is prosperous if you ask me, even though many people are using it in the wrong way or against its noble cause.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:46:56 PM

bitcoin is going to be something big and always be the top spot. Although it will be a lot of new cryptos are popping up but will remain a bitcoin is best among the others. so the end of the sort I don't think it will happen.

GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:36:20 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 01:56:17 AM by GoldenLad

This is just a false speculation. I have never heard of any telegram cryptocurrency besides,  if there is any, I don't think there should be a need for it. Cryptocurrency is not just about making money from it or anything related to it. The main purpose for creating cryptocurrency is solve monetary problem using the blockchain technology and creating a telegram coin/tokens makes no sense. 
N-gen

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:51:52 PM

With that we can already assume that the future crypto currency will be very good, even in my opinion, crypto currency will become a tradition in the future, because we all know that everyone wants something instantaneous, so gradually, crypto currency will have a very important role in our lives in the future
Md.Sufian

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:24:18 PM

In my opinion, the future of the cryptocurrency is bright. It has gained huge popularity right now. Through which people can live a decent life. And it can reach the top spot with the help of the government.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:24:51 PM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ?
Yep I've heard that ICO and there was a scam that rotates before the official announcement from telegram. This was my latest update about them.
Telegram has raised a total of $1.7 billion from its two pre-ICO sales.
After the ICO they seem to be silent, anyone that does have more recent news about them and reliable source?
Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future
Each ICO has been the next big trend for their investors.
Google and facebook? remember what they did? Google Follows Facebook In Banning Cryptocurrency Ads.
About amazon there's some light and positivity.
Amazon Sees Bitcoin Use Case in Data Marketplaces

Bitcoin will be dethroned
You are too overwhelmed so you came up to this idea which was possible in your opinion. You need to take a break and some rest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: