Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:55:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Embarrassed myself in public today....  (Read 8803 times)
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:56:34 AM

Ive always fantasized about jerking off in public while looking at a pretty thing, and when i was at the hair dresser's today i thought my fantasy would finally come true. I walked in there and notice the usual older lady that cuts my hair wasnt there, instead there was a beautiful lady in her late 20's, she was wearing a body hugging tight top showing her large firm breasts and ever so tight black leggings with a nice round ass.

The way she move while i watched her giving another person a haircut gave me a boner and i had to meditate to get it down. She called my name from the computer and i stood up and went over to the chair, from the second i sat down i could feel the sexual energy between us as she put that cape over me to protect me from my own hairs making me dirty.

I could feel her body heat as she came in close to cut my hair, i watched her sexy ass move in the mirror, i think she noticed and didnt care, she knew i was gonna give her a big tip (pun intended). My hands were under this cape and before i knew it i was rubbing my hand on my crotch while i watched her, i cant believe a sexy woman like this had her hands on my hair, the same hands that probably go inside her vagina, the same hands that wipe her ass. She kept saying things like "keep ur head straight" and "move it backwards" all while her breasts came ever so close to my face as she trimmed my hair.

I kept rubbing my dick and i had never been so hard in my life before, she actually turned around for a bit to ask her supervisor for something and seeing her fine ass just about sent me over the top. She turned around and asked me if everything was fine, i said yes, then she said "why is ur face red?" I couldn't think of anything and i said "i have an allergy to haircutting", she just kinda gave me a wtf face and kept on cutting.

She hadn't made much small talk but that was fine with me, i was so close to getting caught but i kept going this time concentrating on her vagina protruding from her tight shiny pants. And boooom I blew a fat load in my boxers and started twitching all over the place and she ended up cutting chunks out of my hair, she was like omg dont move then she accidentally stepped on the cape and walked away and thats when i yelled "Nooooooo" as the cape fell off she saw my raging hard erection through the tent i made in my pants, there was also a wet spot there with jizz dripping down my legs. She screamed at me to leave but i started crying and apologizing while saying "please be my girlfriend?!!?!!!" She threatened the police on me so i quickly squeezed her buttocks and ran the f**k out of there. Phew wut a day, i think ill go back there in a month and hopefully she doesn't remember me.

One of the funnier posts I've read in a while..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dwma

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:02:35 AM

I don't get what would be considered spam if this is allowed.  Crazy.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:41:20 AM

OK... the OP actually got arrested. His luck finally ran out.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/andrew-frey-man-masturbates-bar-2969797

He might have been fine if he was in Sweden. Unfortunately that was not the case.  Angry

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/09/19/sweden-allows-public-masturbation/
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3044

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:41:02 AM

He might have been fine if he was in Sweden. Unfortunately that was not the case.  Angry

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/09/19/sweden-allows-public-masturbation/
Actually, public masturbation is illegal in Sweden, but the prosecutor in that particular case fucked up and charged the guy with sexual assault, which requires an actual victim to have been actually assaulted. But who can blame him? It's so hard these days to keep track of which sex crimes require a victim and which ones don't.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Dafar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:38:19 PM

Is this story for real?
Men ugh..

Are u "female" ?

What's your #?

███████████