Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:19:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How important is a community behind a crypto project?  (Read 4721 times)
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:15:16 AM

project progress could certainly be said to be based on the ability of the team that runs the project. This will greatly affect the existing marketing. by having it certainly has a goal to achieve maximum sales.
Tengcreneng

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:23:34 AM

For me, the community behind the project is very important and has a big role in the continuation and smoothness of a project. If the project can get support from many communities, the project has a great opportunity to continue the project smoothly, and the project can progress and develop well in the future.
If a project does not have strong community support, the growth of the project will slow down, the project's future becomes abstract.
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:28:32 AM

I think the community is very important because the advent of a project depends on the community, indirectly the community that always supports the project, and I think projects that have a large community have a great chance of success as well,
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:54:23 AM

Having taking enough patience to go over the Article @
https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2,
that I so much agreed and gave my kudos as presented by you, where I came across this statement '' Qualitative users are much more better than Generic Users'' I can infer that generating Qualitative Users around the community which is very tasky is much more important to give a Crypto project a strong support for success other than common users that can quickly be sort for since they are always around to welcome your project having discovered that Qualitative Users are already rendering or giving their support. This however behooves my stake saying that not just ordinary community users behind any project shall breeds the success of the project involved, but more importantly is the Qualitative ones.

More so, patience and consistent research methodology studying the community that needs our project without instant rush to quickly acquire wealth is a strong key/factor into catching the attention of the community importance to take our Crypto project to the moon.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
cryptman77777

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:08:07 AM

Hello all,

I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

I read the article from the first post, and I believe that it was useful, so I agree with what the author correctly states there. the crypto community is necessary for each project, the project whose team is respectful to their business and primarily to investors, and of course to participants (if the project involves a bounty program).
Discussion of the details of the project is necessary for its prospects, the more interest in the project, the more likely its success. This is my personal opinion.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:49:29 AM

I really like the crypt that every member of it can contribute, which will affect the further development of the whole system..

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:19:38 PM

I think that this is completely obvious that the community for crypts is the decisive factor of success. I think that we should all remember this ..

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:50:09 PM

Hello all,

I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

Building a large and vibrant community behind an ICO project is very paramount to its success before and after crowdsales. There are many cases of projects that strong communities have taken them to the success point they are today. I see building a strong community as also part of marketing techniques because you will have to entice them with some rewards that can be in form of bounties.
lancer10

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:02:42 PM

The community is literally everything for the crypt, because everything is so arranged that only in general everything works.
cokirix

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:05:20 PM

community  is very important because the project can get the trust of investors  because this project must be a good project, everyone will hold coins .
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:06:50 PM

It is one of the most important factors and that is why many ICOs have campaigns here in the forum to make sure that the community remains engaged and active in telegram and after
Tlongbottom

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:09:38 PM

It is imperative to have strong and loyal community in the crypto space. With unstable price action, having a stable following through the hard times can make or break what happens to the project. You can have the best project in the world, but if no one follows or believes in, it is tough to have success.

For ICOs, the engagement of the community is probably an even better indicator as to have the crowd sale will go and how much army exchanges listings will go.
cupic

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

Hello all,

The post is useful. That's how the projects are preparing to conduct their ICO community. There are some very good projects and their communities are really helpful. I am often interested in feedback. The majority of community-generated projects are very successful in the mobilization process and after successful mobilization of the ICO.
strawbery

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:54:58 PM

I think this is very important. When I invest in a project, I will investigate its team and community popularity. It will serve as a reference.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:02:53 PM

I think it's the backbone of any great project and is needed to be successful and survive. The market is going to correct itself and when it does, the projects with the strongest community will be the ones that survive.

I strongly agrew with you, the community helps a bigger part inorder for a project to become successful. The more people in the community who participated in spreading the project, the investor they can attracts.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:12:12 PM

Hello all,

Community is great on every market. Because the more adopted wins at the end. Even if there is something that have high technology than a coin that is widely adopted, the community will outweigh that technology. In my own opinion though.

DanSukker

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:35:48 PM

I think community is very important because a large supportive community not only can be of help financially but also help in marketing & promotion of the coin. But apart from this support any bugs can be found out by them. This is especially helpful to the engineers who also get a morale boost. But all in all the personnel working on the coin is most crucial for product to be successful.
This is the thing that SIBCoin team is doing very well. Also community around this privacy coin is rising.
vikl56

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:00:34 AM

The community is of course very important, and the community is attractive to many people who are interested in the project, supporters of the project, and let them freely share their opinions.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:15:19 AM

Community is what decides the success of a crypto project. If there is no community behind a crypto project, who will support the project? Projects are created for people. If there is no community then who will use the project? Communities are important not only in a crypto project but in all other aspects of business and life too.
Regar

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:31:57 AM

there is always  needed a community for project to grow, a good and healthy community will gave the project such growth circumstances
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: