Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:26:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it my impression or media is biased towards bad news ?  (Read 3144 times)
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:50:10 PM

Do you think the media is trying to destroy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ? I think they show 95% of the times only bad news. Why is this happening ?

I guess the news usually sees the bad side of cryptocurrencies. They tend to warn people that investing would be risky and that they shouldn't invest in cryptocurrencies because it's more likely a scam. But I think it depends on them if they are biased or not.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

Media  has different way to deliver their news to the public. But sometimes they only broadcast those negative side of their item like about on bitcoin. Maybe they only rely in what people opinion about crypto. but we as a user of bitcoin should know what the truth is.
aggeyysido

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:16:07 PM

I also noticed a tendency of the media to blacken the cryptocurrency market, I do not think that the goal is to destroy, rather it is a way to attract attention, the bad is always more interesting to read.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
randall_boss

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:01:30 AM

Is the media bias towards bad news? Yes, definitely. Is it trying to destroy cryptocurrency? Unlikely.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:23:25 AM

Do you think the media is trying to destroy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ? I think they show 95% of the times only bad news. Why is this happening ?
I don't think media is destroying bitcoin and cruptocurrency but it is a fact that bad news is always what media wants. Also media is just a tool for people who wants bitcoin down so basically, media is paid to do bad news about it. Fake news is what media good at. They only exposed bad things happening in our surroundings whether it is cryptocurrency or not.
There is no other mean of communication media that bitcoin detractors to express their opposition against bitcoin, if we can hear a news which is one sided and all  the contents is bad news that is fake and block propaganda, because real news should always balance and based on fact and correct data presented.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:42:13 AM

I guess the news usually sees the bad side of cryptocurrencies. They tend to warn people that investing would be risky and that they shouldn't invest in cryptocurrencies because it's more likely a scam. But I think it depends on them if they are biased or not.
LOL I think many people know that there is nothing neutral in media anywhere in the world. they will report something for the benefit of one party only. let alone paid media. they will very brutally report bad things according to the wishes of those who pay them. that's why I don't trust 100% the news directly in the media
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:56:42 AM

in this world your kindness as much as anything will be lost when we make a little mistake.
so obviously people are more interested in things that tend to be controversial.

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:02:16 AM

Most of the media platform are owned by the government who detest cryptocurrency and Bitcoin as well. The media is influenced by the governments to publish negative news about Bitcoin in other to create panic in both existing and potential investors.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:07:24 AM

it is a FUD that encourages people to follow them in selling coins that have. do not focus too much on the news, but focus on the market, look at the market cap because actually that is the most important.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:45:28 AM

as i know that the bad news is makes the reader or the viewer want to click that news than the good news, so i think it is the reason why many media write the title with bad things or bad topics than use the good topics, and maybe if there are 2 topics, good topics and bad topics i think media will use the bad topics than the good topics for their headline

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: