Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:34:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Usechain - MIRROR IDENTITY TO USE| INNOVATIVE RPOW  (Read 20738 times)
quote17

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:30:42 PM

#USECHAIN
will the 2200 members which already contributed have guaranteed slot to access to next rounds without need to repeat kyc and whitelist?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
quote17

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:40:46 PM

#USECHAIN
I have already carried out KYC but no whitelist: On June 20th I need to submit both or just sign in whitelist
quote17

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:52:40 PM

#USECHAIN
I have got mail regarding whitelist verification but kyc is closed.. what to do @admins
Usechain Foundation LTD (OP)

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:04:20 PM

#USECHAIN
I have got mail regarding whitelist verification but kyc is closed.. what to do @admins

Sorry, I am not sure what you mean. If you passed KYC verification and were chosen for the Genesis Program, you should have received an email about it. If not, we will open a second round soon, so don't worry!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:34:01 PM

#USECHAIN
will the 2200 members which already contributed have guaranteed slot to access to next rounds without need to repeat kyc and whitelist?

Yes.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:46:54 PM

Whats the difference between usechain and Other platform out in the market?the

Usechain's main focus is using verified real identities to create one-to-one mirror identities on the blockchain, so that activities on the blockchain are compliant with KYC (Know Your Client) and AML (Anti Money Laundering) regulations. This will allow developers to build a range of Dapps that are compliant with government regulations and better at merging on chain and off chain businesses. In addition, our team has implemented several innovative approaches to building the platform in order to achieve a perfect balance between security, scaling, and decentralization. One aspect that I personally think is really exciting is using RPOW for a more decentralized, efficient way of mining. You can read more on https://www.usechain.net/.

Also, I`ll admit that Usechain`s mirror identity on the blockchain will include a lot of new innovations, both in security and performance sectors.
Besides mentioned higher RPOW consensus mechanism Usechain offers unique multi-level authentication mechanism that completes authentication without damaging privacy security!
I think this is very important as today almost every ICO project aims to be fully comparable with the KYC and AML rules and therefore needs to give guarantees for its investors on the security of private data of users!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:52:36 AM

Usechain AMA on Friday June 15th at 19:30 (EST), Create your questions on IAmA Reddit page 5 hours before the AMA!

https://medium.com/usechain/usechain-ama-on-friday-june-15th-at-19-30-est-create-your-questions-on-iama-reddit-page-5-hours-40f4b832c9cf
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

#USECHAIN
hi admin, is your whitelist and kyc still open?
I tried to do kyc but got this answer. "Duplicate Error. You may have committed your info before. Please check your email or wallet"

Unfortunately, the first round has ended. KYC and whitelist will open again on June 20th 7:00 AM UTC. Have you received an email from official@mail.usechain.net?
And how was it going? How many funds were collected? With what bonus? And how much participants/token holders? Where can i find this info?
quote17

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:26:38 PM

#USECHAIN
the wallet address whice you send ETH and filled out on KYC will receive the ust in 48 hours
VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:32:22 PM

Usechain's main focus is using verified real identities to create one-to-one mirror identities on the blockchain, so that activities on the blockchain are compliant with KYC (Know Your Client) and AML (Anti Money Laundering) regulations. This will allow developers to build a range of Dapps that are compliant with government regulations and better at merging on chain and off chain businesses. In addition, our team has implemented several innovative approaches to building the platform in order to achieve a perfect balance between security, scaling, and decentralization. One aspect that I personally think is really exciting is using RPOW for a more decentralized, efficient way of mining. You can read more on https://www.usechain.net/.

Also, I`ll admit that Usechain`s mirror identity on the blockchain will include a lot of new innovations, both in security and performance sectors.
Besides mentioned higher RPOW consensus mechanism Usechain offers unique multi-level authentication mechanism that completes authentication without damaging privacy security!
I think this is very important as today almost every ICO project aims to be fully comparable with the KYC and AML rules and therefore needs to give guarantees for its investors on the security of private data of users!

Most of us do not make deep technical assessments before sharing information online. Don't even want to come up with different passwords for each account, once again re-enter credit card numbers every time when make online purchase. Will Usechain be a solution, including one that protects against identity theft?
quote17

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:44:06 PM

#USECHAIN
We are very excited to announce that the first mirror identity blockchain ecosystem Usechain has been strategically invested by Grand Shores Capital recently!!!👏👏👏 https://t.co/Db8vPtKO3g https://twitter.com/hashtag/UST?src=hash https://twitter.com/hashtag/Blockchain?src=hash https://twitter.com/hashtag/Crypto?src=hash https://twitter.com/hashtag/investments?src=hash
kumawatashish

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:50:13 PM

I would like to summarize about this project to every investors that Usechain is dedicated to developing the first mirror identity blockchain ecosystem. Usechain becomes the first public blockchain to be built on Mirror Identity Protocol and integrated with multi-level innovations in technology and structure design, which can be used to break the bottlenecks in the development process of blockchain, provide infrastructure of technology for the virtual and parallel world in the future, build an identity blockchain system built on a new technical structure etc.

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:18:14 PM

Most of us do not make deep technical assessments before sharing information online. Don't even want to come up with different passwords for each account, once again re-enter credit card numbers every time when make online purchase. Will Usechain be a solution, including one that protects against identity theft?

Yes. Usechain absolutely has an advantage in terms of security because each account is bound to a verified identity, instead of just an anonymized private key. Usechain will provide a secure way to aggregate and control your identity information, which is right now scattered and fragmented. At the same time, your public addresses are anonymized on the Usechain blockchain, and you can only trace a public address back to the real identity if three separate committees allow you to. In other words, Usechain provides a way to trace an account back to its owner, greatly improving identity security and government compliance, but this information is protected and inaccessible normally.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:05:21 PM

this project is very interesting to me here is everything that for me is the main thing in good projects, the Asian team is a good idea and you are interested in many investors, I will participate
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:53:57 PM

I think Usechain project is worthy of attention? now there are many blockchains on the market, I think this project is a favorite.
minchubby

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:16:30 AM

Grand Shores Capital — Investment Announcement
We are excited to announce that the first mirror identity blockchain ecosystem Usechain has been strategically invested by Grand Shores Capital recently.

https://medium.com/usechain/grand-shores-capital-investment-announcement-44e47604133d

Great news for amazing partnership for Usechain,  i like capital partners a lot, i feel they just like the back of project, the more capital/fund invest in, the more chance price will go up  Grin Grin Grin
minchubby

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:20:04 AM

I have make a video to review and explain about Usechain. If you have time, you can visit to the link below to understand more about this project. THank you Wink Wink Wink

https://www.facebook.com/ngan.nam7296/videos/vb.100003983035901/1154507278025362/?type=2&video_source=user_video_tab
quote17

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:05:13 PM

#USECHAIN
But u could have used googlr Recaptcha That easier for everyone who doesn't understand Chinese
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:15:01 AM

Very interesting project from Usechain by empowering identity. Individuals can participate in the ecosystem by investing time, attention, assets, to create value. Good luck
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:58:10 AM

#USECHAIN
hi admin, is your whitelist and kyc still open?
I tried to do kyc but got this answer. "Duplicate Error. You may have committed your info before. Please check your email or wallet"

Unfortunately, the first round has ended. KYC and whitelist will open again on June 20th 7:00 AM UTC. Have you received an email from official@mail.usechain.net?

Wow seems many are putting interest to this project and everyone don't want to left behind. Gonna glue my eyes on here.

Usechain AMA on Friday June 15th at 19:30 (EST), Create your questions on IAmA Reddit page 5 hours before the AMA!

https://medium.com/usechain/usechain-ama-on-friday-june-15th-at-19-30-est-create-your-questions-on-iama-reddit-page-5-hours-40f4b832c9cf

Surely it's gonna be an active and informative AMA.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: