Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:13:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 1729 times)
kisscoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned
There are sense to make cryptocurrency if provided services can be tokenized.
Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:36:28 PM

It looks like that. Actually telegram held a stunning campaign, that must be a signal for other big players.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Elkafi

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:40:20 PM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned

Bitcoin is the future currency, I think that Bitcoin will always be at the top, all the cryptocurrency industry is the head caster Bitcoin. Bitcoin has the same relative and gentleness in the cryptocurrency world as USD we use in our normal life. For that reason I believe that , Bitcoin will exist for along years.
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:48:23 AM

I think that's not the case, because I know the telegram was launched to communicate in the project / ICO being held, it is internal but I am sure that this will not affect the existence of bitcoin, I am sure and believe though amazon, facebook, and others try to overthrow, but it certainly will not, because of the ease and many things that are so interesting in this bitcoin, and I already believe this
Max.junior1

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:48:25 AM

I can not predict their coins will be successful in its development. But I'm sure Bitcoin will always be at its peak, never replaced. So, bitcoin has a bright future.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:14:49 AM

Seeing how cryptocurrency revolutionized the way of using money. It is very natural that other companies, mostly those who caters services and products online would consider the thought of integrating their own cryptocurrency. They have seen the effectiveness and the usefulness, that's why they are willing to do so.
OGBandit23

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:21:10 AM

How will bitcoin be overthrown if the entrance to the crypto industry can only be made through it. Bitcoin is the new world gold standard. Even large world companies will depend on it if they develop their cryptology
voidmonk

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 07:43:54 AM

Bitcoin as a store of value? It's hard to predict whether any other cryptocurrency will replace Bitcoin at the top of the pile. But if you're thinking about a platform for the future, or rather the next evolution in crypto. Then yes. Ethereum was an evolution from Bitcoin. It made the DApps and 'Smart Contracts' possible. But both Ethereum and Bitcoin have been held back by design limitations. Both platforms are not scalable. There are possible solutions to this and developers are working hard to solve this. Hopefully, they will.

Metabase is worth checking out if you're interested in the future of cryptocurrency. This is a new platform we're building at Intrepid Ventures.

A scalable and multi-dimensional blockchain platform to build, scale, and monetize next-generation businesses. We are focused on:

- A new design for the blockchain data structure
- An innovative dual currency monetary policy
- A virtual machine featuring Smart OpCodes

You can check out the details in our whitepaper: https://whitepaper.metabase.network/

If you want to learn more check out our site: https://metabase.network/

That being said, I don't think anyone can predict what will happen. Especially so early on in the development of the crypto space. Exciting times to be part of this evolving world.
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 08:29:06 AM

Bitcoin still the king of cryptocurrency and Ethereum is the queen. I think Bitcoin is already stabilized where value of it does not fluctuate anymore but the value of it is incredibly high. Something that you will feel sorry why I haven't invest in it before.

Big change of life.

cryptomaster4

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

Crypto Enthusiast | Graphic Designer

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:43:31 AM

Cryptocurrencies is the future of currency.All countries would be accept crypto in the future.but it's will begin after anyone discovered a option for black money and other causes of cryptocurrencies.I really didn't heard about that telegram cryptocurrency.

Crypto Since 2017
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:57:51 AM

Telegram created an ICO, if I am not wrong. And why do you think that these alts represent a threat to Bitcoin? If Amazon, Google, Facebook.etc dish out their own alts or tokens, then crypto will get much more exposure. And as the profile of the cryptos rise, the no.1 crypto (Bitcoin) will also gain in value.
sreecanvas

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:30:49 PM

It's a very big step for cryptocurrency.The new coin of telegram may become the most popular and most useful.Cryptocurrency has a great future ahead.
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:21:40 PM

cryptocurrency future is bright and stable because its a medium where people changed their lives and achieved goals by using this platform. Crypto currency is a big innovation of this century which connect the world and encourage to make transactions globally on fingertips.I believe crypto will never end and crypto market will hit on peak and will extend more.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:21:55 PM

I still believe that electronic money will have a bright future in the world, by 2020 perhaps the whole world will accept electronic money as the common currency, a measure of the value of the same economy. like gold now.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:15:16 PM

I didn't heard anything or read about that but if that really happens well that is a good sign because telegram has big community for sure many people will support it but dethroning bitcoin is not going to happen because in the first place the basis of all crypto is bitcoin.
elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:23:54 PM

I think the crypto currency is the future technology, it will dominate the payment system. I predict the big companies like amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:00:59 PM

I guess cryptocurrency has a great future indeed. Now cryptocurrency has a lot of investors. Also bitcoin will be the best cryptocurrency in future.

hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:24:16 PM

The future of crypto currency is found very bright and promising. Bitcoins and other alt coins are there in the market are known as the crypto currency which can be operated electronically only. It is an electronic transaction media which can be operational world wide for the usefulness of the human being. Bitcoin and the other currencies are in a position to operate world wide for the daily requirements of human being which is a power store of value usable globally.

CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

Of course I've heard about it. This project has a huge scale and a very interesting project that will change and improve the social network. It's hard to imagine that bitcoin will be overthrown, but let's see how it really will be.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:32:03 PM

How do you say so?
There are so many cryptocurrencies that have been trying to dethrone bitcoin for several years now but then, bitcoin remains to wear the crown. I mean, bitcoin may not be stable in terms of price but the legacy it has created will never be taken away from it by other cryptocurrencies.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄