Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:45:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it my impression or media is biased towards bad news ?  (Read 3150 times)
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:33:18 AM

it could be done to scare people into panic and eventually have to sell what they have for a price far away from the purchase, but also maybe this is just some people who are upset about bitcoin and bad opinion about it. because of looking into, the very fast bitcoin ajuam.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:34:12 AM

Yeah media always brings negativeness on their report and if there are positive about their report there are only few. I guess that is their strategic way to get more audience from their network. Anyway bitcoin or cryptocurrency is good and it was only being abused by somebody that for now bitcoin became negative for them. Well we know what bitcoin has brought to us and we will continue to use the system.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:40:36 AM

Media can manipulate minds over some people that's why it is effective to degrade a person or company and no exception to bitcoin or any crypto currency and obviously they are doing it for their own agendas.

kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:46:24 AM

in my opinion media will favor on who will pay them nicely and generously. media is a biased system so dont believe in some news maybe it has a hidden agenda
They can also be paid, To make news breaks in the name of bitcoin. But we do not know their true goals. So can we just now defend the bitcoin and spread the true power of bitcoin, for those of us who know the true real movements.
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:30:24 AM

Media can manipulate minds over some people that's why it is effective to degrade a person or company and no exception to bitcoin or any crypto currency and obviously they are doing it for their own agendas.

which has been running more and more media that takes advantage of the chaos in cryptocurrency, but a few months began to emerge a lot of media that started voicing optimism by presenting a lot of news from crypto experts who continue to develop every analysis well.

The turning point is how people begin to develop personal logic, I'm sure in the end they realize that cryptocurrency has the potential to transform the world's finances with more digital technology in the future.
michellelandry30

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:27:21 PM

I don't think they want to destroy bitcoin. It's just that bad news gather more attention than good news. And this is what the media is looking for, attention.
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:53:47 PM

because it's interesting, discusses negatives about bitcoin.
You know? it is the revenue generating medium, as the number of readers and news listeners they present increases.
I think people today are clever to choose which news can be believed and which are not.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:57:45 PM

I don't think it is all the media agencies that engage in spreading negative news about cryptocurrency. Some are still reputable and cannot be influenced. But on the other hand, some are out to present cryptocurrency as very bad. They hardly spread good news about cryptocurrency.
olenka.1988

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:03:31 PM

media as experience shows build mood in the countries and decides who to live and where to go, the media underestimate the state, because because of news people decide how to live tomorrow or what to wear, and if this news displays the news of interested people ....

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MOOLYACOIN.IO ║ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem (https://www.moolyacoin.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:14:25 PM

That's exactly my thought as well. I'm kinda confused seeing that, because everytime i see news about crypto or bitcoin related, they only bring bad things and informations that make bitcoin image become even more negative.
I don't know why, but maybe because people prefer to see bad things instead of good one because it's more entertaining. Or they just merely need a news, and not many people is interested in crypto, but if they spread bad news people will he interested to say bad things and act like they know everything.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
alex.ac.ab

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:18:57 PM

I agree, this will have a bad effect on bitcoin.  It must remain a currency.
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:38:59 PM

The media can not destroy Cryptocurrency, of course they give bad news to cryptocurrency just to be a profit and an interest in their own company. if there is no news that attracts the interest of the crowd then they are not viewed by anyone. so keep going any that will happen to you or things that are not useful.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:53:51 PM

If you have observed, bad news sells more than good news. Most media house focus more on selling bad news. But this is not suppose to be so. The media is responsible for the misconceptions people have about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
taksrkanah

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:57:26 PM

yes, they do that since the occurrence of bitcoin.
they are just telling negative about bitcoin, and I think people will not be affected about this. only a small part.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:03:09 PM

Well the media favors the bad news in almost all the sectors let it be crypto world or any other industry. Cause bad news is what gets traction and brings them clicks. While not many people are interested in hearing about normal news. Although there is a possibility that the negative campaign being ran against crypto currencies might be ran by the banks.

online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:12:28 PM

Hello everybody. I think that in recent years the media have overstepped the line of the general critical attitude to anything, to the principles of the "yellow press", when the most important information is not the checked information, but the information that causes shock among the public. This applies to any sphere - politics, finance, relations in society, and, of course, attitudes towards Bitcoin and the crypto-currency market. Now, any information in the media must be divided by 100, then it will be true information. Why is this happening, because there is a huge competition - in the media, too, people work and also want to eat, and what to sell, it is necessary to surprise, shock. It's good that there are forums like bitcointalk - here you can find more or less truthful information and a balanced opinion of users, which should be listened to - here it is not so rare.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:21:11 PM

Do you think the media is trying to destroy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ? I think they show 95% of the times only bad news. Why is this happening ?

I don't know in the other part of the world but in my country media shows 100% bad news about BTC. First of all they started covering up the BTC news for the first time when reached 10000$. And made up storyline like "A coin used by the hackers and underworld criminals has reached 10000$ "
And when they saw the acceptance of the coin among the common people they started the story line like " why should we stay out from crypto investment"

Lovecrafter

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:48:50 PM

Not at all, apparently you see some strange media. I on the contrary see mostly positive, just people for some reason stopped paying attention to them. Probably then they got used to that positive reviews do not give bitcoin growth, and negative news gives fall
rasmusen

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:27:23 PM

Perhaps the media is doing this in order to bring down the bitcoin rate and buy at a lower price. It means that it is very necessary to someone ... But it will not be the media, but some high-ranking people interested in the fall.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:05:25 AM

Do you think the media is trying to destroy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ? I think they show 95% of the times only bad news. Why is this happening ?
I think media is biased towards the bad news regarding bitcoin and I think media is responsible also for spreading negative rumours about bitcoin and demotivating people not to invest in bitcoin. As we all know that bitcoin Amjad been in controversy because of its volatile nature and this is the reason why it’s va keeps on flactuation and moreover its illegal use and I think media portray both these things in a very negative way and convincing people also from not to invest in crypto currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: