Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:21:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull market  (Read 1479 times)
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:10:48 PM

How much of an increase is considered as a "bull market"

We could not identify of how much an increase is considered as a "bull market"because as what we said its  volatility and decentralized,but for us now we should wait those feed news that there's a bull run coming this remaining months of this year,so that we can gain a good profit of our crypto coins,otherwise for now  the exchange market is still struggle and continue  to fixed  and maintaining its stability form.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:36:41 PM

A bull market is a financial market of a group of securities in which prices are rising or are expected to rise. The term "bull market" is most often used to refer to the stock market but can be applied to anything that is traded, such as bonds, currencies and commodities.
Market are said to be bullish when the market has made between 20-25% rise in volume over the last day or last week.
I agree.A bull run could mean a consecutive increase of price that happens usually in a month or two.Since the crypto market is so volatile too,the price suddenly goes up or goes down in the next day.So maybe bull run can be seen only in the market usually twice or thrice a year depending on the price movement of the market.
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 548

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 12:11:21 AM

We could not identify of how much an increase is considered as a "bull market"because as what we said its  volatility and decentralized,but for us now we should wait those feed news that there's a bull run coming this remaining months of this year,so that we can gain a good profit of our crypto coins,otherwise for now  the exchange market is still struggle and continue  to fixed  and maintaining its stability form.

It could be easily identified if you have the reference to check in a daily basis, like coinmarketcap. Why do you rely in the news? When you can easily check for yourself regarding the price movement. Some of them news are fake that spread FUD.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:41:58 AM

A bull market can be identified once the forecat has been broken, for example the support is at 7900 usd and the resistance is at 8300 usd, and the price is somewhere in the middle, once the value goes up breaks the 8300 and goes on for days, fhat is considered a bull market, if you did it on reverse that is called the bear market, though no one can actually foresee when a bull market will happen it crypto since there are a lot of factors that affects the price, for me, what I do is whenever tha value breaks out from the range of the resistance, from the start that the price had been broken up to the time the charts are showing solid signs of a bear market, that is what I considered the time of a bull market
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:48:35 AM

Bad market, I'm afraid of buying anything right now. It's important to know when to BUY.
The present situation of the crypto market is no doubt no that much good and that the market value of the crypto coins is not increasing at a very much significant rate. However, I think of this present moment to be the best possible time for the sake of buying of the crypto coins as doing so will later help us in making of much more amount of money at time when the market value of the coins will rise higher.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:14:47 AM

2 days bearish trend prevails. This can serve as a signal for buying interesting coins. If I had free money, I would have bought interesting coins for me.
TRAID

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:52:18 AM

If we all keep waiting for the bull market, it's not gonna happen. It happens suddenly when we least expect it, when people give up on it. So we need to stop making predictions and wait for it, let things go its way.

TRAID - World's Best Crypto Traders are Waiting to Mentor You ‖  www.TRAID.tv
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:01:18 AM

If we all keep waiting for the bull market, it's not gonna happen. It happens suddenly when we least expect it, when people give up on it. So we need to stop making predictions and wait for it, let things go its way.
It seems to me that all these situations on the market are nothing but artificial manipulations of large whales. Even those very bull races are provoked only so that these people can make good money. That is why most crypto currency users do not have time to react in time of the bull market.
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:42:32 AM

Yes there is no general percentage gain that classifies any bull's increase or run, although your definition for increment is a constant increase that negates any effort to lower prices regardless of how much selling pressure in a given period of time. I think it's not as simple as just the price increase in there other factors you think. Recently I noticed that most of the positive news and talk about Bitcoin in a positive way, you also see that the market capitalization increases and people join more.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:48:48 AM

Bull market usually starts after the recovery of prices from the previous down trend. I would say that the bull market starts after the price increases for more than 10 days continuously and the growth rate is more than 2% daily. You will just know when the bull run starts as there is a different feeling you get in respect to the prices moving.
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:56:30 AM

A bull market in cryptos is the moment when they whales want you to buy and they are already either selling to you or just preparing to sell their coins to you.
A bear market is exactly the opposite, for obvious reasons.

nahotachikwem

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:54:40 PM

A Bull market can in other words be called a stock market.
A Bull market occurs when stock prices continue to rise for a long time period due to investor confidence and willingness to invest increasing amounts of money in the financial markets.
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:04:43 PM

Bullish market, if goes up by 20%
and indicator all showing bullishness

20% is true for traditional stick market, but does not sound right for crypto.

I just look at the macro picture of the market, trading prices and volumes which tells me what I need to know Smiley
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:49:20 PM

The current market is bear market, you can see that bitcoin prices have been steadily declining in recent days and this has caused the price of altcoin drops very deep then. I believe the bear market will soon end and the bear market will be back in the long run, so you might consider starting to buy altcoin at this point. Let's plan the jungle trade now to be able to Be willing to enter the bull market.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

Probably, more than 10-15%. I guess the coins should increase up to 20-25%. In this case, we can talk about the bull market. Hope, it will be observed soon.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:37:26 AM

A bull market simply is a market that is just going nonstop towards the moon with just few retracements and when you are seeing anything with an extremely huge percentage, then that is obviously a bull market just like the one we had towards the ending of last year. No one can actually time a bull market anyway as it starts all of a sudden due to the break of some emotional barriers and some few short pumps from the downtrend, does not consider a bull market.
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:44:36 AM

Probably, more than 10-15%. I guess the coins should increase up to 20-25%. In this case, we can talk about the bull market. Hope, it will be observed soon.

I think it's about 15%-25% but I am not sure about the exact percentage because I don't know more about the percentage itself. but personally, I think it's difficult to see the increase in the price besides there is any pump comes in a second and I think right now, the price does not increase higher but it increases a little of the price and sometimes it makes us cannot be patient and only makes the instant sell. sometimes these situations push someone to hold their coins until they are sure that the price really increases so they can sell with using order sell button.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

Bad market, I'm afraid of buying anything right now. It's important to know when to BUY.
Lol. It is not a bad market, it is just a volatile market and that is why even a child can call a shot during an uptrend as that is pretty easy. The thing here is to be able to know when to buy into a market and when you should be getting out from a market, you should just go learn how to trade.

There are so many indicators like the Ichimoku cloud that can easily help out in most cases, and with that you should be fine. It is important to know that every market is bound to have fluctuations and there is nothing anyone can do about it.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:26:23 AM

It could be easily identified if you have the reference to check in a daily basis, like coinmarketcap. Why do you rely in the news? When you can easily check for yourself regarding the price movement. Some of them news are fake that spread FUD.

Very easy to identify, as long as we are having a higher high and higher low in a market, then we obviously are in a bull market but that depends on the time frame you are using and with this, I am talking about longer time frames.

However, in the case where we have the opposite, lower highs and lower lows, then that pretty much sums up a bear market. Uptrend or downtrend, we can call it whatever we like, but that is pretty much the layman term for it. However this is totally different from a rally which a lot of people mistaken a lot!
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:39:55 AM

A bull market is a financial market of a group of securities in which prices are rising or are expected to rise. The term "bull market" is most often used to refer to the stock market but can be applied to anything that is traded, such as bonds, currencies and commodities.
Market are said to be bullish when the market has made between 20-25% rise in volume over the last day or last week.
I agree.A bull run could mean a consecutive increase of price that happens usually in a month or two.Since the crypto market is so volatile too,the price suddenly goes up or goes down in the next day.So maybe bull run can be seen only in the market usually twice or thrice a year depending on the price movement of the market.
Yeah, it is just more like a particular uptrend being followed for a long time with a huge level of profit as well, and you just see those buying impulses even during some little correction. More like having a consistent uptrend squashing through resistances for a very long time and creating new ATHs. It is not hard to spot when one is in a bull market anyway same way it is not hard to spot when one is in a bear market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: