Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:45:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it my impression or media is biased towards bad news ?  (Read 3144 times)
LastHope99

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:03:00 AM

Do you think the media is trying to destroy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ? I think they show 95% of the times only bad news. Why is this happening ?

Media do what the need at the current moment. Typically, they just do the job they get paid for. Paid for good new -> create good news, and the opposite. That's how it works. No other way. Who pays the money orders the music.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:14:46 AM

Do you think the media is trying to destroy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ? I think they show 95% of the times only bad news. Why is this happening ?

no, I don't think that's what you think
basically every news media must present credible news. however the media has its own mission according to the size of the local country. at this time media rumors have little influence on the crypto market.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

They may attempt however will they succeed, really what I know is that bad news truly ventures speedier, so its quite news to me when I discovered it out there, I have effectively made my brain and nothing will stop me.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:36:50 AM

Media is the one major thing that wrecked Bitcoin's picture before the world by making unfeeling and false allegations and a few times even senseless focuses that it was work to crash and decimate the money related framework in the present world yet it's actual goals were much obvious to brilliant few and I surmise that is the reason a few organizations, nations and associations are endeavoring to make Bitcoin a genuine cash on the planet.
angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:38:57 AM

More often than not when media broadcasting news about Bitcoin or cryptographic forms of money it demonstrates the terrible effect that will make on the world with the development of computerized monetary forms and on the off chance that we look nearer those are not precisely there world and states of mind they are originating from similar individuals who are attempting to stop Bitcoin and digital currencies on the planet by making unique and remorseless strategies, for example, limitations and bans when one section is endeavoring to make the crypto world grow there is another part to influence it to stop and who will win the time will choose
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:43:46 AM

Because media is manipulated by the government and the government wants to manipulate the bitcoin but they do not have the capability to do it. That is my perspective. As i observed today, the media is somewhat manipulated because they are afraid of the government who can deal with all the things that we cannot believe they can do. Government has the power, and they ise the media to disseminate that power.
profitmax

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:40:35 PM

In my opinion, everything comes from the government. They gave command: journalists executed. In any case, "black PR" is also PR. Talking about the currency, so the interest is still alive.
Motokonomo

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:47:12 PM

Many bad news about crypto-currency are quite often custom-made, because first of all banks are trying to remove their unexpected rival and sometimes order false negative information about the crypto currency, as it was recently with one of the banks in Poland. Many negative images about cryptoaalute are created by state structures that do not like uncontrolled decentralized crypto currency.
topsyze

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

Media isn't biased they are painting the real picture,of the reality of bitcoin and altcoins. At least,this prepares us for future loss only if we are strategic enough
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:10:55 PM

I think media tries to sell their news and we all now that negative news travel faster than constructive ones. I think media is the number one enemy of cryptocurrency
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:22:24 PM

of course, the media are showing bad news to intimidate people, and so that people can quickly sell their bitcoins and altcoins)

Media are the big contributors about a negative impressions of people of bitcoin. We tend to easily believe what we heard or saw in a Television news, that well affect our judgement. As i reliazed that media/news head or even politics used media to manipulate people as we think that they always show the truth but it is all biased news.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:35:36 PM

I think that the news resources are not aimed at the destruction of the crypto currency. But I also can not explain why they publish so many bad news Undecided
because they don't want bitcoin to be exist for and they trying to destroy it by fake news that in the first place it wasn't to be destroy for, well try to have at least some study before you may go just like here a better study are most important for you to don't may have some regret on what you have to take with.
JuliusJosh

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:24:27 PM

The age we are right now, power belong to the media. And the media we have today does not necessarily have to be professional ones or the print ones. The fact that everyone could access the internet, and write anything with few censors means anything goes. Coming to bitcoin and how it affect it. There are bloggers these days looking for traffic to their site, and for the few ones that are into cryptocurrency news et al, writing fake news about it would generate traffic for them. And when you talk of the print media, some are under the payroll of the government, hence, have to do their bidding. And so media are directed by rich men who would like rumours be spread about it and would later capitalize on the panic effect on the people and buy more. It's not you alone, been thinking about it too.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:40:52 PM

i don't actually think that the media is straight in trying to destroy the cryptos, but the man behind it that have the power to control the media, because the media is the fastest way to give a persuasion and suggestion in people's mind
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:22:50 PM

Yes, it is true. most media make bad news about bitcoin. because the SEC has entered Bitcoin so many rules must be obeyed by bitcoin. but if bitcoin complies with the SEC. then bitcoin will not become decentralized. too many governments have interfered with bitcoin. actually it's good. because when SEC accepts bitcoin then 90% of countries in the world will use bitcoin.
remuy24

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:34:18 PM

along with the development of the times and the sophistication of media technology is very important for human needs, information is very important along with the progress of the times. with news technology can be quickly accepted by people.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████      FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:11:23 PM

It is natural that those who are in the favor they are very less but those who are against they are more in number so it is also in the case of bitcoin and crypto that media is biased against it and when bad news comes in the market they try to spread rumors about bad news and crypto falling so because of that short sellers sell their coin with thinking further and with this way the crypto market affected price show adverse movement and this all because of media.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
taivan11

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:21:42 PM

I bet once they initiate a bull run lol you will hear tons of FOMO and good news coming out suddenly to make people follow them and buy so they can dump on new victims on the way down form a new All-Time High.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:42:19 PM

I personally also don't think why do they do things like that?
Maybe what because they hate bitcoin, then what do they hate about bitcoin? Even though bitcoin is very profitable and can change your economy in the future.
breadwinners

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:28:04 AM

Nope. It's a fact. You can read a good article with a title "WHY BAD NEWS IS GOOD NEWS" that explains it all. (https://psmag.com/social-justice/bad-news-is-good-news) Here's the relevant quote from the article: "According to recent research published in the journal Information Economics and Policy, the public demands bad news because it is more beneficial than good news"
The same thing applies to crypto, i.e. crypto+bad news sells better than crypto+good news. I believe that's the reason behind it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: