Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:44:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull market  (Read 1483 times)
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:03:13 AM

How much of an increase is considered as a "bull market"

There is no such reference or a category where you can refer a trend as a bull or a bear market. People will just call it a bull or a bear depending how it affects the whole crypto market. As you know, most or almost all the top 500 coins and tokens were red during the bear market and during the bull you can see everything is green.
It really doesn’t matter whether it is bear market or the bull, what matters is which one is more profitable for a person. Now here, many people think the bear market as loss and worried, but this isn’t the case overtime. All those who want to get into the market and those too who want to buy more coins, they must be getting in here through bear market because prices are low then.
Like I used to say, all the phases of digital market play a vital role in the success of a trader and help the investor in different ways to earn profits. Dips have a function that pumps can’t play and same stands good for dumps too. A bearish market allows the investor to increase the number of coin at a low rate while a bullish market is actually where the selling should take place. It yields profits but only a person with knowledge can pull these actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fonenumba

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:37:07 PM

Since this times are difficult to predict, bull markets can typically only be recognized when they've happened
tesla80

Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:49:08 PM

It is not so easy to predict market status until MtGox CEO sells all the bitcoins they have.

In 3 days they sold 6000 bitcoins recently.

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:05:45 PM

There is no doubt that bull market will happen starting with the Consensus event this coming May 14th. Base on the history of Consensus charts, a lot of investors are going to invest in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, and the most exciting part would be the post-Consensus days where we will see a big bull run. It would be huge because the number of attendees increased from more than 2k to almost 7k. This is going to be exciting!

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:28:28 AM

If you say about bull market we probably will goes above 1 trillion dollar fow whole marketcap. But i dont think we are in bull market soon because of fud saying that mt gox will dump their bitcoin. And when bitcoin being dump all altcoin goes down as well because all altcoin is base on bitcoin marketcap.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:38:53 AM

It is not so easy to predict market status until MtGox CEO sells all the bitcoins they have.

How many qualities do mtgox still have left and who knows if they going to sell all of they holding. I am speculating that any moment from August we may start to have. We are not going to have a big bull run now as the market seen to be moving around $8,750 and $9,750 in a week now.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:22:53 AM

I don't think that they only have 6000 bitcoin because I am sure they still hold the other bitcoin and they will wait until the price increase so high and they can make a big money from bitcoin. besides that, I don't think that it's easy to predict the market status even if MtGox CEO sell all of their bitcoin by instant because the market won't depend on that him only. so I think we need to keep watching the market so we know where the price wants to move and we can buy and sell to make a profit.
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:30:49 AM

There is no doubt that bull market will happen starting with the Consensus event this coming May 14th. Base on the history of Consensus charts, a lot of investors are going to invest in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, and the most exciting part would be the post-Consensus days where we will see a big bull run. It would be huge because the number of attendees increased from more than 2k to almost 7k. This is going to be exciting!

Do you really think one single event can create a bull market run? I doubt it but will be happy if I stand corrected. So far I have seen prices mainly reacting to news in the media.
tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:31:48 PM

Growth will be finite, but I do not think that this event will become a starting up for growth, most likely it will be the opposite. Now I'm waiting for the test of the lower levels, and after that there will be continuous growth.
Lagrood

Activity: 728
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

Everything is relative and it depends on a time frame which you use. Usually much people use short or medium term investments so it is from a couple of hours to several weeks therefore for each of them market is various. I consider that market is rather bullish.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:18:27 PM

The market is being very bullish at the moment but sometimes it can still be bearish because of the manipulation and the correction on the market right now.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:48:29 PM

How much of an increase is considered as a "bull market"

I am not sure, but it seems to me that most of the coins must start gaining very fast. The market must be green for many days, and alts should grow all the time.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:28:47 PM

Generally speaking, a bull market happens when prices rise by 20 percent, usually after a drop of 20 percent and before a 20 percent decline. Since they are difficult to predict, bull markets can typically only be recognized once they’ve happened.
Well that said it does not apply in the Crypto market as the crypto market is very volatile but the bull run is said when the market is on the rise for more than a month and at a overall rise in market of minimum 50% (percent can be argued to even higher degree). But as seen in past the Bull run went upto 300% to 1000%, so the upper limit is out of the discussion for time being. Smiley

Yes this guy is right it is considered as bull market if 20 percent high increase happens and all to say and share that bull market officially happens if the market itself increase in a short period of time IF it is stable moving up and down lastly rise in the length that is thousand (hard to explain but example like the market price is now 14, 234 USD  the hundreds will only move and increase happens for a long month.  

But as of now that AI for this year is a trading bot but as they say it is helpful but if you mean AI which like I said a human like robot.
foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:12:20 AM

As seen in the past bull run went from 300 percents to 1000, so upper limit is out of the discussion for time
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:41:29 AM

The market is being very bullish at the moment but sometimes it can still be bearish because of the manipulation and the correction on the market right now.
Well, I agree with you to some extent because my definition of bullish is somewhat like that of December, 2017. What I think about the present market situation is that bitcoin and altcoins are going through a recovery phase. The main focus is not on setting out for a new target but to become closer to the previous peak as much as possible. Real bullish market will be occurring in last quarter of the year.
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:47:18 AM

Consensus was a huge failure this year, unfortunately. Nothing of substance was presented. The market adjusted accordingly by dropping to the levels from before the latest bull run. It was more like a classic case of "buy the rumor, sell the news". Very disappointed with the performance they put up. Unprofessional and disorganized.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:44:47 AM

If you say about bull market we probably will goes above 1 trillion dollar fow whole marketcap. But i dont think we are in bull market soon because of fud saying that mt gox will dump their bitcoin. And when bitcoin being dump all altcoin goes down as well because all altcoin is base on bitcoin marketcap.
You can say we are soon in bull market right now as prices are low. But you can’t consider now it as bear market as well. We are hanging over in middle. We can’t just get on one side rather on the line. Now, there is good chance for the people to even earn from their investment and there are chances for the other people to even sell their coins and earn money from there as well.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:55:29 AM

A bull market is a financial market of a group of securities in which prices are rising or are expected to rise. The term "bull market" is most often used to refer to the stock market but can be applied to anything that is traded, such as bonds, currencies and commodities.
Market are said to be bullish when the market has made between 20-25% rise in volume over the last day or last week.
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

The bears are still in control and the market is still very choppy. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for btc to go on a bull run. I think we will trade sideways for a few more months before we will the REAL uptrend.
tesla80

Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:44:59 PM

Bad market, I'm afraid of buying anything right now. It's important to know when to BUY.

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: