Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:05:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 1723 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:27:17 PM

The theoretical benefits of Bitcoin for the unbanked are enormous, operating as it does on a peer-to-peer volunteer computer network without the need for a third-party bank or mobile money platform. Yet, the theoretical benefits of mobile money for the unbanked are also huge; transforming that theory into practice, however, has proved to be a significantly harder nut to crack, as is well known. And in this regard cryptocurrencies have to overcome the same hurdles that mobile money does, if people in emerging markets are going to be likely to entrust their money into a volatile cryptocurrency system which, actually, very few people in more advanced economies actually understand.

Also i believe altcoins have future, its not that Bitcoin is already godlike and because it has a golden value or have very high price is that its perfect coin already, but it still has its flaws and lacks some things just like its digit in decimal place its somewhat very difficult to read for other people and some famous american citizen didn't even know what bitcoin is. That's why altcoins are created to fill the gap that bitcoin lacks.
Some altcoins are definitely created to fill a gap, to fill a need that bitcoin does not fill, for example coins like monero offer real anonymity something that bitcoin does not offer, but the examples are very limited most coins are created with a very specific purpose in mind and as such are never going to be able to compete with bitcoin and to try to replace it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rejekitiban

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:08:04 AM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned

It is a good news. If the telegram created an internal cryptocurrency. I think the bitcoin is the future technology, the big companies like amazon, google and facebook should accept or create new crypto. No one can refuse the technology.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:28:23 AM

With the increasing number of cryptocurrency users I am sure that the future of cryptocurrency will continue to improve, and certainly the most decisive factor is certainly the bitcoin price, as long as bitcoin continues to be actively used it will have a major impact on other coins.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:30:48 AM

It's a very big step for cryptocurrency. In my opinion, the new coin of telegram may become the most popular and most useful. Maybe in future this coin will take first place among all coins.

Guys, Telegram is dealing only with BIG investors. They have already gathered a lot of money, more than the other projects managed to get. Here, you can read  the information about it: https://icodrops.com/telegram-ico-ton/
yahamidu

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:30:12 AM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned

The future of crypto currency is bright. the crypto is the future technology, it will be needed in future. many advantages of crypto, simple and secure.
MmRony

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:46:05 AM

I think that Bitcoin will always be at the top,after all the crypto currency industry in the head caster Bitcoin. In my opinion the new coin of telegram may become the most popular and most useful. If crypto currencies are accepted around the world, that does not mean we need more than 1100 currencies. We need this the flexibility it offers and convenience is great and useful.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:19:13 AM

The future of crypto currency is bright. the crypto is the future technology, it will be needed in future. many advantages of crypto, simple and secure.
No doubt again, the current cryptocurrency marketcap has reached over $ 400 billion, this is a fantastic value even my country's foreign exchange reserves of no more than $ 150 billion, surely this is a very good prospect that I never worry about the future of cryptocurrency.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

udanemas

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:23:51 AM

I think, future of  bitcoin is nice, it is the future technology.Cryptocurrency has a great future ahead. We need this, the flexibility it offers and convenience is great. More people and establishment will be using this in the future. I hope more government will support this and more regulation is passed to curb those scammers.because no one can refuse the technology.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:28:28 AM

I actually berimjnisasi in future crypto no physical form, such as real vouchers that can be used for transactions and filled the balance using a coin.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:38:52 AM

bitcoin is one of the fathers of all altcoins on the market, I think the future of bitcoin will grow brighter again, because for us the future of bitcoin is also a profitable future for everyone.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:06:35 PM

No doubt again, the current cryptocurrency marketcap has reached over $ 400 billion, this is a fantastic value even my country's foreign exchange reserves of no more than $ 150 billion, surely this is a very good prospect that I never worry about the future of cryptocurrency.
I think cryptocurrencies will operate for long in the market.Cryptocurrencies are in a very high demand these days.Digitization is going on and so people are using more of these digital currencies.They have several advantages.Transactions through these are very simple and fast.You can keep any amounts of cryptocurrencies in your cryptocurrency wallet.They are money making machines and everyone should use them.They give us huge amounts of profits too.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

As always it will goes beyond the expectations this is always possible in every new born system or in a new discovery.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:18:14 PM

The future of cryptocurrency I think is very good , there are many customers ,investors who are joining, investing ,participating in cryptocurrency activities , so I can say that many people like cryptos and have trust in this kind of modern technology, so the future of this will be brighter and  profitable.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:21:09 PM
Merited by SailorCoin (2)

I think in next years, there will be several companys who will try to create an own cryptocurrency. And i think at the end wie will maybe have a small cryptocurrency war between the companies. Like back then with the beta max and vhs video cassette or the blu ray vs hd dvd. So then the customers will decide which cryptocurrencies they will take for everyday payments. I dont think that some altcoin which is now available will be used in future for daily payments, the people wouldnt trust these devs Unfortunately...
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:38:29 PM

I think that the preductions and other things about btc in the future is near, we can see that growth of cryptocurrency and the taking over of fiat money, wr can day that it begun and will continue until the last cash is elimented
Ulticon

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:04:59 PM

The government is also going to accept the crypto currency soon as they increase.
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:24:31 PM

I don't think so, that bitcoin will going to an useless or it will dethrone for nothing issues. Bitcoin will have the best future in the more coming years. And it will never be broke because of it's in a lowest price now.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:06:25 PM

Everytime it talk about the future of cryptocurrency i always positive thinker.Crytocurrency will become part of many life.It become accepted in whole world.The price of bitcoin is increasing and many investors want to invest in btc because they can get a good profits.There will be many successful because of bitcoin.I know bitcoin future will hard to predict,but because it help me alot i hope it will last forever.
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:10:37 PM

It's all a speculations btc will remain as a leading cryptocurrencies even there are more popular currency will made because btc is the first currency that all people will invest. and do you think that famous site have a digital currencies will have a high value immediately? I don't think so.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:06:15 AM

It is deffinately possible for things to happen something like that. And we will have 1000 cryptocurrencies in every company to pay their services.
Many big companies have already started accepting bitcoin as their payments but still long way to go because in many third world countries people are unaware of cryptocurrency and if they hear about it, they will not invest their money in it. No doubt cryptocurrency is the future currency but it will take some more time for those who do not trust this currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: