Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:27:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: some good info about bitcoin  (Read 1364 times)
stely41

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:39:14 PM

There are numerous uplifting news about bitcoin and it is best for us clients to proceed on demonstrating the value of bitcoin available for it to have a decent improvement available and have a decent attributes for the individuals who need to begin a speculations and exchanging to bitcoin that could help them to gain and to begin a venture for having a best time on utilizing bitcoin or other cryptographic forms of money.
Bitcoin's price is not a reflection of its growing usage as currency; it reflects merely demand for the mirage of its speculative value. Its price is rising only because people all over the world are hearing stories of how others doubled or tripled their money in a short period -- and they don't want to miss out.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:45:19 PM

Bitcoin are giving us a big opportunity to earn profits. It helps us from financially problems. It gives an opportunity to those who had not worked. It is possible to be a millionaire.
Yes, you are right that bitcoin gives us the opportunity to become a millionaire. And bitcoin has also provided job opportunities for unemployment around the world, and with bitcoin you can learn to invest and benefit from it.
Xavierfr12

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:22:42 PM

so guys you can also share good and short info about bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the fastest growing venture investment)

Good info of bitcoin? The bitcoin is the only currency have a many investors, Bitcoin are have a good value, Bitcoin is no have heard about of scam.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:40:40 PM

Bitcoin is a peer to peer means of sending money and bitcoin is base on mathematical coding which is stored on the internet and bitcoin can be send across borders, so long as you have an internet connection and a blockchain technology you are good to go in bitcoin.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:48:19 PM

I am trying to learn and share with u guys about bitcoin. I think it is gonna help someone like me.

"Research produced by the University of Cambridge estimates that in 2017, there were 2.9 to 5.8 million unique users using a cryptocurrency wallet, most of them using bitcoin"

one more interesting knowledge is :
"The word bitcoin first occurred and was defined in the white paper that was published on 31 October 2008. It is a compound of the words bit and coin".
( The white paper frequently uses the shorter coin).

I like to read stuffs like this more than the ones that pose FUD in the people. Looking at the research clearly, it appears vividly that there are many good things to happen to Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in the coming years. I just can't wait to experience the cashless society where the Bitcoiners will be the gurus of the day.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Paul karet

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:59:56 PM

Bitcoin is a digital asset.
This digital asset is like gold, but only available in the digital world. The concept may sound like eGold, though it is actually much different.
People are finding out about bitcoin, because bitcoin promises for the future.
Mwalshe89

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:23:43 PM

You can tie the appearance of coins to calendar dates - making yourself a gift, for example, on the 18th anniversary or Christmas. Or set up the allocation of money for any period of time after ... your death. Huge potential for the development of more and more new ideas.
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:43:56 PM

Bitcoin is also the most famous digital crypto currency.I hope adoption will continue to grow further in a mass scale.we must often be alert and have to monitor account or project and all that from bitcoin us own.The learning process continues.

I think Many countries in the world recognize Bitcoin. Bitcoin reduces the number of unemployed from the world. Make people financially strong and create new revenue areas.
Some good information about Bitcoin is that Bitcoin is currently the most profitable currency in the world. Through Bitcoin, people can easily buy important items. The number of investors in bitcoin increases day by day.
imagine313

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:50:15 PM

my personal opinion about bitcoin,
I know bitcoin from 2009 and started to fall into the world of crypto in 2016, long enough for me to believe about bitcoin, but it is paid now because bitcoin prices always increase every year.Do not hesitate because bitcoin the price definitely bounced continuously
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:23:29 PM

Rarely meet simple useful information without trough on this forum. Thanks. I advise now to invest in bitcoin, while the price falls before the conference on may 14. Then may no longer be profitable.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Dondisimo

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:02:10 PM

The information is really good. Too bad it's not appreciated. I will definitely pass on this knowledge to my friends who are also interested in bitcoin.

udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:39:13 PM

I am trying to learn and share with u guys about bitcoin. I think it is gonna help someone like me.

"Research produced by the University of Cambridge estimates that in 2017, there were 2.9 to 5.8 million unique users using a cryptocurrency wallet, most of them using bitcoin"

"The word bitcoin first occurred and was defined in the white paper that was published on 31 October 2008. It is a compound of the words bit and coin".

This is a small number of users who participate in cryptocurrencies and use them. Should be at least 5-10 times more.

boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:42:04 PM

Bitcoins is the fastest way to send money from one place to another without the interference of banks or any financial institution. The only thing needed is the receivers wallet address. Apart from being use for money transfer, holding it can serve as form of investment which can rise in value.

bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:34:10 PM

I wonder when the blockchain technology and smart contracts will be taught in such educational institutions as University of Cambridge?

hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:49:16 PM

even in my country, crypto users are increasing high every year. the government began to worry about losing consumers. and I think the government will use ways to limit the crypto population. if only a government statement to bans using crypto as a transaction tool, I think that is not enough.

crypto will continue to spread through the media, so the crypto population will dominate the world.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:42:56 AM

If my knowledge bitcoin including the most preferred place of investment by the public lately because with price movements that often increase, it is very possible for traders to continue to seek income every time and make the economy becomes more secure.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 12:44:41 AM

which I can share is today the price has started to rise. this means that not always bitcoin will fall and the bitcoin fluctuations are real.
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:25:43 AM

There should be a course of learning bitcoin or crypto currency but now days everything available on internet.Just google it what you want to know and google gives you thousand of searches.To make the end of bitcoin is not that much easy because the loyalty towards bitcoin is very strong.If bitcoin need to case the crisis the bitcoiners always stay with it by holding their bitcoins and buying more.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:47:14 AM

There should be a course of learning bitcoin or crypto currency but now days everything available on internet.Just google it what you want to know and google gives you thousand of searches.To make the end of bitcoin is not that much easy because the loyalty towards bitcoin is very strong.If bitcoin need to case the crisis the bitcoiners always stay with it by holding their bitcoins and buying more.

Theres many good info about bitcoin like the price of bitcoin is so good  and theres a big chances to continue the price growing up and reach the price now a day.bitcoin is good in every investors because many investors become rich because of the good price of bitcoin and we can buy a bitcoin in a low price and i heard many feed back on bitcoin in the future will be reach the price of gold and we use it in the future.

Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:57:20 AM

Very interesting articles. Nowadays there are many good things happen in bitcoin. The price increment of bitcoin is one of the good things happen on bitcoin history. Nowadays the value of bitcoin is too expensive and keeping it is a good investment in the future. Whatever terminology called in bitcoin is still good thing happen in human history in terms of a digital transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: