Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 1727 times)
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:27:44 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 06:12:04 PM by Happiest

Really, so this story was really a true one. I thought it was a speculation and  ever for once thought it was a really. In my own opinion,  I think the ICO was irrelevant. I mean, what exactly will they be solving if they ever set up of implement an ICO? Because,  if I remember well, ICOs are meant to solve a problem using blockchain technology. For me, Telegram, it's better off as a chatting app.
KIKI.loi

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 05:36:15 AM

in my opinion, the future of cryptocurrency will be popular in society. bitcoin will not be destroyed if people still receive bitcoin as an investment.

↢↢↢↢│   MPCX   │↣↣↣↣
│ Digital Wealth Management Platform │
- PRE-ICO STARTS NOW - (https://mpcx.co/)
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:49:20 AM

We don't know what the future lies ahead for the cryptocurrency and entirety of cryptoworld but as long as the demand of people remains to bitcoin in particular, then i think everything will be fine too because we already know the significance of bitcoin and its existence in the cryptoworld.
That is the point. This is all about that people. If they want to continue with bitcoins and other altcoins as well, these crypto currencies will last long then. But in other case, may be in coming few years, these currencies seize to death. Demand for the thing determines the existence in coming future. And likewise here, whatever people demand will be converted to the best of future for crypto currencies.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:15:33 AM

in my opinion, the future of cryptocurrency will be popular in society. bitcoin will not be destroyed if people still receive bitcoin as an investment.
It will not be destroyed because people are still intact in bitcoin activity.  Bitcoin has been part in their daily lives. In the future cryptocurrency is still important for many.
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:04:31 AM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned

We can't compare bitcoin by something but we admit that bitcoin is everything to be good to us.Because in online income right now bitcoin is still number one and the only huge value price in crypto currency that make us rich.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:34:38 AM

When bitcoin prices can reach $ 10,000 then I'm sure that this has a big effect on the development of cryptocurrency, I'm sure that someday bitcoin prices become very expensive and for this year the price could reach $ 50,000.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:43:41 AM

As we know that the future of cryptocurrency is highly dependent on bitcoin, when the bitcoin price then the price of cryptocurrencies also rises and vice versa, surely this makes a great hope someday because nowadays many devs. which continues to develop bitcoin.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:22:33 AM

Bitcoin is the one has good future of cryptocurrency because bitcoin will give use a lots of profitable and give use opportunity to earn money.
and i'm believe bitcoin price will be come very exspensive.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:38:41 PM

We don't know what the future lies ahead for the cryptocurrency and entirety of cryptoworld but as long as the demand of people remains to bitcoin in particular, then i think everything will be fine too because we already know the significance of bitcoin and its existence in the cryptoworld.
That is the point. This is all about that people. If they want to continue with bitcoins and other altcoins as well, these crypto currencies will last long then. But in other case, may be in coming few years, these currencies seize to death. Demand for the thing determines the existence in coming future. And likewise here, whatever people demand will be converted to the best of future for crypto currencies.
All I can see is a very bright future of the entire crypto market as well as most of the crypto coins which are there in the world of the crypto currencies. in addition to this, after some time more number of people will get to know about the crypto currencies and that they will be more interested in investing more money into these crypto coins which will increase the demand of the crypto coins as well as their price.
Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1667
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:00:42 PM

Bitcoin will be dethroned. I think so. If the leadership does not receive ethereum or bitcoin cash, it will be a crypto money accepted by all banks, which is valid all over the world.

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
rimueng agam

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:04:35 PM

As the day is getting better and more and more of these crypto currency enthusiasts, it is predicted that this crypto currency will have a very bright future and we can invest in crypto because it has a very good prospect to make us rich in the future Because many are already rich with this
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:52:00 PM

In my opinion, crypto currency may be one of the international trends, because we know that everyone likes instant things, and with crypto currency, it's easy. Soon crypto currency will become a viral digital investment worldwide
Qastessa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:27:08 PM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned

We can't compare bitcoin by something but we admit that bitcoin is everything to be good to us.Because in online income right now bitcoin is still number one and the only huge value price in crypto currency that make us rich.
We can compare bitcoin with anything we want to and it will defeat all of its rival or competitors no matter how rough and tough they are. Bitcoin is compared with real estate, gold, altcoins, field jobs and guess what, nothing is more beneficial than investing in this coin. It is the best investment at the moment and I believe, nothing can ever take its place. It has the ability to make a person millionaire.
andisuk

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:42:52 PM

if Facebook, Instagram and others in the future begin to make cryptocurrency I believe it but if all that will overthrow bitcoin it is certainly very difficult because bitcoin is special

mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:08:19 AM

Until now I have not heard the news at all but I am still convinced that the presence of bitcoin will be difficult to overthrow with the problem Imo because with the rapid development of bitcoin already have a lot of enthusiasts and make bitcoin in the future will continue to experience glory.

OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:10:04 AM

Until now I have not heard the news at all but I am still convinced that the presence of bitcoin will be difficult to overthrow with the problem Imo because with the rapid development of bitcoin already have a lot of enthusiasts and make bitcoin in the future will continue to experience glory.
well, so far so much news about cryptocurrency. that is, they can not underestimate this, as it continues to grow. I think the future of cryptocurrency depends on the user. but I think that cryptocurrency will have good potential to bring about good change.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:21:39 AM

if the governments of the nations would agree or be Legal this is sure that future is definitely bitcoin.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:26:23 AM

No doubt that the future of cryptocurrency will continue to improve, I'm sure and optimistic that someday cryptocurrency will replace the current transaction system we use.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:35:03 PM

The future of crypto currency is found very bright and promising. Bitcoins and other alt coins are there in the market are known as the crypto currency which can be operated electronically only. It is an electronic transaction media which can be operational world wide for the usefulness of the human being. Bitcoin and the other currencies are in a position to operate world wide for the daily requirements of human being which is a power store of value usable globally.

Yes, the cryptocurrency will be used worldwide. people will start to buy different things and services for crypto. Trading will become something very usual like any other profession: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEI6YxEZ1qw
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:04:45 PM

if the governments of the nations would agree or be Legal this is sure that future is definitely bitcoin.
Yes, they are all looking into that I believe. We cannot expect just a quick turnaround from the government that quickly, but one thing for sure is that we can expect them to at least in the long run, see how they can get their hands involved with the way some countries are and they are doing very great for themselves.

If we take a look at Australian and Japanese government and few other ones like Philippines and the likes recently, we will know that legalization and regulation is like the main thing most government are looking to delve into.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: