Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:37:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How important is a community behind a crypto project?  (Read 4719 times)
vancong077

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

I am sure that today the community has a direct meaning, because it is the message that says that the project is not a scam. So I think its very essential for the success of a particular project. It is the way communicating to potential investors and other people who are interested in the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:08:40 PM

Community for crypto project is like a pylon where the project stands and growth. If it's strong community, they can make a coin prize rose to the top. Otherwise if it's so weak and there's no unity, a coin can be dead because of his act.
frediiii

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:09:09 PM

I think that community plays a very important role. The reason for that is it determines whether a project will be successful or not. Community promotes a project and spreads the word around.No project can be successful without a good community.
zavodskoi3

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:10:30 PM

Yet my opinion is different, but I can not deny this information .
shinjo

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

I  believe that community is little overvalued. The majority of people in the community are after one thing - earning money by means of tokens. I think that there is very small amount of people in the community who really support and believe in the project.
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:49:26 PM

Community it's very important especially to share more knowledge about it. Without that, no one will have trust about crypto project and nothing reference on the internet, a comunnity help to a project be stronger.
dress

Activity: 439

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:55:37 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 12:28:03 PM by dress

Community it's very important especially to share more knowledge about it. Without that, no one will have trust about crypto project and nothing reference on the internet, a comunnity help to a project be stronger.

I consider that having a good community is vital to the success of the cryptoproject. I think that if the community is in the project it means that they believe in it and they trust  it because they understand it is not scam.
uletkeket

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:56:57 PM

I think every project needs the community to promote their product. And without the community, they will be difficult to reach their goal because there is no support.
Dexit

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:10:14 PM

In my opinion community is one of the most important factors in any cryptocurrency project. A good community is  backing up and supporting the project, because of the great community the project can gain a lot of followers
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:04:45 PM

It is very important in the crypto world because, the community is definitely a great marketing tool for crypto world, the community not only keeps the word alive about a project and the community behind a crypto project is the most important thing among others because it's like a foundation of the building, if there's none or having relatively small community then it means that the project will hardly holding on or even growing to its potential peak. Also the many people joined the community it means there is a possibility that the ICO project is a successful one.

No doubt, the community of the project is one of the most important parts of it. It's necessary for the community itself, and also for the project and developers cause this symbiosis is mutually beneficial. The community helps the project, while the last one ensures positive financial feedback to its followers! For me, it's one of the most significant criterions of the project evaluation!

steviegboots

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:32:28 AM

I think it's important but people seem to put too much value on it. I would like to suggest that the team, the token and the concept / product is far more important.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:49:37 PM

Hello all,

I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

I agree with that article, as we know that the value of cryptocurrency is determined by demand, I think the role of the community here is very important. the community keeps the growth of value, I think also pay attention to the development of the project, here the community can act as investors and mediators in attracting other investors.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:29:40 AM

Probably one of the most important parts of a new coin. Older ones already proved themselves and we know about it. Do you care how many people are behind ethereum right now? Do you really care whats number of followers on litecoins subreddit? I do not think so. The community behind a crypto project is important either if its some silly project like dogecoin or garliccoin because thats the only reason they exists, or if they are new to market and you want to see if they are accepted by the crypto world or not.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

I think it's important but people seem to put too much value on it. I would like to suggest that the team, the token and the concept / product is far more important.
The fact is that in any case, every trader or investor first of all draws attention to the prospects of the project and the demand for the product itself in society. This is the value of any company. But we must not forget that the community can be artificial and not display real things in fact.
jimmyjohnjimmy

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:45:09 AM

Not that important, build a great token and the community will grow organically. Better than trying to search for a community.
xandebnu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Infleum

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:48:29 AM

Hype  is one of the main conditions for the success of the ico project. If there is not a huge number of suppotrers, followers, participiants, subscribers, etc, then who will buy, only funds? But without ordinary investors, the project can not exist.

sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:11:45 PM

Community is what makes the coin or project strong. Yeah, community can make the value of a token or coin  or project bigger and stronger. But, community is also able to make those dropped easily as well. In this case, community is an important part in crypto both for promotion, maintain the value, and also gaining more investors.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
romeolopez21

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:54:14 PM

I think that community is really important here because it plays one of the most important roles and the future of projects depends on community only I think.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
fortune92

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:56:19 PM

Comunity bwhind a coin  is very  important  I usually invest in coins that have a strong helpful and available community  . And so far they have been the ones that have made me the most profit . It’s a most feature for anyone’s looking to get into crypto for the first time

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Jana Wood

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

Crypto-currency needs a huge and influential community. The Crypto currency has already been accepted by our world for a year and soon it will already occupy great positions in our new crypto society.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: