Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: some good info about bitcoin  (Read 1365 times)
Emprit86

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:30:43 AM

good info from bitcoin is good info or notification about or good about the market price or what the info bitcoin itself can not be expected and suddenly come and do not know there will be important info info or not, we must often be on guard and must monitor account or project and all that from our bitcoin.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:36:09 AM

hmm in 2017 there are 5.8 million who use cryptocurrecnies wallet? i curious about now after the price is down in last february, is the holder of coin and people that has cryptocurrenceis wallet still has their wallet with a coin, or they sell it becuase they afraid of the dropping price again?

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Aleksablack

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:19:12 PM

I am trying to learn and share with u guys about bitcoin. I think it is gonna help someone like me.

"Research produced by the University of Cambridge estimates that in 2017, there were 2.9 to 5.8 million unique users using a cryptocurrency wallet, most of them using bitcoin"

one more interesting knowledge is :
"The word bitcoin first occurred and was defined in the white paper that was published on 31 October 2008. It is a compound of the words bit and coin".
( The white paper frequently uses the shorter coin).

so guys you can also share good and short info about bitcoin.
yeh,  Bitcoin is also the most famous digital crypto currency ,because there will be more digital currency be will be also successful like bitcoin.
Hawley

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:24:49 AM

Bitcoin is limited supply and the protocol can be changed with consensual agreement bitcoin users,miner,developer,merchants accepting and community moderators all tend to have a different opinion of what exactly bitcoin is. bitcoin experiences halvening in which its supply decreases drastically. bitcoin functions as a way to empower the unbanked via p2p transfers. although infrastructure is scarce in some parts of the world, its gtowing bitcoin as a currency has been very competitive with other regional currencies in recent years in regards to volatility and value.
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:53:42 PM

It does not say that people believe Bitcoin. As long as the man is going to lean more towards Bitcoin and believe in it. Because Bitcoin is going to be very easy to do with various types of work. The biggest thing is to use Bitcoin legally in many countries of the world.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:18:13 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 06:36:19 PM by crustycrab666

There should be a course of learning bitcoin or crypto currency but now days everything available on internet.Just google it what you want to know and google gives you thousand of searches.To make the end of bitcoin is not that much easy because the loyalty towards bitcoin is very strong.If bitcoin need to case the crisis the bitcoiners always stay with it by holding their bitcoins and buying more.
Learning by googling is quite effective, to increase knowledge. But remember, we must be selective in choosing tutorials or tips. Do not believe in hoaxes, and always make sure the news you read comes from a trusted news portal and author.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
al maruf

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:25:21 PM

Bitcoin's name comes first when the name of the virtual currency comes first. It feels like one of the best in my cache, that it does not show any evidence. And if you have a strong password, you can be called safe. And easy to sell.
riplete

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:44:15 AM

The MOF has adopted many countries at the most recent conference on virtual currency
kang.reus

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:14:54 AM

good info or notification of bitcoin info or good or bad notification about market price or info from bitcoin itself can not be guessed and suddenly come and do not know will the info of important info or not, we have to be often alert and have to monitor account or project and all that from our bitcoin we actually succeed or not depends on us if we are obsolete and look for sure way we will succeed when in balance and strong intention.
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:50:31 AM

Bitcoin knows about it, it's a big deal for me. bitcoin is now known all over the world. Using bitcoin now has reduced the problem of unemployed. But bitcoin ban in many countries has not been able to talk about them. They worked like a bullock. Finally let's say bitcoin has changed the life of many and changed it.
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:11:52 PM

Bitcoin is really the fastest way to earn money or growing your money. Bitcoin is also the most famous digital currency and I'm sure that there will be more digital currency be released and will be also successful like bitcoin.
I agree thay bitcoin is fastest way to earn money and its easy too earn because you just need to join in different campaign and do your part like posting you just need time and effort to earn. Just be patience and you get earn a lot.
it's true that using bitcoin is a quick way to earn more money, because it's easy to earn money with bitcoin, too many people have been following the bitcoin trip, let alone sometimes join with bitcoin is unemployed then this is their chance.

diickydbo

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

What I know about its good bitcoin is about the ease of transacting and possessing a high-value, digital asset. As well as bitcoin will be the beginning of the development of digital currency in the future.
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:32:00 PM

I am trying to learn and share with u guys about bitcoin. I think it is gonna help someone like me.

"Research produced by the University of Cambridge estimates that in 2017, there were 2.9 to 5.8 million unique users using a cryptocurrency wallet, most of them using bitcoin"

"The word bitcoin first occurred and was defined in the white paper that was published on 31 October 2008. It is a compound of the words bit and coin".

For me, the most important information about bitcoin I had proven is that bitcoin was really profitable even you don't have the capital to start entering the world of bitcoin. Through my knowledge with bitcoin and my hardworking I can earned a lot of bitcoin that would really changed my life.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:33:43 PM

hopefully such good news can trigger a rise in bitcoin prices because of its many circulating news cryptocurrency but still not too make bitcoin prices have rising prices.
elachious123

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:49:38 PM

The good news about Bitcoin is that Bitcoin is really the fastest way to earn money or growing your money. When there is continuous bullish there is more profit
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:02:35 PM

hopefully this is really good news that can trigger the price of bitcoin and this seems to require a link that can prove that this information is so true that it can trigger the price of bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:57:03 AM

This thing is clear from very first day from the introduction of bitcoin that is from the year 2099 that bitcoin is the superstar of all crypto currencies, the most successful and leading crypto currency among all and there are thousands of evidences to prove this. If we look at the geowth statistics of all crypto currencies then it is clearly stating that the growth curve of bitcoin is much higher and moreover the valuation of bitcoin is much higher than all other crypto currencies and according to many economists that bitcoin valuation will further inflate in the coming years .
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:45:12 AM

Bitcoin is really the fastest way to earn money or growing your money. Bitcoin is also the most famous digital currency and I'm sure that there will be more digital currency be released and will be also successful like bitcoin.
It's true what you say if bitcoin is a money source that is dominated in people who need it even bitcoin is very beneficial to me because my earning bitcoin and bitcoin are also the most famous digital currencies and I'm sure bitcoin has a good future.
InRating
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:09:02 AM

Nice info  Wink
Esteler

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:17:23 AM

Good information about bitcoin, which I know Bitcoin is becoming increasingly popular. Many people know Bitcoin and invest in it every day, Bitcoin grows slowly but very stable. Bitcoin price in the future is a hidden number, and many investors expect it in the future. And I know a lot of predictions
said prices will soar, many people find income from bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: