Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:20:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How important is a community behind a crypto project?  (Read 4719 times)
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:25:01 PM

A crypto project with an active and vast community has every tendency to succeed. I have noticed that community can suggest possible solutions that would move a project forward. They can also hasten up the success of a project.
ekechie

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:40:53 PM

Every project needs community backing for them to succeed that's why they do airdrop and bounties to help them to build a community of loyal supporters, any project without a community is most likely to fail.
bombie1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:59:13 PM

For me I think the strength of a community is very important to back a project to success.If a project has a small community,it do not even attract some interested investors to such projects.Most of such projects turn out to be a shit coin.Their coins most often do not have any good value.For me even before I join  BOUNTY,I look at the size of the community as part of  my due diligence before deciding to join or not.
TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:10:00 PM

there are no more important thing from crypto project to grow except the roles of their community. cryptocurrency are built in the top of community, once you make the community disappointed so your project will be shattered with no value and they will leave you rapidly. they can attract more investors to join as your representative for free, and can help the project to grow or give some advise to develop.

mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:32:15 AM

Hard to say. A lot of poor projects raised much money because of the community support and a huge marketing budget. They got a lot of investors, yes, but is their project good, no. We should be careful with mass marketing. Community may be important but it's not the only factor.
bithuner

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:30:43 PM

I think it is important, but not as important as everyone is saying.

If the token is valuable and the project is good it will build a good community regardless. I feel only the poor projects are the ones who really need a strong community.
georgeforeham

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:29:40 PM

I think it is very valuable, as a token with a very strong community will thrive in marketing etc.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:31:50 PM

Here they spoke very often that the community is important and it's truth. Because it depends on the community how people will react to your project. The whole news background is created by your community, if people believe in the project, then everything will be fine.

batmanbabushka

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:30:16 AM

It's valuable and can push a coin far even when the market isn't looking great!
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:14:23 PM

Now I in most cases, in General, do not observe the public around crypto projects. People are not interested in the development of the project and the main idea. They just sell their tokens as soon as they are satisfied with the necessary price. Because I can tell that the friendly community organized around one of the coins is very good and important.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:22:49 PM

It is very important in the crypto world because, the community is definitely a great marketing tool for crypto world, the community not only keeps the word alive about a project and the community behind a crypto project is the most important thing among others because it's like a foundation of the building, if there's none or having relatively small community then it means that the project will hardly holding on or even growing to its potential peak. Also the many people joined the community it means there is a possibility that the ICO project is a successful one.
Squa7ch

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

Super important, probably the most important. Pump and dump can also happen due to a mistake in spreading fake news in community.
Community can help you a lot of things for almost free, like marketing through retweet and spreading the words. Without that your projects will always stay unknown.
community makes decisions for a lot of projects that will give you a better off as satisfying your audience/ customers.
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:13:51 AM

It is very important in the crypto world because, the community is definitely a great marketing tool for crypto world, the community not only keeps the word alive about a project and the community behind a crypto project is the most important thing among others because it's like a foundation of the building, if there's none or having relatively small community then it means that the project will hardly holding on or even growing to its potential peak. Also the many people joined the community it means there is a possibility that the ICO project is a successful one.

Yes, most projects are spread around the world in the community, which is very important for encrypted currencies. This is a key step.
trangoccho

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:17:15 AM

I think the community is very important because a large support community can not only help financially but also help marketing and promoting the coin. Speech is now stronger than any news. More people will actively talk about a project through a blog or any social media that will best promote a project. Strong communities are very important and have a role to play in the project
Sandeep24

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:44:37 AM

I think a community behind you is supporting people how they can invest in crypto and how you will get more profit on them because when you are coming to join a project as a fresher then you need a supporting community, who will be provided you complete guidance about market as well as financial advice. A supportive community is necessary for you as well as project also becuase without their support project success ratio will also be decreased.
AmaZixOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 8

AmaZix.com - Professional community management

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 08:50:09 AM

You can never overestimate the importance of the community in a crypto project.

Take a look at Bitcoin. The first crypto. If Satoshi had remained the only developer behind it, if others never voluntarily stepped in to help tweak the code. If the hundreds of volunteers who still today contribute, whether by code fixes, maintaining nodes, discussing the tech... in real life:
- crypto anarchists splashing the Bitcoin message with billboards across Slovakia: https://bitcoinnews.com/national-bank-of-slovakia-illuminated-by-massive-bitcoin-sign/
- Developers campaigning in Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, users finding ways to use crypto in countries trying to ban them like Venezuela and India.

All this for free, mind you. No bounties to reward them, no complaints that they're not getting paid for their efforts, which is a thousand times more difficult than submitting Twitter reports.

Without that community, Bitcoin wouldn't enjoy the success it currently does. And alts/tokens would never be where they are today.

sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:58:38 AM

Community is very important in crypto project, before choosing a project you must see to it that  the investors are good and strong community as well. Because they are the assets of one project to become a successful one.

F.I.L.F

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:20:53 AM

community is very important because a large support community can not only help financially but also help in coin marketing & promotion.
if many people help promote the project, it will give a positive note to the investor. and a solid project and have a great team, then the community will be part of its success no matter how big the community is.
jess04

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:31:15 AM

Community is one of the aspects to the success of the crypto project. Even they do not contribute financially but they contributes as one of the promoter and marketer of the crypto project. They also can able to persuade others to invest and support a certain crypto. The more community the more possible that the project will be successful.
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:45:46 AM

Very important, it is one of the major aspects to see if the project will become successful or not. Most of investors always look the community behind the team before deciding to participate or to join,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: