Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:26:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 1721 times)
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:09:02 AM

I'm sure that the future of cryptocurrency will continue to improve so we have to invest from now to be able to buy cryptocurrency at low prices, I'm very confident that marketcap and crypto transaction volume will reach 10x by the end of the year.

We all expect cryptocurrencies to improve for the next few years. Of course it will improve and improve itself  for it to be more beneficial and usable by other people and for people to have more trust and courage to use nd engage in cryptocurrencies

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nara1892

Activity: 1554
Merit: 654

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:31:59 AM

bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, persisted no 1 for 9 years, and will continue to continue,
imagining it is very difficult for bitcoin replaced with new cryptocurrency, moreover it's just tokens made by google, facebook etc.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:32:09 AM

Cryptocurrency can be created anytime and it is very important to learn the process of how it works. Cryptocurrency in the future might be useful anywhere because it is becoming famous. What we need to focus on is learning about Blockchain Technology which can give us an edge on other people because we can earn from this technology.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:41:55 AM

Cryptocurrency has a great future ahead. We need this, the flexibility it offers and convenience is great. More people and establishment will be using this in the future. I hope more government will support this and more regulation is passed to curb those scammers.
I can see a good future in bitcoin because everyone can use it in so many ways. But most of its people use bitcoin as their source of income because bitcoin is really dependable when it comes to profit and also if bitcoin can be use for transaction it will give so much convenience to humanity.

overseer470

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:08:07 AM

the future of bitcoin will continue and will not stop. bitcoin will continue to rise in terms of price. and also enthusiasts will continue to grow every time
NotAtOld

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:53:48 AM

the future of bitcoin will continue and will not stop. bitcoin will continue to rise in terms of price. and also enthusiasts will continue to grow every time
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:02:34 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 11:19:05 AM by cmacwiz

Cryptocurrency has a great future ahead. We need this, the flexibility it offers and convenience is great. More people and establishment will be using this in the future. I hope more government will support this and more regulation is passed to curb those scammers.
I can see a good future in bitcoin because everyone can use it in so many ways. But most of its people use bitcoin as their source of income because bitcoin is really dependable when it comes to profit and also if bitcoin can be use for transaction it will give so much convenience to humanity.
I think cryptocurrencies have a great future lying ahead.Cryptocurrencies are getting really very popular because digitization is going on.Cryptocurrencies have several advantages over normal currencies.Transactions are very fast and simple through these cryptocurrencies.Cryptocurrencies are a good source of earning a lot of money and that too in a short period of time.There are the best option for investment these days are they give good amounts of profit returns.
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:26:43 PM

Yes I agree with you guys. The future if cryptocurrency is so good because of the advatage of it to users. Many have dream to be reach and they find that bitcoin is good for reaching it.  Smiley
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:24:34 PM

Bitcoin will be more successful annually in humans, and its value will be raised from year to year. Bitcoin will continue to expand and continue in different countries after some time. I think in next year the crypto will be used to buy in daily demand.
jjjrmy

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:25:00 PM

thrylos

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:27:37 PM

The title is all about the future of crypto currency but the content is all about dethroning bitcoin supremacy by another new born altcoin and others are still not yet confirm. Looks like out of context. Hehe. But anyway every new coin or altcoin is good sign that crypto is growing specially when it is telegram, facebook and other social media but this is not enough to say that bitcoin will be dethroned as long as altcoin is under the chain of btc.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 01:29:00 PM

I think crypto currency will have a good future and will continue to give profit because in the future crypto currency will be more famous and have many investors who are interested to invest
jjjrmy

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:35:53 PM

Cryptocurrency is a barely regulated space that exists on a collective user consensus of value. Whether the future will be Bitcoin, some other existing cryptocurrency, or one that’s yet to be created, the reality is that the turbulent path of the crypto market is on the right track for a potentially huge transformation for innovation on a global scale.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:03:10 PM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned

Maybe. And in thag time it might be the end of bitcoin and other currencies, because as of today those sites are the most popular and bitcoin is not
Sabihtikoy

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:27:35 PM

Will become a good future.We’ll maybe even have the opportunity to create new value systems of transparency, collaboration and decentralization. I believe in crypto currencies in the long run, as they solve many issues other technologies cannot and they remove third parties.
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned

I believe if social media sites make their own coins will be a success. But I think that being the main coin in crypto is still bitcoin, and it's very hard to beat bitcoin because bitcoin is the strongest coin.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:41:32 PM

With big companies producing the own crypto coins is a good development due to the fact that there cooperation has the capacity to promote cryptocurrency to the users of such cooperation such as Facebook Twitter and the rest of the social media organizations. So telegram development of they own coin is a welcome development and in no time more user will get introduced into the community and at that crypto awareness will reach more people.
Hareehs

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:13:52 PM

Don’t get me wrong, the potential of blockchain is amazing to me - but it would be foolish to ignore the risks. We should talk openly about this while still supporting the development of cryptocurrencies.

Privacy will remain important to parts of law-abiding society who will carve a functional space for privacy cryptocurrencies to exist in.

Governments are finally taking cryptocurrencies seriously. Regulation is necessary to curb the harmful actions of malicious actors taking advantage of the growth in cryptocurrency. For projects, cooperation with regulatory bodies means survival in the long term.
newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:15:52 AM

While the short-term losses have been trumpeted far and wide as a harbinger of disaster, that isn’t likely to bear itself out. Now that the hype has died down, some institutional investors in the U.S. are beginning to look at increasing their cryptocurrency holdings. That should provide existing investors with a short-term bump in price, but also a much-needed dose of stability. In addition, venture capital investments in crypto startups are expected to rise this year, as the value of the underlying technologies remains clear.
The future of cryptocurrencies is better and will be improving with the passage of time. The reason for its improvement is the eventual actions that encourages more people to use the crypto market for transactions and payment system and as a whole to keep safe money here as an investment that results in huge profit. This reaction of people seems positive that is the proof.
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:18:21 AM

Google and Amazon have accepted Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash as a form of payment. This is one of the positive things for us to see that large companies are adopting Crypto and growing in the current trend.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: