Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:49:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 1729 times)
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:16:22 AM

all big platforms will compete also of course to fight the prestige and also enthusiasts or investors
which is engaged in cryptocurrency so they can use their big names to get great results
I think the future of bitcoin will become bright, it maybe become more bright in the future because the people who believe on it will easily get a profit  and it is really fit on our needs because many of is really need an extra income for survival. I think we need to trust more on bitcoin so that it's economy will continue to grow in the near future.
Havva Song

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:40:21 AM

I believe cryptocurrency do have a great future and will replace fiat money eventually, but not before it received international recognition by most of the countries in the world. Great effort and time is needed till that day comes.
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:48:17 AM

bitcoin will go ahead and have a future. I believe it is now more precise to start the revolution for that advancement because now almost all sectors have adopted the blockchain system
somebadger

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:56:30 AM

Why do you think that bitcoin is gonna be dethroned? it is almost impossible and i do not think that a crypto from facebook, amazon or any other crap can really replace bitcoin.
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:34:41 AM

Cryptocurrencies is the future of currency.All countries would be accept crypto in the future.but it's will begin after anyone discovered a option for black money and other causes of cryptocurrencies.I really didn't heard about that telegram cryptocurrency.

For us the future of bitcoin is also a profitable future for everyone. Since bitcoin is one of the fathers of all altcoin in the market, I think the future of bitcoin will grow brighter again we just need more patience
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:32:10 AM

In my opinion, the future of the cryptocurrency is bright. It has gained huge popularity right now. Through which people can live a decent life. And it can reach the top spot with the help of the government.

The future of cryptocurrency is surely bright, knowing how its is gaining great demand from the market. This only marks that it will be known by the majority in the near future. Another thing is that the access could be easily made by the proply all around the globe. Popularity and demand it is gaining onky shows how promising this technology has.
meatygeiger

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:31:21 PM

The new form of cryptocurrency will soon become very famous and the best known.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:09:52 PM

The cryptocurrencies that will get adopted by all the countries in the world are the ones that can get the leading position and I highly doubt that tokens can get this position due to its specifics.

Mancung

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:39:33 AM

Since every country has strict rules about currencies, if they found it will  causes any threat against their main currency, they will immediately banned it.So i dont think it will as easy as falling off a log for those companies (amazon fb etc)
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:54:10 AM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned

I also heard that Telegram made a very huge amount of investment during their presale. I don't know if the news on this that I came across rather quickly was true or not. I did not give it much time. But I believe no one will be able to successfully dethrone Bitcoin, not even a coin that is created by Amazon or Facebook or Google or Telegram. There is nothing that any new coin could do that would destroy what Bitcoin has already made.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:56:20 PM

I do not see it happening because the bitcoin is in the very top of cruptocurrency list and I think it will stay there as long as cryptocurrency exists.

tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:02:23 PM

in my opinion, the future of cryptocurrency will be popular in society. bitcoin will not be destroyed if people still receive bitcoin as an investment.

There will be many people interested in cryptocurrency because it has benefited many people. And I think with the development of digital cryptocurrency technology will also continue to grow
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:45:56 PM

in my opinion, the future of cryptocurrency will be popular in society. bitcoin will not be destroyed if people still receive bitcoin as an investment.

There will be many people interested in cryptocurrency because it has benefited many people. And I think with the development of digital cryptocurrency technology will also continue to grow
Already bitcoin is at high demand and as much as we are getting to the future bitcoin and crypto currency has become our basic needs as we are earning with crypto and we are buying with it, bitcoin is the developed form of new technology which we are using for multi benefits, and am sure as much time will go on digital currency will remain at the demand and one day it will become the only currency in on the earth so better buy and hold.
hamade

Activity: 337
Merit: 150

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:43:30 PM

that is not sure , and i think bitcoin will still number 1 in crypto
It's not clear when. If such a coin emerges, it will cause the market to shake. but bitcoin will still the king
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:41:05 PM

that is not sure , and i think bitcoin will still number 1 in crypto
It's not clear when. If such a coin emerges, it will cause the market to shake. but bitcoin will still the king
of course bitcoin is the king of crypto currency and it can not be replaced by anything because many people have joined in bitcoin and still many people want it
zain_h332

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:46:58 PM

Cryptocurrency will be more popular in the future especially to those cryptocoins that are reliable preferably at bitcoin, litecoin, neo, dash and monero. Hodling is very effective at those coins. Cryptocurrency makes our living fruitful because of the opportunities that cryptocurrency brought at me and my family. Trust, courage and patience is the key to have good profits at cryptocurrency.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:02:56 PM

Cryptocurrency will be more popular in the future especially to those cryptocoins that are reliable preferably at bitcoin, litecoin, neo, dash and monero. Hodling is very effective at those coins. Cryptocurrency makes our living fruitful because of the opportunities that cryptocurrency brought at me and my family. Trust, courage and patience is the key to have good profits at cryptocurrency.
Many cryptocurrencies are very popular in future and everyone want to join it very easy than a job and their business will in crypto specially in bitcoin because bitcoin most popular and trusted currency so that's why the future of bitcoin will very bright and its price will also superb high.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 11:45:58 PM

As the trend continues, digitalization would ensure that almost every serious business will have to somehow be involved in crypto. Just like every serious business today is on the internet.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:28:48 AM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned

Cryptocurrency attracting big company to invest on blockchain. If big company like google or facebook using their own cryptocurrency, maybe bitcoin can be dethroned but bitcoin used by many user all around the world and i think bitcoin still have big value

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:23:37 AM

I think crypto currency has a good future because it has a technology that continues to grow and prices are volatile allowing us to be able to earn profits with price comparisons that always go up every year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: