Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 11:32:57 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it my impression or media is biased towards bad news ?  (Read 3162 times)
photo123

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:48:59 PM

Do you think the media is trying to destroy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ? I think they show 95% of the times only bad news. Why is this happening ?
The media is always spreading shit about good coins because all they want is publicity by breaking in bad news. This is where they get their ratings from. They will hardly tell you about TAU or ADA or QSP that are expected to rise too soon.
rosstiller

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:08:57 PM

How many news you have heard that Bitcoin presented a revolutionary technology called Blockchain or its a electronic system that runs peer to peer process with no interruption from third party also it can be send, receives or hold with no fees or minimum fees. Obviously Medias are biased towards only the bad news.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:17:33 PM

yes, your analysis is correct, that today's media show hatred for the crypto world, they make fake news to make crypto market destroyed, they make fake news to create market panic, and they make fake news to make bitcoin difficult to wake up.

but, whatever they do, will not make crypto existence become weak or dead. because now public attention to the world of crypto continues to increase every day.

tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:34:34 PM

yes, your analysis is correct, that today's media show hatred for the crypto world, they make fake news to make crypto market destroyed, they make fake news to create market panic, and they make fake news to make bitcoin difficult to wake up.

but, whatever they do, will not make crypto existence become weak or dead. because now public attention to the world of crypto continues to increase every day.
That is why we should move away to those news as there is nothing that they can help us about us since they are the person just destroying the world of cryptocurrency and they are giving negative interpretations to get viewers attention.
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:39:57 PM

Since when the media publish something any good aside from real good news? The media will do all they can to get the audience's attention. And since cryptocurrencies are a popular talk on the internet, they will go through great lengths to ruin its repuation for clicks and views.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:55:07 PM

it could be the news 'order' from people who do not like bitcoin and cryptocurrency. but I also ordered to all of us. to fight the news that want to drop bitcoin, so we take an active role for bitcoin for positive news.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:04:10 PM

Media has always been attracted to spreading whatever the people are likely to read and since there has been a lot of negative attraction around crypto and particularly Bitcoin, it's what they will deliver and that costs great suffering to our community.
edjames

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:24:57 PM

Do you think the media is trying to destroy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ? I think they show 95% of the times only bad news. Why is this happening ?

The media are biased towards bad news, no matter what the topic is. Also, if you've ever read an article by someone in the media trying to write about a subject you know a lot about, you can see how badly written it is, and that the writer knows next to nothing, with the piece full of mistakes. Now, multiply that shoddy writing technique across all the articles they write and realise how terrible and factually incorrect most media reporting is.
billsted86

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:05:42 PM

Definitely true. They get paid for doing negative news about bitcoin.The media telecast wrong news, this news will effect the price of bitcoin. Then people start to belive it is frud and use it all crimes activities. I am also doubtful and scared when I first heard bitcoin. I got curious and time goes by I realized that media is not that reliable.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:08:53 PM

I don’t see any reason for the media to have hate for cryptocurrency. First off, I think that they are badly misinformed and are unable to interpret what is actually happening. The media oftentimes exaggerate simple facts and even bends the truth just so the news they inform will become a little bit more interesting. This has led them to make negative news even while these are not so.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:16:54 AM

We all know that bitcoin and like all other crypto currencies also going through a very bad times and there are many factors that are responsible for such bad image of bitcoin and I think media is one of the major reason for this bad image of bitcoin and yes could be the biggest cause that people are now fearing in investing into bitcoin because they had spread many negative rumours about bitcoin and now for washing this bad boy image of bitcoin we have to create awareness among people as much as possible regarding bitcoin.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:31:55 AM

Media has always been attracted to spreading whatever the people are likely to read and since there has been a lot of negative attraction around crypto and particularly Bitcoin, it's what they will deliver and that costs great suffering to our community.
Media knows nothing but only to make money, they will do their best to ruin this market and to encourage everyone to stay away from this market. Media is quiet biased especially when someone is controlling them and receive the money as a reward. They tell a news that they don't fully understand, A lot of fake news don't depend on that when you are investing. No matter what they do, this market will still grow.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:46:25 AM

Definitely true. They get paid for doing negative news about bitcoin.The media telecast wrong news, this news will effect the price of bitcoin. Then people start to belive it is frud and use it all crimes activities. I am also doubtful and scared when I first heard bitcoin. I got curious and time goes by I realized that media is not that reliable.

so we need to find another news and we can compare between that news and I think we can know what exactly that is happening in the cryptocurrency. this will be good for us because we can learn something from the news and we can have another knowledge that will useful to us. I am not too afraid with what the news said and I only believe from what I see in the market and perhaps, I am not too serious to think about the negative news because I know that this will affect with my trading in the exchange.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jpnl0003

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:00:47 PM

The media is used to disseminate information which means the media could be warning people about bitcoin due to the high rate of scam in the system and also on the other hand could be truly giving people negative information about bitcoin so in essense its a two way thing they could be doing it right and also wrong
jpnl0002

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:02:38 PM

The media is actually doing what they know how to do best which is feeding the public with information about current happenings so they could be doing with a biased mind or really giving the actual news which ever way it comes we would stand the test of time an do pull through
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:16:45 PM

Bitcoin has been reported dead hundreds of times, but it has survived until now. The news is just news, they present what readers want to read.

makenoise

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

Some use it as advertising. Bitcoin is inevitable. They actually spread the news based on what they collected or encountered from different places and people around the world.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:47:23 AM

Well. What do you think media portrays or gets benefit from? It is always some bad news or gossip that makes the channel famous. The media tries to seek attention by that. It will never tell you about great coins like PRG, ICX or EOS that are selling well and are about to rise.

Well that's where media getting there money from so expect them to do their job. As long as they're earning a profit then they will surely do it and I think dwelling in bad news is media's ultimate weapon. Media always tends to broadcast bad news towards a system and that's not new. They are making money by doing that so don't be shocked then.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:00:17 AM

It's not just your impression, naturally negative or bad news sell more than good news. They know that Bitcoin has been able to gather a huge community, so saying negative things about media in the news is just their way of getting the attention of bitcoin enthusiasts.
Kurukungkwang

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:05:04 AM

The media will always do the negative spin, like many already have said, bad news sells. even when bitcoin was diong extremely well at the end of last year they used the bubble angle. Just the media being the media Smiley

Yes of course because of media mostly people don't believe in crypto. They can easily believe of what they hearing because they can influence of negative thinking of the news. That is the reason of people that they don't trust in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: