Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:43:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if you forget your bitcoin wallet password?  (Read 1958 times)
Sliro

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:55:57 PM

if we lose the password of our bitcoin wallet or our token im we can not take or ask for our right to do it in a project, jangn until we happen like that we have to be careful and must save document of this important document to slalu can invest.
Kakek sugiyo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:59:41 PM

if we lose the password of our bitcoin wallet or our token im we can not take or ask for our right to do on that project, so until we do that we have to be careful and have to keep this important document to be able to invest again and we must keep for our continuous investing.
Emprit86

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:01:35 PM

if we lose the password of our bitcoin wallet or our token im we can not take or ask for our right to do on that project, so until we do that we have to be careful and have to keep this important document to be able to invest again and we must keep for our continuous investing.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:10:48 PM

Recently many people who bought bitcoin years ago find themselves sitting on an untouchable bounty. Those lucky guys who purchased or mined just a few bitcoins at the start of the age of cryptocurrency nowadays can boast about their savings. However, some of them are now in a painful limbo,because they can't remember the complex security passwords needed to get to their bitcoin wallet. Unlike a bank, bitcoin has no central hotline to call for a reset. This is really a bad thing,it's like forgetting a bank account password, but there's no bank to call to reset it. That money is lost forever. That might be a lot of money at today’s exchange rate.

Actyally, this bad thing happened to me last year, and my friend recommend  this website:http://recovermybtc.com/ to me,she said she has retrieved her bitcoin wallet password through it,and I download this software,it really works after I used it,and you need to pay some service fee to them, but it's not high.Somebody who lost their bitcoin password can make a try, good luck.
I don't think it's good idea visiting a site that looks suspicious will only add to the problem i will not recommeded people to using that service. However if we losing the wallet password without can recover it actually it's really difficult to break it i think should let it go.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:17:11 PM

the situation is not pleasant! but very many interesting opinions on this matter! it's very good that many came up with humor! nothing to do, for this system is unique! you should always write on a piece of paper and carry all the information to a few custodians!

Extra effort might  save you from dealing with this issue, better to have back ups and never to forget to right it up since this things is really important,
losing password and not having any back up phrase will lead you to lose every investment that you have inside your wallet, it will be loss and nothing
can be done to recover it without those important information that is needed.
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:25:58 PM

I think you may retrieve it if you also contact their support. This happened to me once and good thing I have retrieve back my account with a new password but it took me almost a month to get them back.
peterstrong007 (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:22:23 AM

I think you may retrieve it if you also contact their support. This happened to me once and good thing I have retrieve back my account with a new password but it took me almost a month to get them back.

The service which they provide is very nice and i only spend 2 hours to retrieve my password,so professional they are  Wink Wink Wink Wink
iceylm

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:02:37 AM

Recently many people who bought bitcoin years ago find themselves sitting on an untouchable bounty. Those lucky guys who purchased or mined just a few bitcoins at the start of the age of cryptocurrency nowadays can boast about their savings. However, some of them are now in a painful limbo,because they can't remember the complex security passwords needed to get to their bitcoin wallet. Unlike a bank, bitcoin has no central hotline to call for a reset. This is really a bad thing,it's like forgetting a bank account password, but there's no bank to call to reset it. That money is lost forever. That might be a lot of money at today’s exchange rate.

Actyally, this bad thing happened to me last year, and my friend recommend  this website:http://recovermybtc.com/ to me,she said she has retrieved her bitcoin wallet password through it,and I download this software,it really works after I used it,and you need to pay some service fee to them, but it's not high.Somebody who lost their bitcoin password can make a try, good luck.
I don't think it's good idea visiting a site that looks suspicious will only add to the problem i will not recommeded people to using that service. However if we losing the wallet password without can recover it actually it's really difficult to break it i think should let it go.

Actually it's a good website he recommended,and i recommend  this website to my friends who lost their password,and all of them have recoverd their password through it, the software really works, you can make a try,or anybody who forget their bitcoin password maybe download it, and i have tested this software through anti-virus website, the results displays it's a safe software.  Smiley
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:10:48 AM

By the way, thankyou for sharing the link, i hope there are lot of people who help on this post of you and great that you have a friend who gave and help you to open up again your wallet. I also a victim of that, i forgot my password and i will try thins as soon as possible i will share my feedback afterwards.
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:14:18 AM

If you forget the password of the bitcoin wallet, that means you will lose the money, which is still in the wallet, but no one can take it out. So we must keep our private key.
teeevnglst

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:29:48 AM

Its  a good thing that you could retrieve your password but i think that is not safe because they already know your password and the thing is how they do recover the lost key? I think that software could turn sideways that hackers could use it for hacking random bitcoin wallets.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 02:37:50 AM

once you lose your bitcoin wallet you can not get it back or it can not recover again, you should be careful with your bitcoin wallet, just back up your bitcoin wallet and write down on your Cellphone Memo, Messenger and gmail so he does not disappear.

Yes, everyone should have a backup or everything will be gone. Also i would say precaution is better than cure so you can also share these type of details with one of your trusted friend or family so that he/she could help you in an emergency.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:46:41 AM

it is certain that when you lose access to open your bitcoin wallet it is certain your assets are stuck in your wallet and no one will be able to open it. it's like a treasure in the digital world.
david tien

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:51:07 AM

This is bad, I think the organizer will lose forever, there is no way to recover. Because they only log in based on the password, no password can be given to you. So be careful keeping your personal keywords, passwords, and so on
peterstrong007 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:10:37 AM

By the way, thankyou for sharing the link, i hope there are lot of people who help on this post of you and great that you have a friend who gave and help you to open up again your wallet. I also a victim of that, i forgot my password and i will try thins as soon as possible i will share my feedback afterwards.

Hopefully this website can help you.
peterstrong007 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:01:02 AM

It's a trusty website,and people who cannot believe it can download the software from the website,then upload it into the anti-virus website:https://www.virustotal.com/#/home/upload ,the result will display that it's a safe software.
peterstrong007 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:22:10 AM

once you lose your bitcoin wallet you can not get it back or it can not recover again, you should be careful with your bitcoin wallet, just back up your bitcoin wallet and write down on your Cellphone Memo, Messenger and gmail so he does not disappear.

Yes, everyone should have a backup or everything will be gone. Also i would say precaution is better than cure so you can also share these type of details with one of your trusted friend or family so that he/she could help you in an emergency.

Good idea Smiley
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:26:27 AM

I also thinking on that situation when I accidentally lost or forgot my password.
So we need to have save it or be careful to avoid on that scenarios..
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:29:52 AM

Forgetting your bitcoin wallet password is like forgetting your name I think an account holder should be careful and smart enough to write down his or her password in places that are handy for him so he can get it when necessary.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:30:10 AM

I think bitcoin wallet should require recoverable email account. Careless user must save lots of copies of this important record on every gadget you have so that you have backup file for the time like this. When encounter this during investing, you should ask to change your bitcoin address for that reason. Important files should to keep in safe because you use lots of time to collect what you have there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: