Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:53:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it my impression or media is biased towards bad news ?  (Read 3148 times)
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:17:37 PM

Do you think the media is trying to destroy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ? I think they show 95% of the times only bad news. Why is this happening ?
We have a saying here that black PR is also a PR, so it is better for you that cryptocurrency is at least reviewed in your country news while at the same time my country is acting like there is no cryptocurrency at all.

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:32:41 PM

They might try but will they succeed, actually what i know is that bad news really travels faster, so its actually no news to me when i found it out there, i have already made my mind and nothing is going to stop me.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:37:00 PM

The media talk about the most interesting. Any scandal, any noise. People love shows. In addition, the media are also used for manipulative purposes.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:43:29 PM

Do you think the media is trying to destroy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ? I think they show 95% of the times only bad news. Why is this happening ?

I don't think that is true. Showed not only bad news.
In the way bad news can't destroy Bitcoin because most are fake.
Wish more good news only Smiley
_w_b_t_

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:18:52 PM

The media is trying to give out stunning news. When Bitcoin was not known among the people-the media said "the New currency, the future is now", when the masses got acquainted with Bitcoin, the media broadcast:"Bitcoin is about to fall to zero." I recommend not to take the media too seriously, they just make money on the attention of the crowd.
tkaush

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:01:00 AM

Media is the one big thing that destroyed Bitcoin's image in front of the world by making cruel and false accusations and some times even silly points that it was build to crash and destroy the financial system in the current world but it's true  intentions were much clear to smart few and I think that is the reason some businesses, countries and organizations are trying to make Bitcoin a legit currency in the world 
rancakadu

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:16:59 AM

Well, Social media is very broad. News is just a part of it. What I can say is that social media is used as a source or way of sharing information through internet, Tvs, radios  and etc. Some used it as way of advertising.
Bitcoin being judged is unavoidable. The only thing we can do is read, learn, research for more and experience. That way you can be aware of what it is all about.
bayy43

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:57:25 AM

The media only releases bad news about bitcoin many issues people will sell bitcoin, the media can have the biggest impact and effect on everything they advertise. then that is a natural thing, because this is a digital world competition
axemelada

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:23:35 AM

I believe that the media is not trying to destroy cryptocurrency. On the contrary, almost all resources we see information about the growth of bitcoin cryptocurrency.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Teriyanone

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:10:05 AM

This is what happens when the media is saying something that they don't understand about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies which destroys or damage a great invention that can develop and improve the entire world by making our financial economy system more efficient and effective than today traditional slow growing, inefficient and centralized system. To avoid such things at least the crypto community, Traders and investors should have the ability to stay confidence to help the future of crypto world during such false accusations and information spreading by media against Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies
VeronicaStephens89

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:20:20 AM

Subjective predictions make the psychology of investors shaky. Therefore, I think we need a stable psychology before the rumors.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:50:46 AM

The media are more focused on covering sensational news, and such news is often just bad news. In addition, many bad news about crypto-currency are quite often custom-made, because first of all banks are trying to remove their unexpected rival and sometimes order false negative information about the crypto currency, as it was recently with one of the banks in Poland. Many negative images about cryptoaalute are created by state structures that do not like uncontrolled decentralized crypto currency.

Mikebutler92

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:37:23 AM

As I think, they have the bad news so that the price of the cryptos goes down so that they can buy them when it's low in value, and then the price of the cryptos will increase again and they will earn huge profits. And that's probably the strategy of big investors (also known as whales).
ShannonBake88

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:33:06 AM

We may think that the whale probably paid for the media to create the FUD and reduce the price of Bitcoin, then when the Bitcoin price fell, and whales bought more for sale at high prices.
Universe_CRPT

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:00:53 PM

The media is primarily propaganda of the state, they can only write about what they are allowed. Just 95% are government agencies. We need to find an independent news provider.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

The old adage that bad news sells papers is as true today as it ever was, and the advent of electronic media makes no difference as they all need people to view their pages to achieve clicks. Good news is only featured on slow news days, regrettably. So any bad news about Bitcoin will be sized upon eagerly by the media and spun and twisted to get the most sensational headlines possible to get readers/viewers etc.   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
R. Hasan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:32:00 PM

In a few months, media always covering negative news about cryptocurrency and most peoples panic with crypto. I am believe media have own interest on cryptomarket and its affecting on market. it may be caused due to a decrease bitcoin very sharp and it opportunities that do not like at all with bitcoin to menjelek jelekkan bitcoin and drop it.
Charles_Summers

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:40:14 PM

This is no news actually. We all know that media in most countries is far from independent. They are either funded indirectly by the government or by some people with political interest. And when this is the case, every platform is always used to propagate a cause. The way digital currencies are right now, they are no friend of the corporate powerhouses. Asides that, even on a level playing field, Bitcoin is still disadvantaged. The fact is that even people without political interest are not ready for change. And they resort most times to defame what they do not understand.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:09:14 PM

In my perspective, I think media is biased on showing the bad news only of cryptocurrency like bitcoin. Most of the news about it is a bad sides of using it such as it is said that illegal, money laundering. and scam only.  Media is handed by someone who is powerful so the news regarding to this will be manipulated and control by the owner. Maybe they don't want to spread yhe good effects of bitcoin because they are not in favor to it.

KINGCHACHA1

Activity: 489

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 06:17:44 PM

In general media tend to be very comfortable in spreading bad news than good news. Take time to observe the news 60% are always news of one natural disaster or another, so anything good may not come from media until bitcoin gain wide acceptance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: