Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:30:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it my impression or media is biased towards bad news ?  (Read 3150 times)
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:39:59 AM

Do you think the media is trying to destroy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ? I think they show 95% of the times only bad news. Why is this happening ?

Such a situation happens as all the TV channels and other media are usually supported by the government or some other political forces and parties. Most of the governments are scared of bitcoin as they see a threat in it to bank system.

YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:33:12 PM

I guess that's what the media is like. without knowing what is bitcoin, they only care about an article which will attract many readers and they probably will use the click bait method just as usual.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:51:47 PM

I never really watch the news ever since I hit teenager. It just doesn't make sense that a small screen can give you so much information, and make you frightened and stressed. What is being broadcast will not always be 100% accurate, right? Plus, why does the news concern me at all? As long as it doesn't directly or indirectly affect me (which is honestly just news about storms), I wouldn't bat an eye. And when I do, I do my research through the Internet where everyone can have a discussion about the matter unlike in news where they are the only one who can speak. Letting go of watching the news would mean releasing yourself from the daily stress that they are bringing to us.

Now, with bitcoin, I'd say that they are trying to spread FUD. That's what they've been doing ever since, anyway, even in other topics. The news are always not accurate. In everything they say, there's always something behind it. Will it really be possible to tell everything in a couple of minutes? Remember that there's tons of topics to be covered by them. The news have been known to publish tons of inaccurate and biased articles ever since, why should we be believing this particular one, the one about bitcoin? Smiley

In my country, when something's said to be a bad thing, everyone follows. If people knew I've been earning bitcoins, they will think that I've been going around social media and scamming people off which is untrue.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

molla_corda

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:56:22 PM

This is due to the same lack of awareness in one half of the population and excessive awareness in the second. As a result, the media is now to hear adequate information in General is extremely difficult, what is there about Hi-Tech talk...

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
virarara

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:21:01 PM

Do you think the media is trying to destroy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ? I think they show 95% of the times only bad news. Why is this happening ?
Maybe there is one of them who doesn't like bitcoin and tells if bitcoin is very harmful. So now there is a lot of bad news about bitcoin, but I personally don't bother thinking about things.
greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:24:24 PM

Of course the media is always like this, always giving bad news about bitcoin. Honestly I am disappointed with something like this, but I still believe in bitcoin and don't think of bad news from the media.
bluehive21

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:14:03 AM

We both can agree with that because many newbies do panic selling for no reason even for a small rumor or a news without doing a research regarding a fact and media knows that too which is an advantage to crash cryptocurrency market easily by broadcasting false information and that is what happening right now at the moment in many scenarios and many doesn't invest much today due to such false information given troughs media 
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:18:25 AM

all media do this, why? well I think the bad news is making people are curious about it than the good news, so if any bad news happen in bitcoin I think it will faster be announced than the good news, media is want to makes their article and their content have big visitor, so? they always tell about the bad news, its not in bitcoin only, but in all content

CLAID

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:19:30 AM

That is something no one can stop but also cannot deny the fact that media controls the market and we should clearly understand who gave that such power to media because no once from outside world can make a huge negative effect on crypto market unless the governments make restrictions so apart from that the only people can make crypto market to fall or rise are the inside once specially traders and investors and they are the main reason that useless media have such powers over the cryptocurrency market   
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:00:05 AM

Yes media is trying to destroy bitcoin and cryptocurrency because government want it. Actually media is being control by government so they make it.
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:16:17 AM

The Media plays really well I think not only in bitcoin but also in other aspects such as politics and anything related to economics. I also think that we should spread an awareness about the media play and how they portrait things differently on what it was really fact. For example, Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
beatzcoin123

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 05:21:25 AM

the media is a puppet the government uses to frustrate and destroy any endeavors that doesnt support their beareucratic nature. So am not surprised if the media only publish bad news about bitcoin thats what their master tells them to do.
Nissuncutubi

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:59:44 AM

I agree but they are controlled by politics and major financial organizations who are against Bitcoin and that is the reason for this to happen so we see more and more negative news and bad information that convincing the people about the darker side of cryptocurrencies which is really bad for the future of cryptocurrencies.
westril688

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:14:01 AM

That is the media ,they only made reports that are the main event ,and did not gather the both sides of the real story of what happenning, but the true media will not be biased and would search deep more and see to it the news are fair ,because they gathered facts deeply about the topic or the main nees event.

For the media, bad news is the best selling. Because media is used for global information, bad news quickly spreads, regardless of the impact. Media is not responsible if the impact of bad news about bitcoin will damage people's trust in bitcoin, which in turn will drop the price of bitcoin. Therefore, there needs to be a filter on a news, because it is possible that the direction of the media is not true, only a misleading opinion.
CCF_news

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:44:19 PM

There is a tendency. Indeed, more news is not true at all. However, it should be borne in mind that this is a common attitude to everything new. A cryptocurrency is a transition to a new era.
ClemenTeron

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:08:18 AM

This is the first time I saw media trying to destroy something great for the world  in a cruel way by making meaningless predictions and statistics in front of the general public and even there main job role is to provide the truth they have failed to do that which has made Bitcoin and other good currencies to face many problems even they offer the best options the world will ever have as digital currencies.   
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

I think that the news resources are not aimed at the destruction of the crypto currency. But I also can not explain why they publish so many bad news Undecided
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:37:34 AM

This is the first time I saw media trying to destroy something great for the world  in a cruel way by making meaningless predictions and statistics in front of the general public and even there main job role is to provide the truth they have failed to do that which has made Bitcoin and other good currencies to face many problems even they offer the best options the world will ever have as digital currencies.   
Everyone knows that now the crypto-currency world is going through bad times and maybe they just want to show the whole truth? Even despite the bad news, people continue to invest in the crypto currency
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:40:14 AM

Honestly I am sometimes disappointed with the media that gives bad news like that. Because that can affect bitcoin in this world which makes bitcoin drop or fall in price.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:43:01 AM

I too sometimes will not believe in the media. I think some of them are just making news to destroy something or someone. It is so sad that we cannot trust them anymore.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: