Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:42:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull market  (Read 1489 times)
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:58:13 AM

A bull market in cryptos is the moment when they whales want you to buy and they are already either selling to you or just preparing to sell their coins to you.
A bear market is exactly the opposite, for obvious reasons.

I totally agree with this one. A bull market is undoubtedly a manipulated rise of prices so whales can multiply their profits. After trading more than a year, there is really no bull trend that can happen naturally but we still need to be thankful for those whales at least.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:02:55 AM

Depends on which technical method you use , bull market could be different for example bull market in Elliot wave is a bit different than fibonacci technical analysis , totally they all mean market is going up just details are differents .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:29:31 AM

How much of an increase is considered as a "bull market"

We could not identify of how much an increase is considered as a "bull market"because as what we said its  volatility and decentralized,but for us now we should wait those feed news that there's a bull run coming this remaining months of this year,so that we can gain a good profit of our crypto coins,otherwise for now  the exchange market is still struggle and continue  to fixed  and maintaining its stability form.

A bull market simply is a market that is just going nonstop towards the moon with just few retracements and when you are seeing anything with an extremely huge percentage, then that is obviously a bull market just like the one we had towards the ending of last year. No one can actually time a bull market anyway as it starts all of a sudden due to the break of some emotional barriers and some few short pumps from the downtrend, does not consider a bull market.

Probably, soon this situation will return. Everybody is speaking about the Bull market period that is returning. I hope for these days as I was tired to wait when the coins will start growing again.
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:40:34 PM

We could not identify of how much an increase is considered as a "bull market"because as what we said its  volatility and decentralized,but for us now we should wait those feed news that there's a bull run coming this remaining months of this year,so that we can gain a good profit of our crypto coins,otherwise for now  the exchange market is still struggle and continue  to fixed  and maintaining its stability form.

A bull market simply is a market that is just going nonstop towards the moon with just few retracements and when you are seeing anything with an extremely huge percentage, then that is obviously a bull market just like the one we had towards the ending of last year. No one can actually time a bull market anyway as it starts all of a sudden due to the break of some emotional barriers and some few short pumps from the downtrend, does not consider a bull market.

Probably, soon this situation will return. Everybody is speaking about the Bull market period that is returning. I hope for these days as I was tired to wait when the coins will start growing again.

What we can only do is really hope that everything will return back to normal so that the most anticipated bull run that we have been longing for will happened.

However, we also need to face the ugly truth that we may not see it, so just don't expect too much. If it happened then we should enjoy it while it last, but if it didn't then at least you won't be disappointed as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:05:40 PM

yes, I am sure that the market will recover soon and we need to wait for a while and I hope that everything will happen in this month or the next month. we have much time to see the recovering of the market and meanwhile, we can buy many coins to prepare for the bull market. the market now is moving from the lower price to the higher price and maybe this time, every coin will continue to reach the higher price and I am sure that there are any pumps for the coins.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:29:34 PM

Expect bull market this june to july or until septemper or august, but of course i may be wrong and about the market being bull is a bit complicated because there's alot of demand on the market right now and manipulators which makes the market to read.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:59:35 PM

No more waiting mate price of bitcoin has started to become normal once again as market of bitcoin is getting better and till the end of 2018 prices will keep on increasing so have patience you are going to get something amazing for sure, after the highly increasing price of bitcoin you will be rewarded for your patience with high profit and bright future.
fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:29:10 AM

I think that said it does not apply in the market of crypto as its very volatile market, but the bull run is said when the market is on the rise for more than a month
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:21:45 AM

You can see that bitcoin prices are adjusting and increasing slightly over the past few days, according to my analysis, bitcoin prices are bullish in the short term. The market is showing signs of recovery slightly, but in the long term, bitcoin prices are still in the main cycle so you need to be careful in every transaction.
torontoconti

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:13:17 PM

We cannot exactly say what will happen in Bitcoin price but one thing is for sure that it will rise up again. We just need to be patient and wait for the bull run. Dips are normal in trading so we just keep calm and don't panic.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:56:07 PM

I believe that not the bull market, you can see that bitcoin prices are recovering very slowly and now are showing signs of slowing down, the market capitalization has not changed much, so I think This is a slight recovery before bitcoin prices can continue to fall in the long run. So I think you should not invest long term at this point.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:28:45 AM

I do not know for sure, but it usually ranges from 20% - 30%. It can happen if there is good news about cryptocurrency within a few days, and it can make investors invest their money.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2232

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:42:05 AM

I think the bull market means a general significant growing of the crypto currency prices. Now the global crypto exchange market goes mostly sideways +5% or -5%, so the current situation is stable. Neither bull market, nor bear market. Probably it is good but the traders don't like such behavior of the prices. They need a volatility to get a profits. In my opinion, the bull market should be at least +10% and be continued during at least 2 days.
fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:59:20 AM

There aren't general percent that gains classify any rise to a bull run, though my definition for such a constant rise that negates any effort bring the price down.
apityeh71

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:03:30 AM

Bullish market in crypto is when that crypto going up more
than 20%.  Now from technical analysis the market  in critical level support, but I believe this is is not mean the price will jump again,  I believe crypto still strong and turn to bullish again soon.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:15:03 AM

Bullish market in crypto is when that crypto going up more
than 20%.  Now from technical analysis the market  in critical level support, but I believe this is is not mean the price will jump again,  I believe crypto still strong and turn to bullish again soon.

Well, it's really a hard decision to make right now, crypto is so volatile and many other factors are affecting this bearish market, for sure only those who have a big nerve and strong perceptions that the market will be turning to bull again will survive, personally I'm not doing looking from my investment as I know that it will just build some worries inside me, so better to leave the market alone and wait till the bull will run fast again.
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:59:42 AM

if bullmarket comes i think it increase 100% to 1000% on its current price, this type of market flows that been waiting of all the traders around the world because all of the whale around the world is gather to buy more coins than a usual.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:21:31 AM

A bull market in cryptos is the moment when they whales want you to buy and they are already either selling to you or just preparing to sell their coins to you.
A bear market is exactly the opposite, for obvious reasons.

I totally agree with this one. A bull market is undoubtedly a manipulated rise of prices so whales can multiply their profits. After trading more than a year, there is really no bull trend that can happen naturally but we still need to be thankful for those whales at least.

Yes like they're our last hope to make the market surge again. The fact that we always see whales in negative way but in fact all our dream profit are all depend to them. So bull run actually depend on whales and it will happen after they done accumulating.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Activitycoin

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:35:26 PM

There aren't general percent that gains classify any rise to a bull run, though my definition for such a constant rise that negates any effort bring the price down.
This much rise and fall makes the traders pressures and they will feel distracted for it as remaining worry about the price all time, for me the bull run mean the rise and fall of the price in market, it does make sense when price rises too low and gets down too low, I think people want bitcoin mainstream so they can get bigger profit at the end for long time holding.
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

You can see clearly that bitcoin prices have been falling steadily over the past few days and have not recovered yet, at present bitcoin prices are at $ 6500 and with a bearish long-term bull market bitcoin prices may fall to $ 6000 in the coming days. So I think you need to be very careful with every investment decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: