Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:32:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As a successful trader, how do you cut your loss short?  (Read 10344 times)
TheWolfCrypto

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:29:44 PM

The reduction of losses is reduced to the constant fragmentation of assets into various coins, to reduce the risks, it is also impossible to do without timely receipt of information through the channels of foreign resources, for example, in Telegram.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aggeyysido

Activity: 112

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:12:35 PM

Additional purchase of altcoins, the growth of some of them helps to minimize losses, because there are still promising cryptocurrencies.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
Dobriy 4el

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:26:11 PM

to have income in trading it isn't necessary to be greedy, it is necessary to be cool. Investments need to be divided into parts and to buy different coins on a part of the sum. To store a part of the sum to buy in addition a short flight of stairs
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:15:08 PM

to have income in trading it isn't necessary to be greedy, it is necessary to be cool. Investments need to be divided into parts and to buy different coins on a part of the sum. To store a part of the sum to buy in addition a short flight of stairs
if there are certain losses, then I generally suspend my activity for a while. A very good example of the external state of the crypto-currency market, when you can not sell coins at today's price.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:44:56 PM

Hello guys please can we share our view as a successful crypto trader how do you cut your loss short??
Most people do say don't sell on loss but there are particular situations which you would really need up to cut loss to prevent more deep negatives which can really possibly be effective on some certain situation because not all cut loss do put you up on disadvatange because this can also save you up on further disaster but doing this thing wont really be that easy since this would really require in deep analysis and a mix of intuition regarding on the decision you would made up.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:47:51 PM

Hello guys please can we share our view as a successful crypto trader how do you cut your loss short??
Personally, what I do to cut my loss short is to buy a con when it is low and hold it till when the price is high before I sell as long as it is a promising and potential coin. I also buy smaller altcoin that I believe are profitable and sell when the price rise.
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:00:33 PM

As a successful trader,  I watch the chart very well and have to be very careful in checking the chart,  Just in case I am caught in the bear I have to sell at stop loss so as to get out of the trade before it gets more dipper
demobad

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:31:23 AM

To avoid significant losses when trading on the exchange, I buy and sell cryptocurrencies in several stages, thereby minimizing the percentage of losses.
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:53:38 AM

Strategies how will you trade,preset cut loss and cut earn .Dont get greedy and emotional while trade ,that's the basic
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:08:58 AM

I can not stop loss at this point, the more I cut, I find myself stupid because I know this market will never collapse and it will go further. So the best way in this stage is to hold them, when the market is called stabilization. You can cut hole with lowest possible level.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:32:52 AM

i can not be considered as a successfull trader but i know a few thing that you need to do to cut your losses.
first you must have your own strategy,and put your position.
after you put your position,do not forget to use stop-loss order.
why ? because it's a tool to help you minimize the loss,insert your target into your stop-loss order and wait for it.
if the price goes down to below your level,the order will be executed.

Stop loss order is very risky, you can end up with a bigger loss. For me the best way to cut losses is not selling or not doing panic selling. You should know the price you will sell if things go bad.

All traders come up with losses but to cut it shortly prior in good condition well i think as successful trader must choose for the best way to scape those lapses in orther to obtain good profit and go far beyond the losses.
and we know that every user has there own way of strategy that beyond by others with or without experience will be the own strategy would give satisfaction by end.
just to think twice, read, understand and learn what you've done.
whk0

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:37:43 PM

Well I'm not a really successful trader I guess (depends on the definition of this word) you should be patient and never sell if you fear.
CRYPTOGANGSTERs

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:05:15 PM

The most well - known and no less effective way is risk diversification. What it means is not to invest in one cryptocurrency, but to invest in a group of cryptocurrencies, which will make it possible to avoid large losses in the event of the fall of one of the cryptocurrencies in your investment portfolio.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:16:34 PM

Still i'm not a complete successful crypto trader. Because good profit not coming from it. But i have no loss in trading through first time i lost some big amount of money than after couple of weeks i'm able to recover it. "No risk, No gain" i believe this rules specially it's applicable in any single business.
But i always feeling comfort in short term trading.
lollosss

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:13:19 PM

I can certainly relate themselves to successful trader, but to reduce losses I tried pointing the settings to the maximum decrease and increase when the deal can be closed.
BTC_ADA

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:22:09 AM

Any successful trader has several sources of crypto-currency income, if any of them happens to be a drawdown,you need to normalize the picture by pouring part of the capital from another,but in no case do not go all-in.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Upercusa

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:52:18 PM

i can not be considered as a successfull trader but i know a few thing that you need to do to cut your losses.
first you must have your own strategy,and put your position.
after you put your position,do not forget to use stop-loss order.
why ? because it's a tool to help you minimize the loss,insert your target into your stop-loss order and wait for it.
if the price goes down to below your level,the order will be executed.

Stop loss order is very risky, you can end up with a bigger loss. For me the best way to cut losses is not selling or not doing panic selling. You should know the price you will sell if things go bad.
Once I planned the price at which I "retreated." After I sold, bitcoin grew by 50%.  I've never felt so bad as at that moment  Grin
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:27:31 PM

When it comes to trading you should always have an exit strategy even before you make a trade, you need to set an amount of money that you are willing to tolerate to lose during that trade and once you lose more money than that you need to cut your losses and move on, I know that a lot of people do not like to think about this but if you do not think about the worst case scenario then you will not be prepared for it.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:58:17 AM

Any successful trader has several sources of crypto-currency income, if any of them happens to be a drawdown,you need to normalize the picture by pouring part of the capital from another,but in no case do not go all-in.
No smart trader will even go all in on a single trader as that on its own shows someone who is less knowledgeable and simply does not have any clue on how to trade the market. Asides trading, there is always what is referred to as money management and the rule usually is not to trader more than 5% of your capital on a single trade, which at times can preferably be 2%. Stopping loss is all based on one's strategy and strategy is one thing a trader does not want to not have when it comes to trading.

Well I'm not a really successful trader I guess (depends on the definition of this word) you should be patient and never sell if you fear.
That actually shows you are an inexperienced trader. Being patient and being good at what you do are totally what is important.

If you want to be investing long term, then patience may suffice for you but for a trader, there is absolutely nothing like patience, there is just strategy as what you are simply doing is taking advantage of the market fluctuation for your own gain. Have a strategy, buy when you feel your strategy play out, sell in the same vein, and cut loss at least before the bounce at the point where your strategy played out.
Deku

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:01:14 AM

When it comes to trading you should always have an exit strategy even before you make a trade, you need to set an amount of money that you are willing to tolerate to lose during that trade and once you lose more money than that you need to cut your losses and move on, I know that a lot of people do not like to think about this but if you do not think about the worst case scenario then you will not be prepared for it.
indeed a strategy is very necessary to play trading,
because if you make a wrong move your money will definitely get stuck and you have to play cut lose
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: