Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:13:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of the current market?  (Read 2789 times)
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:23:49 PM

The token I hold is now green. Should I sell it now or wait for it to go up? I'm so obsessed with who can help me with an idea. I'll be very grateful.

Badhodling also has negative consequences. I could recommend you to sell, and will purchase again when it drops to the maximum red. But the trade without certain experience - the risk is huge. The most effective option is to sell and invest in ICO, thereby increasing your deposit several times. For example, in the project Kelvin Blockchain, you will find a huge profit, because the project is unique, safe, productive. The project specializes in quantum computing. And this is already the future. For more information: https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:19:53 PM

Actually for now this cryptocurrency is still in the stage for capital inflow. so if you want to invest in today's stock to buy altcoin or bitcoin you can invest in the long run or short for profit
this week has already been fixed the maximum inflow of capital into the crypto currency. Of course, 13 billion dollars is not the final amount of capitalization to date, but in my opinion it will increase.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:40:14 PM

Actually for now this cryptocurrency is still in the stage for capital inflow. so if you want to invest in today's stock to buy altcoin or bitcoin you can invest in the long run or short for profit
this week has already been fixed the maximum inflow of capital into the crypto currency. Of course, 13 billion dollars is not the final amount of capitalization to date, but in my opinion it will increase.
I see an increase in the price per transaction in the block chain eth. Of course, this speaks for the demand for the etherium and the increase in the load on the network, which indicates a large volume of sales of crypto currency. I think that in the near future we will really see the potential growth of the crypto-currency market, although Bitcoin has already increased by 2.5%.
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:35:33 PM

the current market is recovering we can see previous prices in bitcoin and altcoins only when the market back to bull run we can expect the prices back
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:33:51 PM

The token I hold is now green. Should I sell it now or wait for it to go up? I'm so obsessed with who can help me with an idea. I'll be very grateful.

When I am in a situation similar to yours and the market conditions are bad, then seeing the green color in the market is a happiness for me. And I will sell my token if the price includes profit, so no need to wait for the price rise because I am traumatized by my greed which actually makes me lose.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:55:02 PM

I think the current market should just be followed. In my opinion, the prices are suitable for neither buying nor selling now. For me, expecting the new sharp movements is the best.
It depends also on the person if he is willing to sell this time if already in profit. But if still on lose why early sell, hold your btc at this current market I think it will rise even this year.

Of course, the current necessities determine the next strategies. If a trader doesn't need money urgently, I think he/she should be patient to reach profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:13:11 PM

i still don't think the real pain has begun. the fact that broken or non existent junk still has market caps in the hundreds of millions or even billions tells me there's too much delusion out there still. i could be totally wrong and things have reached a much higher plateau, but it feels like a totally empty plateau to me with nothing to justify it.
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:18:34 PM

if you feel you've got a profit or you need money then it does not matter if you want to sell your token but you should see the roadmap of the project, with many selling tokens will lead to falling prices, we must still support the success of the project
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:20:30 PM

the market rightnow is really not good, the price of cryptocurrencies are pumped so slow but dumped so so fast, moreoever, the downtrend is not over, i believe if it keep dropping lik this, altcoins can not recover until the end of this year.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
nysefloortrader

Activity: 322

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:54:22 AM

lid on the market right now into NOV DEC, then BOOM huge up as investors in institute form come in. Get ready, and do not get short or bearish. You will pay badly if you get bearish here.

m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:07:30 AM

The trick is to not get too obsessed. You bought the coin you are holding for a good reason and that same reason should strengthen your resolve to hold it until you reach your target value. Do not cave-in and give in to emotions (these are your #1 enemy when it comes to trading crypto or traditional stocks!).

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:35:43 AM

I'm not comfortable at first seeing it touching $6k on the first half of this year but as it gets longer, I'm used to it. I think there is really a bull run that is going to happen just by judging the recent $5k crash but it goes up again. Some wealthy groups are planning to make it happen.
nysefloortrader

Activity: 322

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:40:10 AM

Current market : cheap!

Get in some coins.

Wait till NOV - DEC when big FRESH investment funds, with millions of dollars come in.

So nothing now, but NOV, into XMAS get ready for EXPLOSION up!!!

rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:14:26 AM

Now the market is not stable.Now the price of crypto currencies have declined.So do not sell now.I think it's better to wait a month or two.But now it is better to buy crypto currency.
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:14:50 AM

The market experience struggles for the past months. But then again I trusted the crypto market will fully recovered. As I have observed the market is slowly recovering from the price down that it experience. Some lose hope and some are still positive. But for me I really believe it will deliver positive results in the next days or weeks.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:38:01 PM

And I am not a pessimist. what I see is that the cryptocurrencies constantly gain a bit, and the next day they lose the same %%. The market is fluctuating, and it is a norm.
a_no_nim_news

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:24:27 AM

If your cryptocurrency has shown significant growth, it is better to fix the profit. As a rule, after a significant increase will be the correction of the rate, and then will be the best time to buy more.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:11:40 PM

the current market is recovering we can see previous prices in bitcoin and altcoins only when the market back to bull run we can expect the prices back
Yes, the situation on the market became better, we can see the start of growth. I think it will be recovered at the end of the year. Now we can see fluctuating on the market and it`s okay.
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:28:33 PM

Little, sudden pumps and drops. The volatility over the past few weeks has been much.
That presents an opportunity in day and arbitrage trading.
Most hodlers would be concerned about the fluctuations and when the market can attain stability for some organic growth.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:15:17 PM

It's depending if that coin is on green now calculate how many will you earn I'd you decide to sold it. It's very important that you know what wil you get if you sold a coin in the market. Yes you see it's green now but how many percentage of that coin will gain?

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: